MBA 2013 in Power Management for Engineers from NPTI
NPTI has announced the admissions to MBA Program in Power Management (2013-15) – XII Batch for Graduate Engineers through CAT Score
Institute: Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies (CAMPS), National Power Training Institute
MBA 2013 in Power Management for Graduate Engineers
NPTI MBA 2013 Eligibility:
- All candidates (excluding sponsored category) are required to appear for CAT-2012 Examination conducted by IIMs.
- The candidates (including sponsored category) who have obtained B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc. (Engineering) in any branch of Engineering recognised by the M.D.University/AIU securing a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate of all semesters or equivalent in terms of CGPA grade are eligible to apply for admission to the course. For SC/ST candidates minimum pass marks are required (or equivalent in CGPA grade).
- Only those candidates who are having a CAT Score of 50 percentile and above are eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing in the final year/semester Examination can also apply provided they furnish proof of passing by by 16th August, 2013,
Note: Graduate Engineers sponsored by various Central Public Sector Undertakings, Private Power Companies, State Electricity Boards/Power Utilities and allied energy sectors who meet the above eligibility conditions are eligible for admission to this Course. The candidates should bring with them the proof of their sponsorship. CAT Score is not required for these Sponsored Category students.
NPTI MBA 2013 Selection Procedure: on basis of CAT 2012 scores followed by GD & PI.
NPTI MBA 2013 Selection Criteria ( Unsponsored Candidates):
- 70 percent marks of the total scores obtained by the candidates in the CAT Examination.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in Group Discussion (Max 20 Marks)
- Marks obtained by the candidates in Personal Interview (Max 10 Marks)
NPTI MBA 2013 Selection Criteria ( Sponsored Candidates):
- 60% of the total marks obtained in B.E./B.Tech. etc.
- Out of 20 marks obtained in Group Discussion.
- Out of 10 marks obtained in Personal Interview.
- Out of 10 marks weightage for experience, as follows
Upto 5 years experience : 3 marks
Above 5 years upto 8 years exp.: 6 marks
Above 8 years upto 10 years exp : 8 marks
Above 10 years and more yr. Exp: 10 marks
NPTI MBA 2013 Application Procedure: Download the Application Form
Send the filled in application form along with a DD for Rs.1000 (Rs.500 for SC/ST & Rs.250 for Haryana SC/ST candidates) in favour of National Power Training Institute payable at Faridabad to
The Principal Director (CAMPS)
National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector-33
Faridabad 121003, Haryana
NPTI MBA 2013 Prospectus: Click here
NPTI MBA 2013 Important dates:
The last date for submission of the filled-in applications: 30th March, 2013.
Group Discussion and Interview will be conducted at NPTI, Corporate Office, Faridabad on: 16th & 17th April, 2013.
Counselling as per merit order, which shall be held at NPTI Corporate Office at Faridabad on: 1st May, 2013
The Principal Director
Centre for Advanced Management and Power Studies (CAMPS)
National Power Training Institute
Sector - 33, Faridabad-121 003 (Haryana)
Telefax : 0129-2255213