PGDPC + MMC 2013 at Delhi School of Communication
The Delhi School of Communication (DSC) invites applications for its XIXth two-year dual Post Graduate Programme in Communication (PGDPC) and. Masters in Mass Communication
Programme: 2 Year Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Communication + Masters in Mass Communication (PGDPC + MMC ).
Institute: Delhi School of Communication (DSC
DSC PGDPC + MMC 2013 Details : It is a dual qualification program awarding both the PGDPC (Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Communication along with the MMC (Masters in Mass Communication) from Guru Jambheshwar University (UGC and AICTE approved).
DSC PGDPC + MMC 2013 Selection Procedure:
Candidates have to either write the institute's Internal Admission test
on the basis of valid scores in MAT/CAT/ATMA.
This is followed by a Psychological test: a 30 minutes objective type paper, testing an individual’s emotional quotient, writing skills and overall creativity.
Lastly a personal interview is the deciding factor for admission.
Note: Pls check with the institute on the selection procedure before applying.
DSC PGDPC + MMC 2013 Online Written Test/ Psychological test:
- Both the Psychological Test and the Written Test are available online.
- Upon submission of the application form a Unique ID will be provided via email alongwith a link to the online Psychological Test and Written Test.
- Candidates have to bring attested copies of their high school and graduation mark sheets on day of the interview.
- Candidates also have to bring an article, ‘In no more than 500 words write, on a plain paper, handwritten, briefly, stating the objective in pursuing the Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Communication at DSC and what one is looking for in a career.
DSC PGDPC + MMC 2013 Eligibility Criteria : Graduates or those graduating in any stream in 2013. Work experience in communications is desirable but not mandatory
DSC PGDPC + MMC 2013 Application Procedure:
1. Online: Click here to apply online
Pay the registration charges of Rs 1,100 by bank transfer/Demand Draft.
Note: The candidate will have to provide the transaction ID/Deposit number/Demand Draft number in the application form.
For Bank Transfer:
- Account No: 2257002100009880
- Bank: Punjab National Bank, IGNOU Branch, New Delhi
- IFSC Code: PUNB0225700
In case of a Demand Draft, it will be in favour of ” DSC Educational Services Pvt Ltd” payable at New Delhi.
Send the DD to the address below
2. Download the application form for the PGDPC course here
Send the filled in application form along with a DD for Rs 1100 in favour of ” DSC Educational Services Pvt Ltd” payable at New Delhi to the address below
3. In Person: Collect the application form the institute's campus on cash payment of Rs 1100
Transfer to the DSC account as mentioned above within 5 working days from the submission of form
through a Demand Draft in favour of DSC Educational Service Pvt Ltd.
DSC PGDPC + MMC 2013 Dean’s Scholarship:
- Two outstanding students will be awarded upto Rs 30,000 for outstanding academic and co-curricular performance.
- Interested students may submit a written Statement of Purpose alongwith the application form.
- Students will have to contact the institute for the topic of the SOP
DSC Educational Services Pvt Ltd
321/2, IGNOU Road, Neb Sarai,
Phone: 011-29531556, 011-29531559
Mobile: 9810474269, 9958635140