Institute: PES University, BangalorePES University as established in the year 1972 in Bangalore. The PES University B-school offers full time management degree across its four campuses. The institute has started its admission process for MBA programme batch of 2016-18.Programmes: MBA
Eligibility: Candidates with a graduation degree in any of the discipline from a recognized university can apply. They just also have scores of MAT, CMAT, CAT, GMAT, or GRE. Students can also apply via scores of the university level exam- PESSAT and PGCET.
Application Form: The registration form can be filled online. The application fee can be paid via Credit/Debit card, DD, or via challan.
Selection Procedure: 40% of seats will be given to candidates with scores of PGCET. The remaining 60% of the seats, the order or selection will as follows:
First Preference will be given to PESSAT Test Scores
Second Preference will be given to PGCET/CAT/CMAT/MAT/GMAT/GRE Test Scores
Third Preference - Other National Level Entrance exams Test Scores
After shortlisting candidates on basis of test scores, they have to appear in the Interview rounds.
Important Dates: Admission related dates are:
Start of PESSAT 2016 online registrations: October 1, 2015
Last date of Online Registrations: July 2016
Start of Slot bookings: January 4th 2016
PES Scholastic Aptitude Test (PESSAT 2016): January 6, 2016 – July 2016
PESSAT Results: 1 Week after taking the test
Address: Office of Admissions, PES University, 100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage, Bangalore – 560085 Ph:+91 80 2672 6622
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for mo0re news and updates
PES University has released the application form for admission to its MBA program. Candidates can...
PES University, Bangalore has started the admission process for its two-year full-time MBA progra...
Careers360 presents a virtual tour of PES University, Bangalore campus which will help the studen...
PES University Placement Report 2017 - PES University, Bangalore has concluded the placement seas...
PES University, Bangalore has started the admission process for its two-year full-time Master of ...
Outside Karnataka, students must apply for Comed-k entrance exams for admission to PESIT South campus.
PESIT South Campus >> Rank must be below five thousand.
Through Management Quota:
For Direct Admission to PES University, it is compulsory to apply for PESSAT entrance exams.
Management quota seats are available for NRI/Indian students at PES for higher tuition fees payable every year.
For Direct Admission To PESIT South campus, no entrance exams are required, Students can book the seat on class 12th marks by paying higher tuition fees per year.
Let me clear your doubt. The fees for mba (master of business administration) in pes university, banglore is Rs 8,00,000 for two years.
I hope my answer will be helpful for you .If you have any more doubt regarding this you can ask in comment section.
You have chances of obtaining a seat in pes university for MBA. Although the chances are less. Therefore do not depend completely on this college alone and try applying for admissions in other colleges also to have an ensured backup plan. Taking into account of the last year admission process, hence is the result.
Hope this helps
All the best
For engineering, the college fee structure for 4 years is :- 4,48,571. If you go for other facilities like hostel,mess and all then they will charge more. So it depends how you will take your admission and where you will stay.
if you stay in hostel then the fee structure will be high. As compared to other the fee structure is good and average. Its not high.
Hope it helps!
Your PES University, Bangalore brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile