IRMA 2016 Registration postponed till October 5
The Institute of Rural Management Anand has postponed the commencement of its application process for IRMA 2016 till Monday, October 5. Earlier, in an official notification, the registration process start date was October 1, but has been postponed as per the information provided on the website.
IRMA 2016 will be conducted for admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management 2016 - 18 (PRM 2016-18) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management 2016 (FPRM 2016). The information has not stated any reason for delaying the application process.
As per the eligibility criteria, candidates with a graduation degree and minimum of 50% marks are eligible. SC/ST/ dap (differently abled person) must have a minimum of 45% marks at the graduation level. It is also mandatory for the candidates to have valid scores of either CAT 2015 or XAT 2016. Earlier IRMA accepted only CAT scores, but now candidates with scores of XAT can also register.
Click here to apply - IRMA 2016 Application Process:
An applicant can opt for one of the following:
1. Apply online and pay through payment gateway.
2. Take a print out of SBI challan available on IRMA website in the admission link. Make payment at any branch of SBI by using the challan. SBI will issue a unique ID number. Use this unique ID number and apply online through IRMA website.
3. Application form along with prospectus can be obtained from Admissions Office, IRMA on payment of full fees. All the payments to IRMA should be made in the form of a demand draft favouring ‘IRMA’ and it should be payable at Anand.
4. For applicants belonging to Below Poverty Line (BPL) families: Application fees will be waived for such applicants. Such candidates can apply online and send the print out of the application form with photocopy of self-attested latest proof of BPL status OR they can send a request by post or courier for an application form to the Admissions Office, IRMA with a photocopy of self-attested latest proof of BPL status. IRMA will send printed material to such candidates.
IRMA has not yet announced any dates relate to the exam schedule, but it is likely that the exam will be conducted in the month of December 2015, and the results will be announced in January 2016. On the basis of test scores, the candidates will be shortlisted for final admissions to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management 2016 - 18 (PRM 2016-18) and Fellow Programme in Rural Management 2016 (FPRM 2016). There are 180 seats available for PRM 2015-17, in which total fifteen percent is allocated for admission to overseas applicants.
First Published on: October 1, 2015
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates
IRMASAT Selection Process 2021 is a 2-step process followed by...
Questions related to IRMASAT
Sir, After completed Bsc agriculture from private university I an eligible for getting admission in Institute of rural management Anand (IRMA) in PGDM ( RM ).
Obviously you can do that. According to the official website of IRMA , any student graduated with any discipline can apply if he/she has a minimum education of 15 years (i.e., a bachelors degree) & 50% or above marks in graduation or corresponding CGPA (for sc/st its 45%). Also the students of final year can apply.
I hope my answer helps you. Wish you all the very best for your future endeavors!
my waiting list no is 65 in general category may i get admission in irma
With this waiting list chances are pretty less because if you consider previous 5 years trend then the students having waiting list under 30-35 is considered safe.
Last to last year 2-3 students got with 40-45 waiting list.
As you have mentioned that your's is 65 then i think chances are nil.
For more info: https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/irmasat-cutoff
i got 77percentile in XAT. Will i get a call from XIME,SOMAIYYA AND IRMA
Yes you will get a call from XIME as the cutoff percentile for the XIME is 75 percentile and there are less of you getting call from IRMA as the percentile is around 80% for IRMA.
So you have chances in XIME and a very few chances in IRMA.
And same for Somaiya you need 80 above cutoff.
Best of luck
I GOT 77% IN XAT.WILL I GET A CALL FROM XIME,SOMAIYA AND IRMA
But you can definitely expect a call from XIME Bangalore as they require a minimum of 70 percentile. XIME is a decent college for marketing only. You can easily get an average compensation package of 6-7 lakhs from there.
Apart from these colleges you can check out other colleges also like
- Alliance University Bangalore
- BIMTECH Noida
- XISS Ranchi
- Christ University Bangalore
- Great Lakes Gurgaon
- IMT Hyderabad
- ITM Navi Mumbai
- IMDR Pune
- PUMBA Pune
Among all the colleges mentioned above include XIME ,if you want to pursue marketing or finance then BIMTECH Noida would be the best option and if you want to go for HR then XISS Ranchi will be the best option for you. Both the colleges offer excellent ROI as good placements in reputed organizations.
CAT - 89.85 (VA - 93, DI - 93. QA - 68), GMAT - 650. Work ex - 24 months (Merchant Navy Officer). Ive already applied to : 1. Great Lakes (1 &2 yr PGP) 2. Tapmi 3. IMT 4. IMI 5. FORE 6. IRMA 7. KJSIMSR 8. MICA Kindly let me know if I am eligible to apply for any others. Thanks
- VGSOM IIT Kharagpur
- GIM Goa ( registration for the college was until 3rd January)
- University Business School, Punjab University
- BIM Trichy
- LIBA Chennai
- BIMTECH Noida
- Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management Delhi
- Prin LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- FMS BHU
These are some of the best B schools you can get and they have an excellent reputation in the market. Considered as tier 2 colleges, they offer an average compensation package of 10-12 lakhs.