KSOU offers UG management courses through online study mode
Institute: Karnataka State Open University (KSOU)
KSOU offers two different UG programs in management through online mode, the 3 year BBA program and 5 year Integrated MBA (BBA+MBA) program.
- Online Programmes require access to a computer/laptop/mobile with an internet connection to avail the course content.
- Examinations will be conducted online and student must be willing to appear in the allotted Examination Centers
Eligibility: Any student who has passed the 10 + 2 or its equivalent and residing in India is eligible for admission to this Online Program. The age of the student must be 18 years or above.
Course Duration and Fees:
Total Course Fees
Bachelor of Business Administration
Integrated MBA (BBA+MBA)
The fees mentioned herein shall be split between the University and Schoolguru Eduserve Pvt Ltd.
Admission Guidelines: Checklist of Documents for applying online:
- Proof of Qualification: Scanned certificates of qualifying examination to be uploaded along with the application form. Photocopies of same attested by Gazetted officer must be sent to the KSOU Online admission cell along with the application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth: Scanned copy of any one of the document which mentions the Date of Birth of the candidate :
- 10th Std. Mark sheet
- School Leaving Certificate
- Transfer Certificate / Character Certificate
- Copy of the passport
Photocopies of same attested by Gazetted officer must be sent to the KSOU Online admission cell along with the application form.
Scanned passport size color photograph. Three passport size photographs, signed on the reverse, must be sent to the KSOU Online admission cell along with the application form.
- You can pay the first installment of the fee through any one of the following three payment options:
- Debit/Credit Card Payment on the KSOU website: Keep your Debit/Credit Card information with Card Verification Value Number (CVV) ready.
- Net Banking on the KSOU Website: Keep your Account Information with Transaction Password ready.
- Demand Draft: Keep details of DD taken. You have to take two DD’s
- In favour of ‘KSOU-Online MBA Account’ for Rs.4732/- (Rs.4432+ Rs.300 Registration Fee) for BBA course or Rs.3700/- (Rs.3400+ Rs.300) for Integrated MBA course, payable at Mysore. During grace period, an additional Rs 200/- will be payable.
- In favour of ‘Schoolguru Eduserve Pvt. Ltd’ for Rs.6648/- for BBA course or Rs.5100/- for Integrated MBA course, payable at Mysore.
How to enrol:
Step 1: Login to www.ksoumysore.edu.in, go to Online Programmes and click on Apply now. Fill the admission form with all the required details and please note down the system generated Reference Number after submitting application for all further references.
Step 2: Make Payment of fee either through Online Payment or with a DD as specified above, fill in the details and submit. Please do not forget to Save/Print Fee Receipt.
Step 3: Send the following documents in hard copy to the below mentioned address through Registered Post:
- Take three prints of the application form and sign them
- Send 3 hardcopies of each of the documents to the address specified below.
- Qualification Certificates attested by Gazetted Officer/Notary
- Certificate of date of Birth
- 3 Passport size photographs
- Demand Draft (in case of DD Payment) / Printed copy of the receipt in case of Online payment.
- Please write Reference Number of your Application on the backside of Photograph and also super scribe envelope with the same.
KSOU Online Programmes
1st Floor, KSOU Main Building
Telephone: +91 8880 339 339