Ph.D (Business Admin) 2013 from AIMA & Aligarh Muslim University
All India Management Association (AIMA) in collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) invites applications from interested candidates for admissions into Ph.D in Business Administration 2013-14 through RMAT 2013
Institute: All India Management Association (AIMA) in collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) .
Programme: PhD in Business Administration
AIMA Ph.D 2013 Eligibility:
- Master's Degree in Management or allied subjects from Commerce, Humanities, Science, Engineering and Law etc. OR
- A PGDM/PGDITM approved by AICTE with not less than 55% marks or equivalent grade
- Chartered Accountancy, Cost Accountancy or any other professional qualification which are considered equivalent to Master Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade along with minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
- Work Experience: Minimum 5 years post qualification work experience in industry at the managerial level or a minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Faculty at a Management Institute approved by AICTE or affiliated to a University.
AIMA Ph.D 2013 Selection Procedure: Research Management Aptitude Test (R-MAT)
AIMA Ph.D 2013 Details of Programme: The PhD Programme has been divided into two phases.
Phase - 1 : Foundation Programme
The foundation programme comprises of three modules of compulsory courses, four courses on General Management, four courses in the area of specialization and two special courses (Total Credit=32)
- The registration is valid for only three years from the time of admission.
- The Foundation Programme has to be completed in one year.
Phase II Doctoral Research Work Programme (Research Phase)
Candidates who are successful in Phase–I leads can enter Phase-II which is the research phase leading to PhD (Business Administration).
- On successful completion of the foundation programme, the candidate shall submit the research synopsis in the prescribed format within three months of the completion of Foundation Phase or before the next meeting of the Research Committee whichever is later.
- The candidate has to submit the thesis after a minimum period of two years and within a maximum period of four years after registration into the Phase-II of the PhD programme
AIMA Ph.D 2013 Application Procedure:
- Obtain a Demand Draft for Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of 'All India Management Association' payable at New Delhi
- Click here to apply online
Note:Send a print out of the filled online RMAT Registration Form with auto-generated Registration No. with a photograph affixed and duly signed along with the DD (mention name, Auto-generated Registration Number on the reverse), copies of educational testimonials and work experience certified by the current employer to:
Manager (PhD Programme)
All India Management Association-CME,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Important: Application will be accepted only on receipt of hard copy at the institute.
AIMA Ph.D 2013 Important dates:
- Last Date for Online Registration: April 22, 2013
- Last Date for receipt of application at AIMA, New Delhi: April 29, 2013
- Test Date: May 11, 2013
- Admit Card: Check here seven days before the date of test.
All India Management Association
14, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110003, India
Phone: 011 - 24645100 / 011 - 24617354 / 011 - 43128100