What is Odisha JEE MBA?
Odisha JEE MBA Important Dates
Last date of paying application fee
01/Feb/2018 to 20/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
13/May/2018 to 13/May/2018  9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Odisha JEE MBA Application Details
- The application procedure for Odisha JEE MBA is completely online.
- After visiting the official website, select the right category of exam for application.
- Register at the official website to generate User ID and Password.
- Login using the given credentials to continue with the application process
- Fill up your personal and academic details in the form
- Upload coloured photograph, signature and left thumb impression as per the dimensions mentioned by the officials
- Pay the application fee in any of the given modes of payment
- After paying the application fee, take a print out of the Confirmation page
Odisha JEE MBA Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should have passed or appearing in Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC/AICTE.
- The candidates should have passed or appearing for the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture/Pharmacy examination of minimum four/five years duration in any discipline from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC/AICTE. The applicants should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) or equivalent CGPA at the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit to for admission to MBA course.
- Candidates belonging to states other than Odisha would not be eligible for admission in Government MBA colleges and under lateral entry programmes.
Odisha JEE MBA Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
Odisha JEE MBA Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Odisha JEE MBA Exam Centers
Odisha JEE MBA exam will be held at 21 centers across the country
Odisha JEE MBA Counselling Details
- Download the Rank Card from the website
- Register at the official website for counselling
- Fill the choices based on colleges and programmes
- Lock the choices locking by OTP
- Pay your counselling and university registration fee before reporting at nodal center for document verification
- Report at nodal center for document verification
- Check temporary allotment
- Withdraw if you want to withdraw from admission process
- Final allotment
- Follow notice of allotted institute to report there for final admission
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Odisha JEE MBA
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 418 Joined
- 2 Questions