Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology Announces MBA admissions 2016
Institute: Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology, Amritsar
Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology is located in Amritsar. ACET is an AICTE approved college in Punjab and is affiliated to Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar. The institute has started its admission process for MBA batch of 2016-18.
Programmes: MBA- Finance, Sales &Marketing, Human Resource
Eligibility: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any of the discipline. They must also have valid scores of CMAT.
Application Process: The application process for eligible candidates is online. They must visit the official website and fill in the details as required in the form. Applicants are also required to the pay the application fee before finally submitting the application form.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be scrutinized on the basis of their CMAT scores. The shortlisted students will later be called for further admission process.
Address: Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology
12 Km Stone, NH-3, Grand Trunk Road, Meharbanpur, Punjab 143109
Stay tuned to www.bschool.careers360.com for more news and updates
Questions related to Amritsar College of Engineering and Technology, Amritsar
what reference books should i use for acet entrance exam
Reference Books for any entrance exam preparation helps you to score considerable marks in the exam.
Here i am providing Good Reference Books for ACET exam.
- Test of mathematics at ten plus Two level Published by ISI.
- How to prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for the CAT Editor by Arun Sharma
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations Editor by :Abhijit Guna
- Word power made easy editor :Norman Lewis
- Problem Solving Strategies Editor by Arthur Angel.
I hope this reference Books helps you,
Crack your Exam.
ALL THE BEST!!
Should I order Sourav sir classes ACET BOOK SET from amazon ? Is it useful?
I would suggest that whatever help you think you need for your entrance exam you should take it. Every book has its own value. If you think that you can gain from some book you should buy it depending on your needs.
Whats all included in Algebra topic in mathematics for ACET EXAM?
The "ActuarialCommon Entrance Test" (ACET) is an entrance exam for those who want to join as the members of the Institute of Actuaries of India (IAI) and plan to take & qualify in the various actuarial examinations conducted by the Institute of Actuaries India. ACET is conducted twice in a year.After clearing the ACET, a candidate needs to clear a series of 15 papers prescribed by the IAI to be awarded the Fellowship in Actuary (FIAI) to be designated as a Qualified Actuary.
Examination syllabus is as follows:
As per your query - Alebra subject comes under Mathematics.
Question pattern of Alegbra in ACET:
1. Manipulate algebraic expressions involving powers, logs, polynomials and
2. Solve simple equations, including simultaneous equations by rearrangement, substitution, cancellation, expansion and factorisation.
3. Solve an equation that can be expressed as a quadratic equation by factorisation, by “completing the square” or by applying the quadratic formula, and identify which of the roots is appropriate in a particular context.
4. Solve inequalities (“inequations”) in simple cases and understand the concept of a “strict” or “weak” inequality.
5. State and apply the arithmetic-geometric mean inequality, and know the conditions under which equality holds.
6.Understand and apply the Σ and Π notation for sums and products, including
sums over sets and repeated sums.
6. Calculate the sum of a series involving finite arithmetic or geometric progressions or non-terminating geometric progressions using the formulaes and be able to determine when a non-terminating geometric series converges. 7.Solve simple first or second order difference equations including applying boundary conditions by inspection or by means of an auxiliary equation.
All the Best!!
Please suggest me a book of Statistics which can help me in ACET exams 2020?
here are the book recommendations for ACET preparation
1. TOMATO (test of mathematics at ten plus two level published) by indian statistical institute (ISI)
2. ACTED study material - FAC and STATS PACK by actuarial education comapany
3. how to prepare for verbal ability and reading comprehension for CAT by arun sharma and meenakshi upadhyay , Mc graw hill
4. trishna's data interpretation and logical reasoning for the CAT and other MBA entrance examinations by T.I.M.E
5. how to prepare for quantitative aptitude for the CAT editor by arun sharma
6. problem primer for the olympaid editors by CR pranesachar , BJ venkatachala , CS yogananda
7. qunatitative aptitude for competitive examinations editor by abhijit guha
8. an excursion in mathematics editors by M.R modak , .S.A katre, V.V Acharya , V.M sholapurkar
for more books and details go through the link
hope this helps!
I just registered for ACET EXAM 2020 . Please guide me , how should i prepare and which books should I refer?
Actuarial Common Entrance Test (ACET) is a national level exam conducted by IAI (Institutes of Actuaries of India).
ACET is of 3 hours duration conducted in online mode comprising of two sections -
Section 1 - Mathematics, Statistics and Data Interpretation
Section 2 - English & Logical Reasoning
You can check complete syllabus and other details at