Top 7 Management Jobs in the future
Top 7 Management Jobs in the future - Management is an ever-changing ball game. In the previous generation, mere people management skills could ensure a successful management career progression. This is not the case in today's competitive environment. Management skills both soft and technical are required for a successful career. Not only have the skills required changed but also the job profiles. We at Lexicon have compiled a list of the top 10 management jobs in the future to ensure you can upskill yourself accordingly.
1) Statistician - It is predicted that the number of jobs for statisticians will increase by 33% by 2026. This number is much larger than the predicted increase in statisticians for all other occupations. There are a plethora of opportunities for people with statistical abilities including
data science, applied mathematicians, financial analysts, sociologists and many more.
2) Mathematician - Mathematicians have a huge demand with the world becoming more and more data-driven. Everything from analytics to education will see a rise in the number of jobs for mathematicians. So, a specialization and aptitude in mathematics can ensure career success.
3) Accountant - With the rise in the number of businesses and a changing business landscape, new rules are being implemented every day, a good accountant with deep knowledge in the field can enjoy a lot of success in the job world. There are many certifications that one could pursue along with a management degree to enhance your resume to fit the requirements of the accounting world.
4) Financial Manager - The ever-green field of financial management includes the use of analytical abilities and instincts. This field has been growing at steady rates for a long time and its demand will only go up with the changes that the world is seeing.
5) Medical and Health Services Manager - The healthcare industry has a huge business component from people management, to patient management and management of finances. If one understands the details of hospital management, a successful career is a sure given.
6) Business Operations Manager - Operations management is a vital part of any business.
This is the reason that this is a job that will ensure career success. It involves the combination of arts and sciences that makes it both challenging and interesting.
7) Social and Community Services Manager - With the increase in the need for social causes, community services and globalization of the world, social service management is a growing field with new opportunities evolving every single day. Leverage this change for a job that satisfies both your pocket and your soul.
The courses in Lexicon ensure that students are trained both in hard and soft skills required in today’s job market. We also ensure that adequate training is given to students even from the changing career perspective. Students are even provided with top-notch internship opportunities in fields that they choose and enjoy working in. All of this is done to ensure that students enjoy successful career progressions.
Lexicon MILE Updates and Articles
How does PGDM help build the entrepreneur in you - PGDM can be...
Questions related to Lexicon MILE
lexicon mile pune is good for pgdm suggest me is it good to do pgdm from lexicon mile pune.
Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence, Pune offers 2 courses for management:
- PGDM Marketing and Finance of 2 years with fees 7.5 lacs total (seats 180)
- Global mba of 1.8 years with fees 12.95 lacs total (seats 120)
It's is ranked as 'A' by our experts i.e. 'pass'. It is a below average college. So, it's not recommended to pursue pgdm from this college. The average placements in this college is 5-6 lacs pa and highest went till 14 lacs pa.
It has 20 plus Certification Programs in NLP, Excel, Systems Thinking, Corporate Etiquette, Goal Setting, International Business, Entrepreneurship Development etc. It also has various facilities like cafe/auditorium/hostel/shuttle service/labs/library/etc.
If you have options available then go for others, if not and you want to do your mba this year only, then you can opt for lexicon pgdm.
I hope this helps.
isbm pune vs lexicon mile pune which is worth for pgdm in finance?
As compared to isbm pune vs lexicon mile pune i think isbm pune is good as it has good rating and also good talk and have good placements for pgdm in finance as pdgm in finance is a good course and has a bright future in the uncoming courses so prefer for isbm pune it would be best for you for getting seat in this you have to attempt for the entrance test and score good marks so that you may get seat in that so study well and work hard to get good marks to get seat in that and ALL THE BEST for your future and i think my suggestions and knowledge may be helpful to u.
ifeel lonawala and lexicon mile which is best colleage pgdm
Both the institution are good for doing post graduate diploma in management but if we have to choose , i will side will lexicon institute over ifeel lonawala as lonawala branch placement are a little less than lexicon. Lexicon mile has a good ranking according to times now and business today and provide almost 100% placement
ifeel lonawala and lexicon mile colleage is best of one
Between IFEEL & Lexicon MILE, Lexicon MILE is definitely a better choice. The institute is 10 years old as compared to IFEEL which is relatively newer. Besides Lexicon MILE is within the metro city Pune, whereas IFEEL is situated in Lonavala i.e between Mumbai & Pune. Lexicon MILE provides dual specialization both major. The Unique selling proposition of MILE is that, it provides 9-11 Months Paid Internship to its students which you will not find at any other Institute. You start getting your ROI while in your second year itself. Average Stipend received for Internship was Rs.25,000 per month and highest Stipend received by 2019-21 batch was Rs.50,000 per month. Packages offered to MILE Students are also relatively better than IFEEL. Highest Package offered 14LPA and average Package 6 LPA. List of companies visiting Lexicon MILE is also very impressive. In addition to PGDM Dual Specialization (both major) degree, the institute also offers 15+ additional certification programs like: Big Data, Data Analytics, Six Sigma, Advanced Excel etc to make students more industry ready. All in all Lexicon MILE would definitely be a wise decision in terms of ROI, Faculty, Placements & Campus LIfe.
how is lexicon mile or birla global university for MBA programme?
Lexicon mile: It offers pgdm and global mba. The fees is about 8 lacs for any of the course above. The placement as per past years data, avg being 6 lacs and highest going upto 12 lacs.
Birla global university:
Tution fees = 8.5 lacs & h ostel fees = 2.968 lacs for 2 yrs (double sharing)
so, total fees is around 11-12 lacs.
The placements are:
avg placement = 4-5 lacs
highest placement = 9.5-10 lacs
So, lexicon is a better choice as it's better in ROI from birla global university & also lexicon has a location advantage as it's in pune, the hub for companies and mncs.
i hope this helps.