Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Selection Procedure
Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Selection Procedure: According to the Selection Procedure of Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015, the candidates of the St. Xavier’s BMS Entrance Exam 2015 will be selected on the basis of 2 criteria. This article will share the Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Selection Procedure.
As per the Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Selection Procedure, candidates who have appeared in the entrance exam are first shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the BMS Entrance Exam. The result has been declared on Tuesday, June 16, 2015. The final selection is basedon the candidates overall academic performance in the board exam. Thus the Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Selection Procedure selects candidates for final selection on the basis of 2 criteria,
Performance in Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Entrance exam
Performance in candidates board exams
Below is the Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Selection Procedurein detail.
Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Selection Procedure: The scores of the BMS Entrance Exam 2015 will be given 60% weightage and the rest 40% weightage will be given to the 10+2 Board Exam.
Candidates listed on the merit list for admissions to the First Year BMS courses will be required to meet the Head of the Department for counseling and finalising their admissions as per the schedule for the final Xavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 Selection Procedure.
The Overall Rank will be calculated on the basis of the performance in the BMS entrance exam (60%) and 10+2 board exam (40%). “A weighted score will be given to each candidate and the overall rank of all candidates category-wise will be displayed on the website on a date that will be announced,” the institute website mentions.
As per the Selection Procedure ofXavier's BMS Entrance Test 2015 , the documents to be presented at the time of admission in original along with duly attested photocopies are mentioned below:
1. Class XII Marksheet
2. Baptism Certificate (For the Minority community - Christians)
3. Caste Certificate (for reserved category)
4. Documentary Evidence regarding special category status
The BMS Entrance Exam 2015 was held in a paper pencil based format on June 5, 2015. The application process was online, conducted from May 1, 2015 to May 30, 2015. The admit card was available for download as and when the application process ends.
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates
St. Xavier’s College BMS Entrance Test 2016 Result has been an...
Questions related to St. Xavier's College Entrance Test
what is data interpretation in Bmm course and can we do the course even after taking pcb in 11th and 12th
Data interpretation is basic maths, pie charts,data manipulation etc. There are many mocks data interpretation test available online . Try for it because it will help you to get idea about question.
Yes a pcb student can go for bmm course . But talking about Xavier than you have to clear their entrance test to get admissions.
if i give ipmat and get a good score then can i get into st xaviers?
IPMAT is an exam which is conducted for admission into 5 year Integrated Program in Management. However, St. Xaviers do not accept IPMAT score for admission into any courses. So, you cannot get into St. Xaviers through IPMAT scores.
For previous year IPMAT cut off visit the following link:
Is there any interview in St.Xaviers College, Mumbai for BMS course after the entrance?
Yes,there is an interview process for BMS course in St.Xavier's College after entrance.Prepare a good answer on why you want to take BMS.As it is one of those questions which are frequently asked.
Hope this will help you.
Best of luck!!!
Before taking the mock test we have to upload the 12th marksheet and due to Covid-19 we dont have oour marksheet yet and the mail says faliure to upload the documents will lead to cancellation of admission on final list and I realised this after taking the test what should I do? Please Help
Entrance exam link... where should we go and attained
how to get in st Xavier for bsc IT and software and what are the qualifications required to get in st Xavier and whether NCC is present in Xavier .