Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2013 at IIM, Rohtak
Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2013
Institute: Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Rohtak
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 Specializations: Business Environment; Financial Management; General Management; Human Resources Management; Information Technology Systems; Marketing; Operations and Strategic Management.
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 Selection Procedure:
The admission to FPM of IIM Rohtak will be open to all Indian citizens, non-resident Indians, persons of Indian origin living abroad and other foreign citizens. Admission will be based on academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examination/tests, personal interviews and the work experience.
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 Eligibility Criteria:
- Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 50% marks.
- Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Engineering degrees, viz., B.Tech and B.E, with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates with qualifications equivalent to MBA as approved by the Association of Indian Universities.
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 Qualifying Examination:
A candidate should have a valid test score not older than two years from the date of application in any of the following tests:
- CAT conducted by IIMs
- GMAT/GRE (General/Advanced)
- UGC/CSIR JRF (other JRFs will not be considered)
- PGDM of IIMs not older than 5 years
Note: Those appearing for the final eligibility exams can also applysubject to submission of proof of completion by 30th of September following the date of admission.
Candidates possessing PGDM of IIMs with a minimum CGPA of 5.5 out of 10 or equivalent will be eligible for applying directly.
Non-Resident Indians, Persons of Indian origin and other foreign citizens should have a valid GMAT/GRE score of not older than two years from the date of application.
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 Fellowship:
- First & Second years: Rs. 25,000- per month
- Third & Fourth years: Rs. 30,000 per month
- Additional: a merit fellowship of Rs. 10,000 per month in the second year and Rs. 15,000 per month in the third and fourth years is given to the deserving participants.
- Contingency grant : Rs. 1,85,000- distributed across four years of the programme.
- The participants will be provided potential financial support for attending national and international conferences as well as for academic exchange visits to partner institutions as per the institute norms..
Note: The FPM of IIM Rohtak is a residential programme and all the participants are required to stay in the campus. The existing medical facilities that are being used by other members of the institute will be available to them
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 Application Procedure: Click here to download application form
Send the filled in application form along with a DD for Rs 500 in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Rohtak” payable at ‘Rohtak’.
Obtain the application form from the FPM Office of the Institute by sending a request by e-mail/post/fax along with a DD of Rs. 500 in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Rohtak” payable at ‘Rohtak’.
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 No. of Applications: Applications are allowed for a maximum of two areas from the eight choices. For each area selected, submission of a separate copy of application form (complete in all respects) is mandatory. However, there is no need to pay a second fee
For each area applied for, two letters of recommendation in prescribed format are required. Blank format for recommendation letters and the instructions to send these are enclosed. So, a candidate applying in one area should send two and one applying in two areas should send four letters of recommendations
Note: Quote the application Number and/or FPM Bulletin number and the area of specialization as opted for in the application in any future correspondence.
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 Application Deadline: January 25, 2013.
IIM Rohtak FPM 2013 Brochure: Click here
Fellow Programme in Management
Indian Institute of Management Rohtak
MDU Campus, Rohtak 124 001
Phone: 01262-228511 Fax: 01262-274051