XAT College Predictor - MBA Call Predictor
Know your chances for getting calls from MBA colleges through XAT Percentile, based on your category, academic profile & XAT result
Get to know college-wise XAT eligibility & cutoff percentiles / scores for interview calling chances
70,000+ management aspirants used Careers360 College Predictors
XAT Pathfinder - MBA Call Predictor
Xavier Aptitude Test, also commonly known as XAT, is a national-level MBA entrance test conducted by XLRI annually for admission to MBA and other allied courses. XAT participating institutes will consider XAT scores to shortlist candidates for selection rounds of the MBA admission process. XAT registration process will probably take place from the second week of August 2023. Candidates can fill out the XAT application form by visiting the official website- xatonline.in.
Candidates appearing for XAT or having a valid XAT scorecard can predict their MBA admission chances at XAT accepting colleges. With the help of XAT college predictor, candidates can know from which college they have more chances to get a call from. Apart from that, XAT college predictor provides details of various XAT participating colleges based on their eligibility criteria, required XAT cutoff, and other requirements for admission.
XAT college predictor tool is designed to help candidates to assess their MBA admission chances at XAT participating institutes on the basis of few factors such as XAT score, past academic records, category, etc.
How to use XAT college predictor?
XAT college predictor provides students with expected category wise sectional and overall rank in the XAT exam. It also provide the list of XAT accepting colleges providing admission at the respected rank. One can access XAT college predictor with ease. In order to access XAT college predictor candidates can refer to the following steps.
- Open the XAT college predictor
- Provide the details such as category, gender, XAT score details
- Candidates with XAT scorecard need top enter the following details
- Decision-Making percentile
- Verbal and Logical Ability Percentile
- Quantitative Ability and Data Interpretation Percentile
- Overall XAT Percentile
- Those who do not have XAT scorecard need to choose “NO” and click on the “Next” button
- Now academic page will open
- Candidates are required to fill out the required details related to their educational qualification
- Click on the start analysing tab
How does the XAT college predictor tool work?
XAT college predictor provides a more comprehensive assessment based on the input given by the candidate. The toll provides the following details.
- XAT college predictor will provide personal report along with the name of predicted institutes. The final report will be sent to the candidates email ID provided by them
- The toll also provide the programme and counselling round wise required XAT cutoff for different categories
- Details of various MBA programmes, their fees, college, number of seat intane, facilities etc
How to calculate the XAT percentile?
- First, calculate the total number students (N) appeared in the XAT entrance exam
- Provide ranking (r), to all students who appeared in XAT entrance test based on the measured score obtained in the Decision-Making section
- Calculate the percentile score (P) of the students with ranking (r) in the Decosion Making section as follows
P = ((N-r)/N) x 100
- Now, round of the XAT percentile score up to two decimal points
For example, if the XAT percentile is 89.995%, it should be rounded to 90%
About the XAT exam
Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is one of the top MBA entrance exam conducted once a year. XAT exam scorecard will be used by more than 160 institutes for MBA admission. Some of the top MBA college accept XAT score are Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur, TAPMI Manipal, SPJIMR Mumbai, IRMA Anand, Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai, GIM Goa etc.
What users have to say