XAT College Predictor - MBA Call Predictor
Know your chances for getting calls from MBA colleges through XAT Percentile, based on your category, academic profile & XAT result
Get to know college-wise XAT eligibility & cutoff percentiles / scores for interview calling chances
70,000+ management aspirants used Careers360 College Predictors
XAT Pathfinder - MBA Call Predictor
Students appearing for the XAT 2022 exam are mostly interested in which college they will get based on the XAT score. Predict your calls from the best MBA colleges that accept XAT scores using Careers360's XAT Call Predictor. If you are appearing for the XAT exam and wish to know your admission chances at the XLRI, SPJIMR, or VIT, the XAT college predictor 2022 is the tool that will help you. Careers360 presents a XAT college predictor tool that will help students know the details about the best colleges and courses they can get on the basis of their XAT 2022 results.
Whatever your XAT score is - 60 percent, 70 percent, 80 percent, or 90+ percent - This XAT college predictor tool will give you XAT overall and sectional Cutoffs (Decision-Making, Verbal and Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability and DI), XAT overall percentile, Placement reviews, Fees, Admission, Eligibility, and Shortlist criteria of MBA Colleges which accept XAT.
Candidates can evaluate the XAT cutoff marks using the marks obtained in the XAT Entrance Examination. Using the XAT 2022 cut off marks, candidates can choose the college or predict the college among the available institutions. We have included colleges with accepted cutoff scores so that candidates can easily predict which institute will continue based on the XAT cutoff obtained in the exam.
How to use the XAT 2022 college predictor?
Using the XAT college predictor tool, students can know their expected sectional/ category/ overall rank in the XAT entrance exam & the colleges available at the respected rank. The XAT 2022 college predictor tool is very easy to use. Students just have to enter the following details properly.
- XAT Score details
- Decision-Making Percentile
- Verbal and Logical Ability Percentile
- Quantitative Ability and DI Percentile
- Overall XAT Percentile
How is the XAT college predictor 2022 tool helpful?
With the help of the XAT college predictor tool, candidates can get detailed information about all the colleges they might get admission to as per the XAT rank. Through the XAT college predictor tool, candidates get to know about not just XLRI, SPJIMR, or VIT, also about the other top institutes that accept XAT scores and where you stand a chance too.
What can you check with the XAT 2022 college predictor tool by Careers360?
- Based on the selected counselling in the results shown, a personal report with the above-predicted institutes will be sent directly to the candidate’s email for each decision they verify.
- Programme and the counselling-round wise XAT cutoffs for various Caste groups, Quotas, Seat Types, etc. for the more than one counsellings accepting XAT.
- Information about MBA Programme, Fees, College Facilities, Number of Seats are the added details that are given with XAT College Predictor.
How to calculate the XAT percentile?
- First, calculate the total number of students (N) who appeared in the XAT exam 2022.
- Provide ranking (r), to all students who appeared in XAT 2022 based on the measured score obtained in the Decision-Making section.
- Calculate the percentile score (P) of the students with ranking (r) in the Decision Making section as follows;
- P = ( (N-r)/N ) x 100
- Now, round the XAT 2022 percentile score up to two decimal points.
- For example, the XAT percentile is 89.995% means, that should be rounded to 90%.
XAT Marking Scheme
- +1 mark for each correct answer
- - 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer
- - 0.10 marks for more than 8 unattempted questions
- No negative marking in General Knowledge section
What users have to say