FMS Delhi declares final result; 217 selected for MBA 2014-16
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi has declared the final selection result of MBA Full Time programme for the academic year 2014-16. 217 students have been selected and 315 candidates have been waitlisted.
The Personal Interview and Extempore rounds were held from Friday, June 20 to 27, 2014. 2572 candidates were shortlisted for the PI rounds. The shortlist of candidates was made on the basis of CAT 2013 scores. The CAT 2013 cut off for FMS was 98.20 percentile for General category candidates.
B-schools conducting admission for the academic year 2014-16 include the following:
- Click here to download the application form of Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
- Click here to download the application form of Mody University of Science and Technology, Sikar
- Click here to download the application form of IFIM Business School, Bangalore
The selected candidates have to take the final admission from Tuesday, July 1, 2014 to Saturday, July 5, 2014 between 10 am to 5 pm. The candidates have to be present at the FMS Admission Office with the following documents:
- Original certificates in support of his/her Age, Qualifications and Marks obtained in various examinations from school level until final degree examination to ensure the minimum eligibility conditions for the admission in the programme.
- The Reserved category candidates have to produce Original Certificates issued by the appropriate and competent authority.
- The selected candidates have to deposit Rs. 11,000 and submit 4 stamp size photographs with the candidate name written in block letter at the back in a small envelope bearing the name of the candidate.
The total number of seats offered is 216. The category wise seat distribution is given in the following table.
Number of Seats
Other Backward Classes
Physically Handicapped 1
Physically Handicapped 2
Physically Handicapped 3
The fee of the institute for 2 years is around Rs. 22,000.
Check your selection status by downloading the PDF file from the links below.
Click here to check the list of selected General category students
Click here to check the list of selected OBC category students
Click here to check the list of selected SC category students
Click here to check the list of selected ST category students
Click here to check the list of selected CW category students
Click here to check the list of selected PH category students
Stay tuned to bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates on FMS, University of Delhi.
Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi Updates and Articles
The Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi has com...
FMS Delhi MBA admission 2019 - Faculty of Management Studies, ...
Questions related to Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi, Delhi
10th 74% , 12th 54% , BBA grad 84% Cat 16.25 percentile, caste SC . Is there any chances of getting into FMS BHU?
firstly i would like to congratulations you for scoring good marks in your study. And also congratulations for clearing CAT exam.
If you have secured the minimum cutoff of BHU’s FMS will be called for the admission process of the colleges which includes the GD/PI rounds.
The final selection of the candidates is made upon the performance of the candidates in CAT 2020 and the admission rounds. Here the academic record of the candidates is also considered.
Hence there is a chance of getting into FMS BHU .
Good Luck !
how to fill cat form for fms college for mba
Hello there. Hope you are doing good. I would like to tell you that FMS MBA will release its application form soon. You can check on official website of FMS regularly as FMS has announced the release of forms in October month only. The eligibility criteria is that a candidate must have secured atleast 50 percent marks in graduation. Reserve category students can have 45 percent.
For more details, you can check the link given below :-
I hope you found this answer helpful. Good luck for your future.
i have 61% in my 12th can i get top b school like sp jain ,xlri,fms or iims or good b schools in abroad?
Let me make one thing clear. The only thing that you can stop you from getting admission in these reputated institutions is the same who can get you admission. It is you.
Always remember your will power is the one standing between you and your admission in these colleges.
Now you have already appeared for 12th and youu cannot change that. What you can change is your tenacity and your urge to succeed.
Now I am not a motivational speaker, but you need to realize that if you preapre well and score high marks and acheive high rank, you will definitely get admission in these colleges.
Prepare well, give your best and hope for the best. You will definitely get admission and have a great career.
Hope this helps!
i want admission in fms without any exam
Faculty of Management Studies, New Delhi, offers admission to its MBA program based on the CAT score. The Only Way to get access to FMS, Delhi for MBA Program, is through the CAT examination. There is no other way to get admission in the college.
To know more about the admission procedure at FMS Delhi, I will suggest you visit this link - https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/fms-delhi-admission-criteria
All the best.
Hi, I am appearing for cat 2020, When should i apply for FMS , whether after cat exam or before the cat exam in October to November?
As per your query, FMS Delhi opens the online portal for registration from october and it closes in november . You have to register for the same before CAT Exam that is on 29th Nov.
The guidelines for registration are:
- Candidates with minimum 50% marks at the graduation level (SC/ST: Passing marks; OBC/ PWD/CW: 45% as per the University rules) or equivalent CGPA. Candidates in the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply.
Steps to follow for registration:
- Create your Login
- Verify your Email ID
- Fill the Online Application Form
- Upload the Required Scanned documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Things to take care : You will need to submit subjective responses (essays) for 5 questions . You will need a couple of hours to finish the application process.
Application Fee and Registration:
Mode of Application:
All candidates are required to register using the online registration system available on FMS website
- FMS Application Fees: Rs. 1,000/- for all other category applicants, Rs. 350/- for SC/ST/PWD for each programme. Candidates who wish to apply for more than one programme are required to register and pay separately for each programme.
Hope this helped...
Good Luck !!