ICFAI Tripura invites admission to BBA (Distance Learning) program
Institute: ICFAI University Tripura.
The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Program is offered on distance learning mode by the ICFAI University, Tripura. It aims to impart knowledge and understanding of the basics of management. It is designed for students seeking a career in management and for those who wish to subsequently progress to the MBA qualification.
Duration: 3 years.
Enrollment: Applications received from students are checked for the basic eligibility criteria and the eligible students are enrolled into the program under the distance learning mode.
Rejected applications: If the applicants do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the applications are returned to them along with all enclosures and the amount paid after deducting Rs. 500. Such students are, however, permitted to apply again after they subsequently satisfy the eligibility criteria.
Validity of Enrollment
For students who pay fee module-wise: The students are required to complete BBA Program within a period of six years from the date of enrollment. Students who are unable to complete the program within the validity period of six years, but still keen on continuing the program, are required to register de novo by paying the requisite fee.
The program is based on self-study and examinations.
CBT examinations: The examinations are offered through Computer Based Test (CBT).
Mock practice questions to familiarize with computer based examinations will be provided to all enrolled students.
Online exam registration: All students are required to register and book the slots for each subject for their CBT (including payment of fee) using the online facility only, as the operations of examinations department are entirely computerized.
Eligibility for appearing in examinations: Students will be eligible to appear for the first two subject examinations, four months after the date of enrollment. Subsequently, they can appear for two more subjects every 3 months, subject to a maximum of four subjects. Students are required to appear and pass the subjects in a sequential order.
Examinations: Examinations are conducted four-times in a year in the months of January, April, July and October.
Enrollment dates: In order to become eligible to appear for the examinations, the students are required to enroll into the program on or before the dates given in the table below.
Enroll into the program on or before
February 28, 2013
May 31, 2013
August 31, 2013
November 30, 2013
Certification: On successful completion of the BBA Program, the students will be awarded the “Bachelor of Business Administration” (BBA) Degree from the ICFAI University, Tripura.
Guidelines: The students are advised to read the following guidelines carefully before completing the Application Form for Enrollment and the Fee Remittance Form.
- The Application Forms should be filled in Capital Letters.
- Please respond to all the information sought.
- Additional sheets may be used, if necessary.
- Ensure that the Application Forms are signed.
Photocopies of Certificates:
- Photocopies of certificates regarding date of birth and educational qualifications shall be enclosed with the Application Form for Enrollment.
- Original Certificates should not be sent.
Enclosures: Please ensure that your Application contains the following enclosures.
- Application Form for Enrollment into the program (with recent color photograph affixed).
- Copies of Certificates of Date of Birth and Educational Qualifications/Mark sheets.
- Fee Remittance Form.
- Demand Draft/Credit Card Merchant Slip (wherever applicable) towards the payment.
- Those students availing the EMI facility through PDCs are requested to enclose the postdated cheques (CTS 2010 compliant) for the required amount along with the Fee Remittance Form.
- Those who are availing ECS facility are requested to enclose ECS mandate form duly authorized by the respective bank.
The completed Application Forms along with the required enclosures can be submitted or sent by speedpost/courier to:
Address: The Admissions Officer,
The ICFAI University, University Campus,
Agartala-Simna Road, P.O. Kamalghat, Sadar,
Agartala - 799210, Tripura (West).