XAT College Predictor - MBA Call Predictor
Know your chances for getting calls from MBA colleges through XAT Percentile, based on your category, academic profile & XAT result
Get to know college-wise XAT eligibility & cutoff percentiles / scores for interview calling chances
70,000+ management aspirants used Careers360 College Predictors
XAT Pathfinder - MBA Call Predictor
Xavier Aptitude Test, XAT is a national-level MBA entrance exam which is conducted by XLRI for admission to MBA and other allied courses. All XAT participating institutes will use XAT score to shortlist candidates for further rounds of the admission process. XAT 2023 registration is ongoing; candidates interested in taking the Xavier entrance exam can fill out the XAT application form 2023 at xatonline.in. The last date for XAT registration is November 30. The XAT 2023 will be held on January 8, 2023.
Candidates appearing for XAT 2023 or having a valid XAT score can predict their chance of getting admission at XAT score accepting colleges. With XAT college predictor, candidates can know which colleges they have more chances of getting a call from. Also, XAT college predictor provides details of various XAT colleges based on their eligibility criteria, XAT cutoff, and other requirements for admission.
XAT college predictor is a more advanced and intuitive tool designed to help candidates to assess their possibility of admission based on factors such as their XAT score, academic records, category, etc. XAT college predictor provides assessment category wise.
How to use the XAT 2023 college predictor?
XAT college predictor provides students with expected category wise sectional and overall rank in the XAT entrance exam. It also provides the list of colleges providing admission at the respected rank. XAT college predictor 2023 is very easy to use. In order to use the tool, students need to follow the steps below.
- Open the XAT college predictor
- Enter the details such as category, gender, XAT score details
- Candidates with XAT score need to enter the following details
- Decision-Making Percentile
- Verbal and Logical Ability Percentile
- Quantitative Ability and DI Percentile
- Overall XAT Percentile
- Candidates who do not have XAT score need to choose ‘No’ and click on the next button
- Academic page will open
- Candidates need to fill out the required details related to their educational qualification
- Click on the start analysing
How does the XAT college predictor tool work?
XAT college predictor tool provides a more comprehensive assessment based on the input provided by candidates. The tool provides the following details.
- It will provide a personal report with predicted institutes. The report will be sent to the candidates email provided by them.
- The tool provides programme and counseling round wise XAT cutoff for different categories
- Details of various MBA programmes, their fees, college, facilities, number of seats, and the likes
How to calculate the XAT percentile?
- First, calculate the total number of students (N) who appeared in the XAT exam 2022
- Provide ranking (r), to all students who appeared in XAT 2022 based on the measured score obtained in the Decision-Making section
- Calculate the percentile score (P) of the students with ranking (r) in the Decision Making section as follows;
P = ( (N-r)/N ) x 100
- Now, round the XAT 2022 percentile score up to two decimal points.
- For example, If the XAT percentile is 89.995%, it should be rounded to 90%
About the XAT exam 2023
XAT is one of the top MBA entrance exams in India and is conducted once a year. XAT exam 2023 score will be used by more than 160 institutes for MBA admission. Some of the top MBA colleges that accept XAT scores are Xavier Labour Relations Institute, Jamshedpur, SPJIMR, Mumbai, TAPMI, Manipal, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai, IRMA, Anand, GIM, Goa, etc. XAT 2023 will be conducted on January 8, 2023.
What users have to say