Seven Reasons to get a Management Degree
Seven Reasons to get a Management Degree - Management of Business Administration or MBA is a course which is pursued by many candidates without any confusion or second thought. However, knowing whether to choose a management degree or not to remove all dilemma is important. Management programme helps one developing inner self and ideas. Furthermore, it helps you in analyzing your interests, passions, strengths and weaknesses and achievements. Management degree has a majority in developing necessary skills which cannot be imagined. Before settling for any kind of management programme, read this article to know the seven most important reasons why you must get a management degree.
1) Basics of business: Any Management School would teach you the fundamentals of a business environment be it theoretically or practically. You could understand the fundamentals in a very short span of time. You will learn what a non - management degree holder does in a long span. The curriculum would be in such a way that you get the theoretical knowledge of what many experienced professionals gained in years.
2) Management Skill: Needless to Say, a management skill is the base of any business. You may already be good at management. But still, the process of acquiring a management degree exposes you to a practical business environment through group discussion, internships, exposure to real business. This helps in learning to manage people, work as a team and align them so that everyone could work together to achieve the goal.
3) Career Improvement: Many companies consider management degree as one of their primary criteria while hiring for a job. Also, for the ones who seek to go to higher job positions, a management degree would be fruit on the cake. It adds to your profile, whatever be your base specialization. The management skill can be implemented in your area of specification thus improving your career prospects.
4) Global Environment: Awareness about the global market and its culture is the key for any big business. A good business school would expose you to co-students or faculties who may be of different countries, cultures, and practices. This helps in learning the mindset and lifestyles of different people which is key to any business enthusiast. It also comes through the trips and internships in other countries.
5) Soft Skills: A good Business school will provide you with an environment for group discussion, role-play programs, workshops, and so on which paves the way to open up yourself and learn new skills.
Communication Skills, interpersonal skills, problem-solving, criticism handling skills are needed to outshine in the real world.
6) Real Business Exposure: Pursuing a management degree helps you to see the practical business environment through internships, interactions with professionals, corporate meetings, industrial workshops. This gives you the practical knowledge on the real business even before you start to put it into action.
7) Crisis Management: The curriculum of any management degree course would be filled with case studies, which gives you hands-on experience in handling crises. Learning of crisis management beforehand is needed to face a crisis in a real-time business without stress. Though theoretical knowledge alone wouldn't be sufficient to handle a real-life business crisis, still, the knowledge gained through this would help you to sort out where to start and what to consider in those tough situations.
PGDM Program at Lexicon
PGDM program at Lexicon is regarded widely as one of the best business degrees. We give our students corporate exposure through our tie-up with the University of Southern Wales and this degree is tailor-made to train students to face the dynamic changes in the industry.
Lexicon MILE Updates and Articles
How does PGDM help build the entrepreneur in you - PGDM can be...
Questions related to Lexicon MILE
lexicon mile pune is good for pgdm suggest me is it good to do pgdm from lexicon mile pune.
Lexicon Management Institute of Leadership and Excellence, Pune offers 2 courses for management:
- PGDM Marketing and Finance of 2 years with fees 7.5 lacs total (seats 180)
- Global mba of 1.8 years with fees 12.95 lacs total (seats 120)
It's is ranked as 'A' by our experts i.e. 'pass'. It is a below average college. So, it's not recommended to pursue pgdm from this college. The average placements in this college is 5-6 lacs pa and highest went till 14 lacs pa.
It has 20 plus Certification Programs in NLP, Excel, Systems Thinking, Corporate Etiquette, Goal Setting, International Business, Entrepreneurship Development etc. It also has various facilities like cafe/auditorium/hostel/shuttle service/labs/library/etc.
If you have options available then go for others, if not and you want to do your mba this year only, then you can opt for lexicon pgdm.
I hope this helps.
isbm pune vs lexicon mile pune which is worth for pgdm in finance?
As compared to isbm pune vs lexicon mile pune i think isbm pune is good as it has good rating and also good talk and have good placements for pgdm in finance as pdgm in finance is a good course and has a bright future in the uncoming courses so prefer for isbm pune it would be best for you for getting seat in this you have to attempt for the entrance test and score good marks so that you may get seat in that so study well and work hard to get good marks to get seat in that and ALL THE BEST for your future and i think my suggestions and knowledge may be helpful to u.
ifeel lonawala and lexicon mile which is best colleage pgdm
Both the institution are good for doing post graduate diploma in management but if we have to choose , i will side will lexicon institute over ifeel lonawala as lonawala branch placement are a little less than lexicon. Lexicon mile has a good ranking according to times now and business today and provide almost 100% placement
ifeel lonawala and lexicon mile colleage is best of one
Between IFEEL & Lexicon MILE, Lexicon MILE is definitely a better choice. The institute is 10 years old as compared to IFEEL which is relatively newer. Besides Lexicon MILE is within the metro city Pune, whereas IFEEL is situated in Lonavala i.e between Mumbai & Pune. Lexicon MILE provides dual specialization both major. The Unique selling proposition of MILE is that, it provides 9-11 Months Paid Internship to its students which you will not find at any other Institute. You start getting your ROI while in your second year itself. Average Stipend received for Internship was Rs.25,000 per month and highest Stipend received by 2019-21 batch was Rs.50,000 per month. Packages offered to MILE Students are also relatively better than IFEEL. Highest Package offered 14LPA and average Package 6 LPA. List of companies visiting Lexicon MILE is also very impressive. In addition to PGDM Dual Specialization (both major) degree, the institute also offers 15+ additional certification programs like: Big Data, Data Analytics, Six Sigma, Advanced Excel etc to make students more industry ready. All in all Lexicon MILE would definitely be a wise decision in terms of ROI, Faculty, Placements & Campus LIfe.
how is lexicon mile or birla global university for MBA programme?
Lexicon mile: It offers pgdm and global mba. The fees is about 8 lacs for any of the course above. The placement as per past years data, avg being 6 lacs and highest going upto 12 lacs.
Birla global university:
Tution fees = 8.5 lacs & h ostel fees = 2.968 lacs for 2 yrs (double sharing)
so, total fees is around 11-12 lacs.
The placements are:
avg placement = 4-5 lacs
highest placement = 9.5-10 lacs
So, lexicon is a better choice as it's better in ROI from birla global university & also lexicon has a location advantage as it's in pune, the hub for companies and mncs.
i hope this helps.