What is SET BBA?
SET BBA Important Dates
Admit Card Date
05/May/2018  2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
SET BBA Application Details
- The candidates have to register for the SET BBA exam via valid e-mail id and password. After you register, your Symbiosis Entrance Test Identification (SET ID) will be generated and shared with you on your registered e-mail id.
- Fill up the online form with your personal and education details.
- Upload your latest scanned photograph in the given format and size.
- Pay the application fee in one of the chosen modes of payment.
SET BBA Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have passed Class XII from a recognized board.
- Candidates in the final month and waiting for the result of class XII are also eligible to apply.
- The percentage of marks to be obtained in Class XII or equivalent courses vary from institute to institute and among general category to reserved category candidates.
- General category candidates must have minimum 45%-50% and reserved category candidates should have at least 40%-45% aggregate marks at class XII.
SET BBA Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
SET BBA Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
Number of Sections: Four
|SET BBA Exam Section||Number of Topics||Number of Questions||Section Score|
Analytical & Logical Reasoning
SET BBA Exam Centers
SET BBA exam will be held at 19 centers across the country
SET BBA Counselling Details
- The participating institutes declare separate shortlist of candidates based on their SET BBA scores.
- The shortlisted candidates have to appear for the Written Ability Test (WAT) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds at the slated institutes.
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of 50% weight age of SET BBA and WAT-PI performances.
- Each institute declares separate merit list.
SET BBA Counselling Centers
SET BBA counsellings will be held at 2 centers across the country
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 3327 Joined
- 19 Questions