Diploma/PGDM (Distance mode) 2013 at NMIMS
NMIMS Global Access – School for Continuing Education announces the commencement of various programmes in Management (approved by Joint Committee of UGC-AICTE-DEC) for January 2013 batch
Institute: NMIMS Global Access – School for Continuing Education
1. Diploma Programmes (1 Year Duration):
- Diploma in Business Management (DBM)
- Diploma in Marketing Management (DMM)
- Diploma in Financial Management (DFM)
- Diploma in Human Resources Management (DHRM)
- Diploma in International Trade Management (DITM)
- Diploma in Banking and Finance Management (DBFM)
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management (DSCM)
2. Post Graduate Diploma Programmes (2 Years duration):
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (PGDBM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Trade Management (PGDITM)
- Post graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management (PGDSCM)
Eligibility for Admission and Validity of Registration Programmes
All Diploma Programmes
Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
H.S.C plus 3 years Diploma recognized by AICTE
S.S.C plus 3 years Diploma recognized by AICTE and 3 years work experience.
S.S.C plus 6 years of work experience
All PG Diploma Programmes
Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 50% marks at Graduation Level. OR Bachelors Degree in any discipline from any recognized University or equivalent degree recognized by Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with minimum 2 years of work experience
Lateral Entry for PG Diploma: Candidates who hold the Bachelors Degree alongwith Diploma awarded by SVKM`s NMIMS will be allowed to take admission directly to the second year of Post Graduate Diploma Programmes in the respective specialization only.
Facilitation Centres Location
- Bangalore – South (NMIMS Campus)
- Bangalore – Central
- Delhi - South
- Delhi - North/Central
- Mumbai – (NMIMS Campus)
- Navi Mumbai
Click here to apply
(Amt in Rs)
(Amt in Rs)
Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
- Admission processing Fee Rs. 1000/- additional
- Separate Demand Draft towards the processing fees of Rs. 1000/- and programme fee of Rs. 34000/- should be given. Cash/Cheques are not accepted.
- Examination fees Rs 500/- per subject/per course (Fees to be paid at the time of examination registration as per the dates announced by the University from time to time)
- Personal Contact Programme (PCPs) Rs 250/- per subject/per course (Fees to be paid at the time of registration for PCPs as per the dates announced by the University from time to time)
- Payment should be made by Demand favoring “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai only.
Forward your Demand Draft & above mentioned Documents to:
Deputy Registrar (Admission)
Vile Parle (West),
Superscribe the envelope with “Application for SDL January 2013 Admission”
- Start of Online registration: 3rd Dec 2012
- Last date for Online registration: 31st January 2013
- Commencement of the Programme & Closure of Admission: 11th February 2013
- Orientation Programme at Mumbai 17th February 2013
Note: Till the date of commencement of the Programme Rs.1000/- will be deducted as administrative charges & No refund of fees after 11th February 2013
Registration for Orientation Programme will be online via www.nmims.edu from 11th February 2013 to 15th February 2013 – till 5.00 p.m. only.
Receipt of Cancellation application will be considered as date of cancellation
For Details Click here
SVKM’s NMIMS University
V. L. Mehta Road,
Vile Parle (W),
Mumbai – 400 056.
Phone: 42355515/42355517 and 022-65273623
Fax No.: +91 – 22 – 2611 4512
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.nmims.edu
NMIMS Mumbai Updates and Articles
Dr Rajan Saxena, VC, NMIMS and Dr Atish Chattopadhyay, VC, Vij...
NMIMS Begins Admission Process for MBA (Executive) with specia...
Questions related to NMIMS Mumbai
Does maths is require in 12th if I want to do MBA in Nmims mumbai
You don't need Maths as a compulsory subject to take admission in MBA course.
You just need to complete your 12th from any stream then choose any UG course to to complete your graduation, I'll recommend you to choose BBA if you want to go into MBA.
After that seek admission in MBA college, you may try some entrance exams to take admission in MBA course like CAT, CMAT, XAT etc.
List of some top colleges are-
- IIM Ahmedabad - Indian Institute of Management
- IIM Bangalore - Indian Institute of Management
- IIM Indore - Indian Institute of Management
- IIM Calcutta - Indian Institute of Management
- IIM Kozhikode - Indian Institute of Management
Good Luck :)
how many CLAT marks are required for to get admission in NMIMS mumbai?
It is difficult to say how much marks is required to get admission in NMIMS Mumbai as there is no specific rank which is will guarantee your admission in this college.
You are selected on the basis of 2 parameters which are 12th standard marks and all india CLAT ranking and you will be given a merit number. The candidate with low merit numbers will be selected one by one until the seats are filled. Therefore someone with AIR 1500 and 90% in boards and someone with AIR 2000 and 94 % in boards have the same chance in getting selected.
But try to get a rank between 1 to 3000 anything more than that will make things difficult.
For more use our CLAT college predictor tool
Hope this helps
Is Math is complousary in narsee monjee for B.Com
NMIMS offers BCom Hons for which the eligibility criteria is passed 10+2 from a recognized board securing 60% aggregate having mathematics or statistics at 10+2 level, to know more details regarding this, you can check out at https://www.nmims.edu/undergraduate-commerce , however BCom is offered in distance mode for which there is no compulsory criteria of having studied mathematics or statistics at 10+2 level, you need to pass the qualifying examination with 50% aggregate, in case you hold work experience 45% would suffice, and those having diploma of three years approved by AICTE after Xth Standard securing 55% aggregate too are eligible to apply, check out the detailed information at https://distance.nmims.edu/programs/bachelor-of-commerce/
which is better nmims bangalore or nmims dulhe
Hi, hope you are doing well!
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies(NMIMS) is one of the pioneer private B-Schools in India. I used Careers360's Comparison Tool to answer your question and the following are the key takeaways from the comparison chart:
NMIMS Bangalore was established in 2008 whereas NMIMS Dhule has been established quite recently in 2018.
Student Intake is also much higher in NMIMS Bangalore (880) compared to NMIMS Dhule(120). The same is the case with Faculty, 34 in NMIMS Bangalore and 6 in NMIMS Dhule.
NMIMS Bangalore has all required facilities like Boys Hostel, Girls Hostel, WIFI, Cafeteria, Library, Hospital unlike in NMIMS Dhule which has only WIFI and Library facilties.
The number of course also is much higher in NMIMS Bangalore than in NMIMS Dhule.
To conclude, NMIMS Bangalore is way better than NMIMS Dhule. Please go through the detailed chart of comparison by Careers360: https://www.careers360.com/compare-colleges?college=7557-29662-course=0-0
You can also use this tool to compare other colleges.
My merit number is 798 for nmims i applied for law through clat and i have been waitlisted , is there any chance that i wil be called ?
The chances are low because the seats are few and competition to grab that seat is more.
The admission is based on merit and more preference is given to the one whose score is better than others and which satisfies their requirements.
There are 50-50 chances to this. Don't keep your hopes high for this seat and don't lose hope.!!
All the best.!!