What is NPAT BBA?
NPAT BBA Important Dates
10/Jan/2018 to 28/Apr/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Application Correction Date
Admit Card Date
12/May/2018  10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
13/May/2018  10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
Payment of Admission fee (I Merit List)
31/May/2018 to 11/Jun/2018
14/Jun/2018 to 21/Jun/2018
26/Jun/2018 to 02/Jul/2018
NPAT BBA Application Details
Visit the official website of NMIMS University or NPAT (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) to register yourselves.
Click on the link ‘Register Now’ button
Enter your name, contact details and other information asked in the online form
Your login ID and password or the login credentials for NPAT BBA 2017 application form will be created
Login afresh and pay the application fee in online mode through Credit or Debit Card or Net Banking.
Candidates are given option to choose the institutes and programmes offered by NMIMS University. BBA aspirants have to select Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce and BBA, and or BBA+MMS programme. The choice of institutes and programmes are given below:
1) Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management Engineering - B. Tech/ MBA Tech
2) Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Tech. Mgmt–MBA Pharma Tech.
3) Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce – BBA Mumbai & Bengaluru campus / B.Com (Hons) Mumbai campus / B.Sc (Finance) Mumbai & Bengaluru campus
4) Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics- B.Sc (Economics) Mumbai & Bengaluru campus
NPAT BBA Eligibility Criteria
1. Candidates should have passed Class 10+2 final exam in first attempt
2. Applicants who have appeared in International Baccalaureate Diploma will also be eligible, however, those appearing in IB Certificate and or D.P. Awarded candidates are not eligible to take NPAT BBA 2017.
3. NPAT BBA aspirants holding IB Diploma will only be eligible if they have passed in Mathematics or Statistics at Standard level.
4. Candidates have to mention the aggregate marks for all the subjects studied in 10+2 board exam or equivalent and not the best of four or five subjects. They have to pass all the subjects they have appeared for, barring which the candidates will not be considered eligible at the time of admission.
5. Candidates who do not have their final mark sheet will be given ‘provisional admission’ based on their predicted scores. The institute will accept the fee from them but the admission will be confirmed only after the final result is announced provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria.
6. Applicants who have pursued their 10+2 from international schools have to submit AIU certificate of equivalence.
7. Students who have passed 10+2 from Open Schools and through Distance Learning recognised only by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) can apply for the programme. However, those who have pursued or pursuing 10+2 in Part Time, correspondence, externally or through open school other than NIOS will not be eligible.
8. Those who are pursuing 10+2 from a Board or University where Grade Point Average is given, such candidates have to produce the equivalent percentage for the GPA or CGPA obtained in writing from the concerned Board or University.
9. If a candidate is not able to submit final copy of marksheet, they have to submit the internet copy of the result attested duly by the Principal or highest authority of the School or College from where they have taken the 10+2 final exam. Admission offer may stand rejected in case the candidates are unable to submit the same.
10. Marksheet of the first attempt where candidates have passed in all subjects would be considered and not compartmentalised marksheets.
NPAT BBA Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Three
|NPAT BBA Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Proficiency in English Language
Quantitative and Numerical Ability
Reasoning & General Intelligence
NPAT BBA Exam Centers
NPAT BBA exam will be held at 1 center across the country
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 1925 Joined
- 21 Questions