MBA 2013 from University of Lucknow
The University of Lucknow invites applications from candidates having CAT 2012 percentile scores for admissions to its two year full time programmes in Business Administration/Management (2013-2015).
University of Lucknow MBA 2013 Programmes:
- MBA (Self Financed)
- MBA (Finance & Control)
- MBA (Corporate Management)
- MBA (International Business)
- MBA (Marketing)
- MBA (Management Science)
- MBA (HR & IR)
- MBA (Retail Management)
University of Lucknow MBA 2013 Eligibility:
- A Bachelor's degree under the 10+2+3 system in any field of study with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates) in the aggregate.
- Candidates completing their Undergraduate degree requirements by June 30, 2013 can also apply as provisional candidates provided they submit proof therein by July 16, 2013.
University of Lucknow MBA 2013 Admission Criteria: on basis of CAT 2012 scores
Note: Suitable sectional cut-off depending upon relative performance in written test will be applied to shortlist the candidates to be called for counseling.
University of Lucknow MBA 2013 Application Process:
Generation of Bank Challan: Click here
Deposition of application fee of 1000 (Rs. 600 for SC/ST) at any branch of State Bank of India using the generated challan.
Filling of Registration Form: Click here
Requirements for registration:
- Photo (facing camera in JPEG format).
- Active Email ID (your login information will be sent there, DO NOT USE rediffmail).
- Journal Number and Bank branch code (this will be provided by the bank)
- Registration Number (Provided in the bank challan)
SEND printout to address mentioned along with the university copy of the bank challan by SPEED POST to the address below.
University of Lucknow MBA 2013 Important dates:
- Last Date for Registration: March 15, 2013
- Last Date for Form Fee Submission: March 15, 2013 (As per Bank Timings)
- The copy of form being sent to the University should be postmarked not later than March 18, 2013.
University of Lucknow MBA 2013 details: Click here
Coordinator, MBA Admissions 2013-14
Institute of Management Science, (IMS)
University of Lucknow,
Second Campus, Office Sitapur Road,
Lucknow - 226021 U.P.
Lucknow University Updates and Articles
Questions related to Lucknow University
I have complete my graduation in BCOM HONORS from Lucknow University am I eligible for MA Economics course if I have to apply in Allahabad University??
If you have passed from a recognized university, with a relevant degree and with minimum aggregate of 50 percent marks then Yes you are eligible to take admission and sit for the PGAT entrance test.
All the best!
what is the minimum marks cutoff for bsc maths in Lucknow University main campus??
Hope you are doing great as per the question asked by you, you should work hard and should focus on achieving high and high in entrance exam it totally depends upon the examination if paper is simple then cutoff goes high gradually and if paper or examination is hard then cutoff goes down. You should certainly work hard and should try to achieve high and high in examination.
Hope you found this answer useful.Stay motivated stay positive.
All the best!
where can I find previous year entrance exam paper of Lucknow University LLB??
To obtain your exam question papers, go to the link provided below.
I recommend that you join certain telegram groups where you may receive PDFs of prior years' question papers. They are, believe me, quite helpful.
I hope this information is useful.
Best of luck to you.
lucknow university entrance BA hons
Hope you are in good health , so the answer to your question is as follows:-
Lucknow university does have entrance exams for many courses like :-
10)BA all subjects
Also the entrance date for BA is on 28th august 2021, at 3pm to 4:30 pm
Hope this helps!
Lucknow university free paper
There is no specific article related which provides complete question paper. But here are some tips which help you in preparation
1. Go through the General Knowledge.
2. Understand the syllabus.
3. Try to buy books if available.
4. General knowledge of the constitution is must for taking the exam.
5. Check on the official website for updates.
Hope this helps