National Insti. of Rural Development: PGDRDM Application date extended !
The National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) has announced the extension of the application deadline for the Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM) 2013 to January 31, 2013.
Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development Management (PGDRDM) 2013:
PGDRDM 2013 Eligibility:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
- Final year students are also eligible only if they complete their graduation by August 1, 2013.
PGDRDM 2013 Seat Reservation:
- Some seats are reserved for the sponsored Indian in-service and international in-service candidates.
- Indian in-service candidates should possess at least two years of work experience in rural development and allied sectors, and are required to apply through their employers.
- The international candidates should apply through the Secretariats of AARDO and CIRDAP.
PGDRDM 2013 Selection Procedure: An All-India Entrance Test that will test the verbal, quantitative and analytical competencies of the students including English Language, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for the short-listed candidates.
Note: However, a separate merit list will be prepared for the Indian and International in-service candidates.
PGDRDM 2013 Admission Procedure: Download application form.
SEND the filled in application form along with relevant documents and a DD (Account Payee) for Rs.500 (Rs.250 for SC/ST and PWD candidates) in favour of NIRD, payable at Hyderabad to address mentioned below
PGDRDM 2013 Important dates:
Last date for receipt of applications for Indian Students: January 31, 2013
Last date for receipt of applications from the students of North Eastern States: January 31, 2013
Last date for receipt of applications from international students: March 31, 2013
Date of Entrance Test: February 10, 2013
PGDRDM 2013 Details: Click here
National Institute of Rural Development
Admissions Coordinator, Centre for Post Graduate Studies (CPGS),