SRMS-IBS PGDM Admissions 2017
Institute: Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, (SRMS-IBS)
Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, (SRMS-IBS) offers 2-year full-time residential PGDM program (Approved by AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India). The institute has started its admissions process for year 2017.
Programs Offered:Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Two years full-time PGDM
Specialization offered in Banking, Marketing, Finance, International Business, Human Resource Management and Information Technology.
Annual Fees: Rs. 2,07,500/-
Annual Hostel Fees (Including food and lodging): Rs. 65,000/-
Application Fees & Mode of Application:The applications can be filled via both offline and online modes.The application fee to be paid is Rs. 1000.
a. Min. score required in class X/ XII or Graduation
Candidates must have passed a three-year graduation degree B.A./B.Com./B.Sc./ BBA/BCA or an equivalent of four years of B.Tech/B.Pharm from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
b. National Level Test/s score
c. Work Experience required (if applicable)
Preference is given to candidates with prior work experience
a. Last Date to Apply/Register: April 30, 2017
b. Last Date of Application: April 30, 2017
c. Result Announcement Date: 7 days after interview
a. Entrance Test and/or
Written Ability Test (WAT)
b. Group Discussion and/or Counselling/Interview
Personal Interview (PI)
GD/ PI date
Dec 08, 2016
Dec 20, 2016
Dec 25, 2016
Address & Contact Number:
Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School
34 kms on Lucknow Kanpur Road
U.P, India, Mo: 7895985000
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates
Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow Updates and Articles
Questions related to Shri Ram Murti Smarak International Business School, Lucknow
is SRMS IBS is good for BBA student? Please Explain me in all Behalfs & also about hostel facility for BBA student,is rooms are single occupancy or triple occupancy?
which clg should i choose btw iims pune or srms lucknow for pgdm
Hi aspirant ,
IIMS Pune is better than SRMS lucknow . The placement rate of IIMS Pune is better than SRMS lucknow . Pune is IT city and has an edge over Lucknow over job and companies . Pune city has better employment opportunity . IIMS Pune students easily secure internship in many firms and placement is good 85 percent . In terms of academics also IIMS Pune has edge over SRMS Lucknow.
Best of luck
which colleges is better for pgdm riim pune , iims pune or srms lucknow
I would suggest you to go for RIIM Pune because of various reasons but most important of those is its location. RIIM being situated in Pune which is currently a hub of management institutes and corporate bodies will give you lot of exposure in terms of culture and practical and RIIM Pune PGDM course is well known because of updated curriculum, certification, national as well as international exposure with in a reasonable fees. Few other points are mentioned below:
1. College is approved by AICTE.
2. College located in the city which makes it easy for students to access whole Pune.
3. Limited no. of Seats which makes it easier for college to give individual attention to Students.
4. 20+ Industrial Visit.
5. Certification courses from IIM along with their PGDM Program.
6. International exposure to Singapore.
7. Various educational as well as sports scholarship for Students.
8. Companies Like Amazon, Flipkart, Deloitte, Wipro, Capgemini, Paytm, CCD, ITC, JK Tyre, Tech Mahindra, Byju's, Amul, Oppo, Birla SunLife, Coca-Cola, Eureka Forbes, Gillette India, GODREJ, Havells Limited, Hindustan Unilever, Infosys, ING Vysya, Intel, Mahindra and Mahindra, Decathlon, Cello, Pantaloons, Khadims, BOSE, Coolberg, Vodafone, Airtel, WNS, Gallagher, IDBI Federal, DHFL, Swiggy, ZS Associates, Future Group, Berger Paints, Northern Trust, , L&T Infotech, Lexi Pens, Emcure, Just Dial, Cushman & Wakefield And many more top leading banks like HDFC Bank, Axis Bank, HSBC, Yes Bank, IDBI etc.
9. Highest ROI (Return on Investment) as their fees is the lowest among all colleges ad their average package 6-6.5 lacs and highest is 14 lacs.
how is the placement of srms ibm lucknow pgdm
As of past years, nearly 85% of the students have been placed in companies such as L&T, Tata Steel, HDFC, Yantra, Kotak Mahindra Bank, etc. Companies like Zaro, Superhouse, ITC, HUL, RSPL, Outlook, etc. frequently visit the college.
The highest salary package offered during was around 9 LPA with a variety of profiles offered in marketing, asset management, risk management, human resources, and finance sectors,etc Campus internships are also provided to each and every student present on the campus.
Hope this helps!
which clg is better iilm lucknow or srms ibm lucknow for pgdm..
Both the college are very good colleges.
Both colleges provide good infrastructure facilities with smart classes, wifi, library etc. Also the faculty is supportive and always ready to share their knowledge with students.
Moving to the placements, placement records of IILM for MBA are more good than srms, also the placement records for PGDM is almost same in both colleges (around 80-90%).companies like Top recruiting companies are Zaro, airtel, byju, Superhouse, ITC, HUL, RSPL, Outlook, etc. Visit the campus for recruitment. I think this much information will help you.