PGDITBM 2013 from Symbiosis Centre For Information Technology
Symbiosis Centre For Information Technology (SCIT) announces admissions to the Post graduate Diploma in IT Business Management (PGDITBM) 2013.
Institute: Symbiosis Centre For Information Technology (SCIT)
Programme: Post graduate Diploma in IT Business Management (PGDITBM) 2013
SCIT PGDITBM 2013 Duration: Full Time One Year residential programme
SCIT PGDITBM 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
For Indian students:
- Must be a Graduate from any discipline from a recognised board/university with a minimum of 50% marks.
- Must have a minimum 18 months full time work experience in the IT domain, as on May 31, 2013.
For International students:
- Must be graduates with English Language competency in business and I.T.
- Must satisfy other eligibility criteria as per the SIU norms.
SCIT PGDITBM 2013 Selection Process: on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Shortlisted candidates list will be put up on the website as per the schedule.
- Selection Process will be at Pune.
SCIT PGDITBM 2013 Application Procedure: Click here to register and apply online
Pay application fees of Rs 1000 online
Submit a copy of the online application filled in to the address mentioned below.
- Pay the application feesof Rs 1000 by cash or through a DD in favour of Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, payable at Pune.
- Attach the relevant documents along with two photographs with the application form before sending it to the institute.
SCIT PGDITBM 2013 Details: Click here
SCIT PGDITBM 2013 Important Dates:
- Online Registration Start Date: January 21, 2013
- Last date for registering for PGDITBM admission: April 19, 2013
- Intimation of Interview for eligible candidate: April 22, 2013
- Interview dates: April 27, 2013 & April 28, 2013
- Declaration of Merit List: April 29, 2013
- Last date for 1st installment payment by the Merit listed candidates: May 20, 2013
- Waitlist declaration: May 21, 2013
- Last date for 1st installment payment by the Waitlisted candidates: May 30, 2013
- Programme Commencement: June 17 , 2013
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT)
Plot No-15, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC, Phase-I, Hinjawadi,
Phone: (020) 22934308 / 09 / 10
Mobile : 9762001880
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune Updates and Articles
Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology (SCIT), Pune has c...
Questions related to Symbiosis Centre for Information Technology, Pune
if I m giving snap exam twice then I have to apply for symbiosis colleges twice ???
Hello there, hope you are doing good!
I would like to tell you that you do not have to apply for Symbiosis college twice even if you are giving the SNAP entrance exam twice. The university has provided the benefit to students this year who are on their second attempt of SNAP to apply with the best score between the two attempts.
Hope you found this answer helpful.
Good luck for your future!
Cutoff marks and rank for symbiosis medical college for woman pune of gen category?
Symbiosis Medical College for Women, Pune is one of the good private medical colleges of Maharashtra, which accepts admissions through NEET-UG every year.
For Gen : 58%
You can use this college predictor for checking the cutoff and availability as per rank for SMCW:
what is the neet cut off in symbiosis medical college, pune?
Hi Megha Nath,
Since you have not mentioned the category, I will give you cutoff percentiles of all categories.
- General: 58 percentile
- OBC: 58 percentile
- SC: 58 percentile
- ST: 58 percentile
However, this is the data from previous year, Cutoff changes every year depending upon various factors.
You can check which are the college that you have chances of getting admission in, using the following college predictor tool: https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor?icn=qna&ici=qna_answer
i secured 309 marks in neet.....can i get symbiosis medical clg for women, pune?.... i m from Maharashtra obc category.
We all have known to the fact that without officially released cut-off marks it's quite difficult for anyone to give any accurate statement about the precise cut-off details of this year for any kind of instituions.
However regarding your query, at first I would like to recommend you to go through the previous year's cut-off details prominently from the official website of Symbiosis Medical College for Women (SMCW): https://smcw.edu.in/
So it becomes quite clear for you also that despite being reserved category student it's just one kind of impossible for you to get opportunity of studying in this renowned institution. Because in 2019 the last qualifying marks of MBBS department for OBC category student was more than 400 where in this year your marks is quite less than that.
Basically the cut-off marks is expected to be increased in this year depending on several determining factors, so it's just obvious that it can't be so much decreased to become 309. So in this context I suggest you to leave the hope in your preferable instituion.
You may check the following website for further details:
You can also predict your admission chances by Careers360 NEET College predictor tool:
Wish you all the best !!!
I secured around 3 lakh air and i m from Maharashtra ,category obc,can i get symbiosis medical college pune with these rank?
At a neet air of 3 lakh you have no chances at state quota or all india quota the cutoff is around 450+ and also this year cutoff has increase significantly.
you can still apply for private or deemed institutions with a annual fee of around 10lakh to 20 lakh per annum or drop a year and prepare and take the neet 2021.
You can use careers360 college predictor to know the colleges you can get at your NEET score:- https://medicine.careers360.com/neet-college-predictor?icn=QnA&ici=qna_answer