PGDIE & Fellow (Doctoral) Programmes 2013 at NITIE, Mumbai
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) Mumbai, invites applications for admissions to its Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE) and Fellow (Doctoral) Programme for the academic session 2013.
Institute: National Institute of Industrial Engineering
1. Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering (PGDIE)
NITIE PGDIE 2013 Selection Procedure : on the basis of GATE ranks followed by group discussion and personal interview.
NITIE PGDIE 2013 Eligibility: GATE (2012/2011) qualified 1st Class Engineering/Technology graduates in any branch . Final year Engineering/Technology candidates can also apply, provided they secure the qualifying degree with first class before June 17, 2013.
NITIE PGDIE 2013 Application Procedure: Click here to apply online
- Pay the application fee of Rs 1000 (Rs 500 for SC/ST) in the form of Challan at any SBI branch
- Send the application form along with the paid & stamped challan and requisite documents to The Assistant Registrar (Academic), NITIE, Vihar Lake, P.O. NITIE, Mumbai 400 087.
NITIE PGDIE 2013 Important Dates:
- Last Date for submission of Online Applications: April 6, 2013
- GD/PT: May 9 to 11, 2013
NITIE PGDIE 2013 Details:Click here to view details
2. Fellow (Doctoral) programme (FP) in
- Industrial Engineering
- Operations Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Finance & Accounting
- Operations Research
- IT applications
- Safety and Environmental Management
NITIE FP 2013 Selection Procedure: on the basis of research presentation and personal interview
NITIE FP 2013 Eligibility:
- Candidates must possess a Masters Degree or equivalent in Engineering/Technology, Management, Economics, Commerce, Social Science, Life Sciences, Pure Sciences, CA, ICWA, ICA and ACS with First Class.
- Those appearing for their final examination in the respective disciplines can also apply.
- Project/Work experience in these areas would be preferred.
- Candidates from Industry / Academia with above eligibility and minimum of two years experience may also apply.
NITIE FP 2013 Application Procedure: Click here to apply online
NITIE FP 2013 Details: Click here to view details
NITIE, Vihar Lake
Phone: (022) 28573371
NITIE Mumbai Updates and Articles
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE), Mumbai h...
Questions related to NITIE Mumbai
can i apply for nitie bombay with ES paper score
Mumbai (an autonomous institute under the Ministry of HRD, Government of India) has commenced the registration for NITIE Mumbai Admissions 2021 from January 02 2021, in online mode. The eligibility criteria requires a candidates to have 60 percent marks in aggregate (5 percent relaxation for SC/ST/PwD candidates) and you must have a valid CAT 2020 score.
I hope this helps.
Will OBC-NCL candidates get a fee waiver in NITIE if the family annual income is less than 1 lakh? Do we get a Scholarship (12400) provided by MHRD for the PGDIE course in NITIE?
Yes, you would get a scholarship of fee waiver if your family income is less than 1 L per annum but yes you have to provide your documents correctly as if any discrepancy is found in your documents it is liable to be cancelled. I hope you are cleared with your doubts.
My CAT 2020 score is 80% , 12th score- 84.92 % , 10th score- 92.2% , graduation from Government college of engg karad - 73.10% , category - NC-OBC , what are the chances of getting shortlisted if i apply to NITIE , Mumbai , for PGDIM & PGDSM
Use our CAT College pathfinder to Know Your Chances for getting Calls from IIMs & other Top MBA Colleges based on your category, academic profile, work-ex & CAT result.
All the best
GEM fresher CAT percentile 99.13(VA 99.5 DILR 68.84 Quants 99.48). What calls to expect among IIT D, Kgp, Madras, NITIE, FMS?
As far as FMS is concerned there is no chance to get a call from this as the sectional cut off is very high according to your score.
But you can accept a call from iit kgp,madras and delhi too. Even nitie is not possible to crack because of your file sectional cut off because it is 80 percentile for each subject.
is there any sectional cut off for NITIE mumbai?
According to your question there is some sectional cut off criteria for NITIE mumbai. You have to get a really good cat scorer for taking admission.
The sectional cut off for NITIE for each one is approximately 90-91 percentile . You have to score above this percentile and the overall percentile of yours should be more than 97.