Indian Institute of Technology Madras: MBA 2013
The Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Madras, invites applications to the MBA 2013 for candidates with valid CAT scores.
Institute: Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology Madras (DoMS, IITM)
Admissions to MBA 2013
IITM MBA 2013 Eligibility:
- Should have a valid CAT score
- Graduates in any discipline with first class or 60% marks earned in their degree from a recognised/reputed University.
- Final year students (of the above-mentioned program) are also eligible to apply.
Categories exempted from CAT:
- IIT Graduates who obtain a CGPA of 8 and above (on the scale of 10) are exempted from CAT score.
- Foreign / NRI applicants should have a valid GMAT score. In addition to online submission of application such candidates should forward a hard copy of the application along with a certificate from the Indian Embassy on their resident status.
- Sponsored candidates can present valid scores in XAT or MAT if they do not have CAT scores. Such candidates should have a minimum of two years work experience in the sponsoring organization. In addition to online submission of application such candidates should forward a hard copy of the application through their sponsoring organization.
- Defence personnel are exempted from the requirement of a valid score in national level entrance tests (CAT/ XAT/ MAT). In addition to online submission of application such candidates should forward a hard copy of the application through official channel.
IITM MBA 2013 Application process: Click here to apply online
- Application process will be in two stages.
- Stage I application is for all applicants.
- Shortlisted candidates for the Group Task and Personal Interview are required to submit the Stage II application.
- Additional details such as statement of purpose essays, description of your work experience, if any, and referee reports are required only at Stage II.
IITM MBA 2013 Application fee: Rs 1500 ( Rs 750 for SC/ST)
- Payment can be through Internet Banking/Credit card/Debit Card
- There is no application fee for Women applicants. (However Sponsored and NRI category women applicants should pay the fees.)
- Payment through DD/Bankers Cheque in favour of "The Registrar, IIT Madras" and payable at Chennai.
- The fee for Foreign and NRI candidates is US $100 to be paid through a demand draft or bankers cheque drawn in favour of "The Registrar, IIT Madras" and payable at Chennai.
IITM MBA 2013 Application Deadline: January 28, 2013
Department of Management Studies
Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Chennai 600 036 India
Phone: 044 - 2257 5551
DoMS IIT Madras Updates and Articles
DoMS IIT Madras Final Placement Report 2018 – Department of Ma...
Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT, Madras has compl...
We conduct Group Task to evaluate candidate’s team coordinatio...
DoMS IIT Madras Final Placement - A total of 71 students parti...
Questions related to DoMS IIT Madras
show the pictures of hotels in IIT Madras university
Indian Institute of Technology, Madras is among the best governmental engineering institutions in India. Various courses offered by the institute are M. E/M.Tech, B. E/B.Tech, Ph.D, MSc, etc. The institute is well equipped with several facilities such as auditorium, hostel for boys and girls, library, cafeteria, student activity centre, laboratories, etc. For more information regarding infrastructure and brochure you can refer to the link given below :
Hi Sir, I am currently pursuing my final year B.E.Upto Seventh sem my CGPA is 9.16,my +2 ->90.75%,10th -> is 98.6%,CAT 2019 Overall percentile is 71.31 in my first attempt.Will I get a call from IIT Madras for MBA after registration?I kindly request you to reply me as soon as possible. Thanks .
Hope you are doing well.
The CAT cutoff of Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras for open category remains above 96 percentile. It was 98.2 percentile for open category as reported in year 2018 and 2019 which is very close to the cutoff of DOMS IIT Delhi though.
Yes, There is a exemption for those scoring above 90 percent in Graduation, but even to avail that you need to score above 90 percentile. Please, try little hard next year and nail it.
All the best.
Hope it helps you !
Sir, I got 61% in graduation with 2 years of experience. So can I get a IIM or any other good college with 90+% in CAT?
You have a quary about Common Admission Test examination.
You scored 61 percent in your graduation.
Don't worry about it. You have to qualify your graduation with 50 percent. You crossed the eligibility criteria. So don't worry about it.If you scored 90 percentile in CAT exam and able to crack the interview then you will be selected in good Colleges like IIMs,FMS etc. Please focus on your study and go ahead. May God bless you.
Have a nice day.
Eligibility criteria of this college??
Hello Priyanka !
The eligibility criteria for regular students in Department of management studies, iit madras is as follows :-
1. The student must have a valid CAT 2019 scorecard.
2. The student must be a graduate in any discipline with atleast 60%. For SC / ST students there is a relaxation of 5%.
3. Final year students can also apply.
4. IIT graduate with minimum CGPA score for 8 out of 10 exempted from CAT score.
All the best !
Can i get admission here as my graduation percentage is 72 up to 5th sem and cmat percentile is 49. Can i get admission here still now 2019
Your question is not properly phrasing and missing details so its not posible to get any solution for you. And you have asked the same question so many times.
Please write to us with specific details and specify what solution you want.
We are here always to guide you and solve your queries.