GGSIPU CET MBA 2016 on May 8; Application deadline till March 23
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), New Delhi has announced the Common Entrance Test for MBA programmes offered by the university. The application process has started from January 30 and the last date to apply is March 23. The exam will be held on Sunday, May 8, 2016.
Let us have a detailed look at the notification.
Eligibility: Candidates should be graduates in any discipline from a recognized institute or university with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA.
The applicants should have passed the Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
Application Process: The application process is completely online where the candidates will have to fill the application form online and submit it along with the application fee of Rs. 1000 through Credit/Debit Card or Netbanking. The admit card will also be available online a week prior to the exam day.
Exam Pattern: GGSIPU MBA CET 2016 will be a paper pencil based test of 2.5 hours. The paper will consist of 100 questions from 4 sections. The sections and the number of questions are given below:
Number of Questions
English Language & Comprehension
Reasoning Ability including Data Interpretation
Important Dates: Note the important dates of the GGSIPU CET MBA 2016 in the table below:
Application start date
January 30, 2016
Last date of application
March 23, 2016
May 1, 2016
GGSIPU CET MBA 2016
May 8, 2016
Address: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector 16 C, Dwarka, Delhi – 110078
Stay tuned to bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates on GGSIPU CET MBA 2016.
Questions related to IP University
what is expected cut off of IP University (GGSIPU) for BALLB course
As per comparing it to previous year's cutoffs you can get an idea of the expected Cutoff of this year for BA LLB through GGSIPU
Here are some of the colleges listed -
- Chanderprabhu Jain College of Higher Studies & School of Law - general Delhi - 5846, general OS - 830.
- Delhi Institute of Rural Development - general Delhi - 6460, general OS - 903.
- Delhi Metropolitan Education (Sunshine Education & Development Society) - general Delhi - 6223, general OS-727.
- Fairfield Institute of Management & Technology- general Delhi - 4952, general OS - 535.
- Gitarattan International Business School - general Delhi - 2996, general OS - 768.
- Ideal Institute of Management & Technology - general Delhi - 3011, general OS - 461.
For more details refer to the link below -
When will choice filling of IPU counselling start?
The dates for the choice filling has not yet been notified. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has started the IP University 2020 counselling for IPU CET 2020 programmes from September 25 in online mode. The last date of IP University counselling 2020 counselling is October 10. You will need the following documents for the counselling Class 10th Marksheet, Class 12th Marksheet, Rank Card, Registration slip, Admit Card, Character certificate, Passport size photograph, Provisional seat allotment letter and Category certificate.
sir will registration for ipu acms mbbs reopen?i am an army ward securing 564 marks in neet 2020 but havent registered yet .
Hello. As per my research , there would be no openings for ipu acms now. Already the deadline indicated was 11 August 2020. This was the last date authenticated by the government .
I would suggest to try next year.
I am providing you a Careers360 link for better information regarding this.
Hope that helps!
my jee crl rank is276000 and EWS rank is 38000 in which college of ipu i got in cs
With your category rank you'll get a number of ipu colleges and cs branch as well.
BM institute of engineering and management
Delhi institute of engineering and technology.
And many more.
I'm providing a link for your further analysis.
I'm also providing the college predictor link.
When ipu will release the merit list of b.arch 2020 ? can anyobne please tell the procedure for counselling and ADMISSION for ipu?
Dear Harsh ,
The counselling will be conducted for you if you are qualified in the entrance examination. during the counselling, you will invited to attend the selection process for getting admitted in the chosen courses based on their performance. At the time of counselling, you should submit their original educational documents for verification purpose. If you forgot to carry their documents, their admission will be cancelled.
Apart from that IPU provides offline counselling for B.Arch students .Mostly they are conducting 3 rounds counselling for this years we will discusses briefly
You are called for the first round of counselling if you qualify IPU CET Cutoff and you have to follow rules during the counselling
- Report to the counselling venue in person with all required documents.
- Mark present to the officer. During the first round of counselling, candidates are called on rank/merit basis.
- Submit the counselling fee and collect admission receipt from admission officer.
- In case, the candidates appear for IPU CET Offline Counselling late or on other date, seat allotment will be carried out on the basis of seats available at that time and based on the category to with the candidate belongs.
- Lock the allotted seat by making the fee payment.
- The seats will be locked only after payment of the notified fee in full, there is no provision of payment in instalment during the counselling.
Schedule for second round of counselling will completely depend upon vacancies created due to withdrawal during the first round of IPU CET 2020 Offline Counselling .
- You must keep in touch with the official website to know updates related to second round of the counselling.
- If you have appeared for first round of counselling can appear for the second round with no additional fee.
- No change of seats is applicable after taking admission in allotted institutes during second round of counselling. If you selected in university-affiliated colleges through counselling will not be eligible to take advantage of Management quota system.
- Process of seat withdrawal will not be applicable after second round of counselling. If you drop their seat allocation at any point then the fee submitted will not be refunded.
- In case of left over seats after second counselling, decision of Government of NCT Delhi would be final.
Hope it will helpful