KMAT 2014 Second Exam to be held on August 24
Exam Name: Karnataka MANAGEMENT Aptitude Test – KMAT 2014
The KMAT 2014 officials, Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) have announced the dates for the second test which is scheduled to be held on August 24, 2014 and the last date to fill in the online application and submit Demand Draft is August 20, 2014.
The first KMAT for the year 2014 was held on August 3, 2014 and the result is scheduled to be declared on August 15, 2014. KMAT 2014 is a Karnataka state level entrance examination conducted for admission into post graduate level management programmes. The Karnataka aspirant for admissions into MBA and PGDM across its B-Schools must appear in this examination.
Premium Help- Talk to our expert counsellors to explore the best suitable institutes for KMAT 2014 on 011-40360360 (Paid Service)
KMAT 2014 Eligibility Criteria: Students with a recognized graduation degree with minimum of 50% aggregate are eligible for KMAT 2014 MBA exam.
KMAT 2014 Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern for KMAT 2014 is an objective type test, and the pattern is given in the table below.
KMAT 2014 Application Form: The eligible students must follow the correct procedures while filling up the Application Form for KMAT 2014. Following are important guidelines for all the eligible students to follow,
- Students must fill the same name as mentioned in the School and Graduation Certificates.
- Tick the appropriate nativity if or not a student belongs to Karnataka state.
- Students must select and mention at least two preferred Test centers from the list provided.
- Gender must be tick appropriately.
- Eligible students should Tick the appropriate Test for which they are appearing.
- The Date of Birth must be mentioned in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- The Stream at the graduation level should be ticked correctly.
- Complete and correct Address for communication purposes should be written correctly.
- Students should keep a photocopy of the Application Form and DD as a proof of acknowledgment.
KMAT 2014 Important Dates: The second exam Important Dates for KMAT 2014 are given in the table,
Last Date for Application Submission
August 20, 2014
KMAT Second Exam date
August 24, 2014
Students must visit bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates on KMAT 2014
Address: The Secretary, Seshadripuram First Grade College, C. A. Site No. 26, Yelahanka New Town,
Bangalore - 560 064.
Phone: 91 9343996665 / 9343996664
KMAT Important Dates 2020 - Check all the important dates of K...
Questions related to KMAT
can i apply for kmat exam now?
the last date to fill out the application form for KMAT 2020 was on the 19th October 2020. So unfortunately it might be a late to apply for this year, however you can apply for the KMAT 2021 when the application form is released again.
study materials of kmat 2020
here are some of the top study materials that can be used for KMAT 2020 :-
- Cracking the MBA Admission interview and GD : Ten KMAT approaches by Dhruv Nath
- Karnataka Management Aptitude Test by Chandresh Agarwal
- MBA Mock Test and Solved Papers by BS Sijwalii
- Karnataka KMAT Complete Reference book by Praxis Groups
- KMAT MBA & MCA by VVK Subburaj
When does KMAT 2021 Exam take place for MBA Admissions 2021-23 in Kerala ?
KMAT karnataka 2021 application forms for 2021 session is likely to be out in the 4th week of may 2021 and last date to submit the same will be 2nd week of july 2021 , exam is likely to be conducted in the 4th week of july 2021.
hope this helps
if cat exam is necassory to attend any other entrance exams like cmat,kmat etc..
CAT and CMAT entrance exams are national level entrance exams to get admission in Management courses in postgraduate level. The participating institutes of CAT are 20 IIMs, IITs, JBIMS, MDI, SPJIMR, IMI, FMS and more than 500 colleges accept CAT score across the country. CMAT score is accepted by all the institutes which are AICTE-Approved. Admission process, cut off will be different for each entrance exam. And KMAT is a state level entrance exam for admission to MBA and PGDM in colleges of Karnataka. Depending on your preferences of course, institute, financial assistance you can opt any of the entrance exam. CAT is not necessary to appear in CMAT, KMAT etc.