XLRI announces Human Resource Management programme for Working Executives

XLRI announces Human Resource Management programme Xavier School of Management (XLRI) Jamshedpur on September 12, 2017, announced admission to the Executive Diploma in Human Resource Management for Working Executives (EDHRM) 2018-19.The duration of the programme is 16 months. It has six terms comprising 15 compulsory courses spread over the first five terms while the sixth term is devoted to Action Research Based Project.

The programme is meant for working executives to enhance their professional knowledge and skills. Candidates opting for the programme can receive the Executive Diploma in HRM while working, without interrupting their career.

 

Eligibility Criteria: The applicant to this programme has to be a graduate (minimum three years of full time study) from a recognised university in any discipline, with minimum five years of full time work experience in managerial positions. The candidates will be selected through a Personal or Skype Interview.

 

Fee: The course fee is Rs. 4 lakhs + GST including tuition fees and other infrastructure necessities

 

Application Deadline: The last date for online registration is October 10.

 

Stay tuned tobschool.careers360.com  for more news and updates.

 

Get real-time alerts on exam & colleges at your fingertips with Careers360 App!
Click Here to Install or Give a missed call on 08080944727 to get app link.

Related News

Suggested Reading: XLRI Jamshedpur

QNA - COLLEGE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur

Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the college!

  • 682 Joined
  • 58 Questions
J
Jaskirat singh batras picture
Jaskirat Singh BatraLast Seen: 3 days 3 hours agoJoined on: 09-Jun-2018Education Interest: MBAEducation Level: In Graduation

How i can get admission in this school ?

Answer (1)

User Pic

Manish Thakur 9 days ago

Manish Thakurs picture
Manish ThakurLast Seen: 2 days 1 hour agoJoined on: 02-Dec-2016Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Hi Jaskirat,To get admission there you have to appear an annual entrance exam conducted by them in January every year which is XAT. Once you clear the cutoffs mentioned by them for the institute you w...Read More
Y

Yogita Khanna 11 days ago

Yogita Khannas picture
Yogita KhannaLast Seen: 1 week 3 days agoJoined on: 07-Jun-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: In Graduation

What is more important-CAT or GMAT ?Do both are equivalent?

Answer (1)

User Pic

Sanad Rafeeque 11 days ago

Sanad Rafeeques picture
Sanad RafeequeLast Seen: 13 hours 49 min agoJoined on: 02-Jun-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Ofvourse it is CAT, Its conducted and prepared by IIM which is the top managment school in our country.Apart from it most of the managment institutions will accept CAT.However,If you are planning to s...Read More
A

Anshika Gupta 18 days ago

Anshika Guptas picture
Anshika GuptaLast Seen: 1 day 23 hours agoJoined on: 23-May-2018Education Interest: MBAEducation Level: In Graduation

What is the average package given by xlri of hrm student

Answer (1)

H

Helsi Merulia 11 days ago

Helsi Merulias picture
Helsi MeruliaLast Seen: 16 hours 45 min agoJoined on: 02-Jun-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: In Graduation
Thanks for queryIt’s a common notion that HR generally gets lesser compensation than their BM counterparts. This is not only untrue in almost 80% of the cases, but even for the rest of the 20%, the ...Read More
User Pic

Akash Sharma 27 days ago

Akash Sharmas picture
Akash SharmaLast Seen: 3 days 9 hours agoJoined on: 22-May-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: In Graduation

How many students attempt for xlri and how many are accepted

Answer (1)

S

subhanshus s 24 days ago

subhanshus ss picture
Subhanshus SLast Seen: 2 weeks 1 day agoJoined on: 08-May-2018Education Interest: EngineeringEducation Level: Graduate & Above
Hi Akash,Every year, around  90k-1 lakh students apply in XAT entrance. XLRI Jamshedpur conducts XAT on behalf of XAMI. XAT score is considered for admission to 150 plus Business Schools across I...Read More
B

Bhargav Reddy 2 months ago

Bhargav Reddys picture
Bhargav ReddyLast Seen: 2 days 18 hours agoJoined on: 24-Apr-2018Education Interest: ManagementEducation Level: In Graduation

I am a mechanical engineering graduate. Does it matter if I work in a bank or IT and then apply for an MBA.

Answers (2)

User Pic

SRV creations 2 months ago

SRV creationss picture
SRV CreationsLast Seen: 1 month 1 week agoJoined on: 11-Apr-2018Education Interest: Degree ProgrammesEducation Level: In Graduation
Hello Bhargav ! You have said you have done your graduation in engineering . it's doesn't matter if you will work on bank .I will suggest read all the information and get all knowledge regarding bank...Read More

View All Answers