MICAT 2013: PGDMC at Mudra Institute of Communications
The MICAT written examination for admission to the two-year (full time) residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications) for the batch 2013-15 commencing June 2013 of Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad, will be held on March 3rd, 2013 at various centres across India.
Institute: Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
Admissions open for 2014-16 batch at Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmadabad (MICA). To apply click here.
Programme: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Communications) PGDM (C)
MICAT 2013 PGDM (C) specializations: Brand Management, Advertising Management, Media Management, Marketing Research, Digital Media & Communications
MICAT 2013 Eligibility:
- Admission to the programme requires a Bachelor’s degree (in line with the 10 + 2 + 3 system) with minimum 50% marks, or an equivalent qualification in any discipline, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates need to apply to MICA with scores of CAT 2012/XAT 2013/GMAT(December 31, 2007 or later).
MICAT 2013 Selection: on basis of performance in MICAT 2013
Note: All candidates who apply to MICA through CAT/XAT/GMAT irrespective of their score, will be called for MICAT, subject to their application form being complete and accepted by MICA. (NRI and foreign candidates will qualify for a direct teleconference-interview based on their GMAT performance, subject to rules & regulations of MICA).
MICAT 2013 Details: MICAT is designed to assess analytical ability, divergent thinking, written communication skills and general awareness about the communications industry.
MICAT 2013 Application Procedure: Click here
Note: After successful registration, an e-mail containing the MICA ID and password will be sent to the registered email id.
Use this MICA ID for all future correspondence with Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad.
Use this MICA ID and password to login and make any modifications to the details in your application form.
MICAT 2013 Application fees: Rs 1785
MICAT 2013 Application fees Payment mode:
Online through Credit Card (Master or Visa)
through a Demand Draft or Rs. 1785 from any Bank in favour of "MICA" payable at Ahmedabad.
Choose the mode of Payment as DD in "Make Payment" Tab and click "Submit".
Take a print of the payment advice form, sign send it along with the DD to the Mudra Institute of communications, Ahmedabad.
Cash Payment through the prescribed Counters: Candidate can come to the payment counters, which are available across various cities and make payment in cash.
Click here for addresses of Cash Counters
MICAT 2013 Important Dates:
- MICA 2013 Registration Closes: January 29, 2013 (11.59 PM)
- Last date for receipt of completed application forms: February 01, 2013 (11.59 PM)
- Issue of MICAT Call Letters: February, 2013
- MICAT 2013: March 03, 2013
- GE & PI: March/April 2013
- Declaration of MICAT 2013 Results: April, 2013
- Orientation Programme: June, 2013
- Session begins: June Last week, 2013
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
Shela Village, Off Sarkhej-Sanand Highway, Ahmedabad 380 058, Gujarat
Phone: 02717-380250 [30 lines]