NMIMS University has declared the results for its university level undergraduate management test- NPAT BBA 2016 on June 2, 2016. The results have been announced in the form of a merit list, having names of the students who have been shortlisted for final admissions in SVKM’s NMIMS University. The test was conducted in a two day window on May 14 and 15, 2016, in an online mode.Click here to check NPAT BBA 2016 Result/Merit List
The students, whose names are in the NPAT BBA 2016 merit list, can take admissions in the BBA programme available at NMIMS Mumbai’s Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce. In order to check the NPAT BBA 2016 Result and Merit List, follow the given steps:
1. Visit on NPAT official website
2. Click on NPAT BBA 2016 Result
3. Click on respected Result of Commerce [BBA, B.Com. (Hons.), B.Sc. Finance]
4. Enter NPAT BBA 2016 Exam ID
5. Enter Date of Birth (DoB)
6. Enter the Security Code (Captcha code)
7. Click on Submit
8. Print or Download NPAT BBA 2016 Result
If a selected candidate does not take admission, the waitlisted candidate’s names would be included in the next list.
The NPAT BBA was an objective type multiple-choice test. The 3 sections of the test were: Proficiency in English Language, Quantitative & Numerical Ability and Reasoning & General Intelligence, with each section having 50 questions. The duration of the test was 120 minutes in which the candidates had to answer 150 questions.
As per the marking scheme, each correct answer will carry 1 mark and there will be a 1/4 negative marking for a wrong answer. The NPAT BBA 2016 Merit List will also give you the selection status for the admissions.
First published on June 2, 2016
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates
NMIMS NPAT 2020 entrance test is conducted for admissions in UG and Integrated degree at 9 campuses of NMIMS. The registration process is online and the application form will be live in first week of February 2020. The cost of the application form will depend on following options:
1. One School program - Rs.1800
2. Two School program - Rs.3000
3. Three School Program - Rs.4000
4. Four School Program - Rs. 5000
Last Date for applying is First week of May 2020.
BCom (H) or Bachelor of Commerce (Honors) is one of the most prevalent college degree programs among Commerce stream understudies. There are three most famous courses under Commerce, in particular BCom, BCom (H) and BCom LLB. Competitors who wish to seek after higher investigations and profession in bookkeeping and business or banking, money and protection, take up BCom and BCom (H) courses at UG level. The individuals who intend to take up a profession in law settle on BCom LLB.
BCom (H) Eligibility and Entrance Exams
Standard affirmation technique of BCom (H) course in Indian colleges incorporates screening of applicants based on cut off imprints fixed by the specialists and last determination. Notwithstanding, numerous universities lead selection test for admission to their BCom (H) programs.
BCom (H) qualification criteria
The up-and-comer more likely than not contemplated Commerce in class 11 and 12 with Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, Maths and English as primary subjects.
The base cut off imprints criteria is dependent upon every school/college's own affirmation criteria for that year.
The base cut off imprints are set for every scholarly session based on different elements, similar to add up to level of competitors going in Commerce in sheets, most noteworthy score in Commerce, normal score in trade, least cut off signs of earlier year, and so on.
Apart from studying statistics in your 12th standard which is one of the eligibility criteria, you also need to fulfill certain other rules to be eligible for NPAT BBA exam such as.
1. You must secure a minimum of 60 per cent aggregate marks at 10+2 or equivalent examination
2. You must pass your 12th standard as well as possess an International Baccalaureate Diploma(IB Certificate / & D.P. Awarded candidates are not eligible) in any stream from a recognised board at the first attempt
3. You must not be above 25 years of age
4. The aggregate marks will be taken into consideration for determing your eligibility
5. In case you are from ICSE or CBSE board, CBSE, you should mention in the online registration / e-admission form (if selected) 10+2 or equivalent aggregate marks of all the subjects for which you have taken & appeared for
According to rank cutoffs and trends you maybe able to get electronics and teclecommunications engineering in the Main Branch of NMIMS, Mumbai. Previous years cutoffs suggest that it is likely that you get admission here. Keep visiting their official site for any details.
Hope that helps and feel free to ask if you have any more queries. Best of luck!
Your NPAT brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id .
The Question containing Inaapropriate or Abusive Words
Question lacks the basic details making it difficult to answer
Topic Tagged to the Question are not relevant to Question
Question drives traffic to external sites for promotional or commercial purposes
The Question is not relevant to User
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile