What is UPSEE MBA?
UPSEE MBA Application Details
The application process for UPSEE MBA is completely online. The steps to follow are:
1. Fill up the registration form and get the USER ID and Password generated
2. Upload scanned photograph and signature in given dimension
3. Pay the application fee of Rs. 1300 (General and NC-OBC) and Rs. 600 (reserved category candidates)
UPSEE MBA Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised institute or university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General category candidates and 45% for reserved category candidates.
2. Final year Graduation students may also apply for UPSEE MBA
3. There is no age limit to apply for this exam
UPSEE MBA Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
UPSEE MBA Counselling Details
1. Candidates fulfilling the UPSEE MBA cutoff will qualify to participate in the counselling process
2. Qualifying candidates have to register on the official website by paying the registration fee
3. The five rounds of counselling process including registration, choice filling, document verification, seat allotment and seat confirmation
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 900 Joined
- 35 Questions