MAH CET MBA Rank Predictor 2023
1. Input your estimated MAH CET Exam 2023 score
2. Get your predicted Rank based on your estimated MAH CET 2023 score
Input Your Exam Details
MAH CET Rank Predictor 2023
Predict your MBA MBA CET 2023 rank using the MAH CET rank predictor tool. This tool provides result on the basis of the previous year's MAH MBA CET cut-off and trends of MAH CET. By using MAH CET 2023 percentile predictor, candidates can predict their MAH CET percentile and rank before the declaration of the MAH CET result. The MAH CET rank predictor is the best tool to know the probable score of the MAH CET MBA entrance exam and rank.
For MAH CET MBA aspirants, Careers360 has launched the “MAH CET 2023 Rank Predictor” prepared by the experts to judge candidate's performance in the entrance test, get a predicted MAH CET score and analyze their chances of getting shortlisted by top MBA colleges as per their expected MAH CET cut-offs.
A Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET) is a state-level entrance test that is scheduled to be held on March 18 and 19 in Computer Based (CBT) mode. A good rank in MAH CET 2023 exam will be the deciding factor for MMS/ MBA admission to top B-schools such as PUMBA, JBIMS, SIMSREE, KJ SIMSR, and other top MBA colleges accepting MAH CET score. Check out to know how and why to use the MAH CET rank predictor.
How to use MAH CET MBA rank predictor 2023?
Refer to the following steps to use MAH CET MBA 2023 rank predictor.
- Enter your expected MAH CET score out of 200 as per the number of questions you marked in the MAH CET exam
- Now choose the category and enter the disability option
- Enter your MAH CET application number 2023 (Optional)
- Lastly, candidates have to enter their date of birth (DOB)
- Now click on the “Predict My Rank” button
- MAH CET MBA 2023 predicted rank will appear on the computer screen
MAH CET Rank Predictor 2023: Algorithm used for calculation of the score
The algorithm used for calculating the MAH MBA CET score is by using its marking scheme. MAH CET MBA marking scheme is as follows.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- No marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer or unattempted question
The accurate inputs result in accurate MAH CET percentile prediction – overall as well as section-wise. Check out the process of calculating the MAH CET score by the provided example.
- Suppose a student has answered 60 questions correctly out of 200 then the final score of the student will be 60.
MAH CET MBA Rank Predictor: MAH CET Score vs Percentile
The scorecard of MAH MBA CET mentions the scores and percentile of the student scored in the entrance exam. The provided table will help candidates to know the expected MAH CET percentile for different score ranges.
Maharashtra MBA CET: Marks vs percentile prediction
MAH MBA CET score
MAH MBA CET percentile
MAH CET Percentile Score = 100 * (Number of students in the exam with normalized marks ≤ the student) / Total number of students in the exam.
Your probable MAH CET rank will be:
Probable Rank = (100 - percentile score) X (number of candidates appeared for the entrance test)/ 100
Let us assume that 200 students appeared for the MAH CET MBA exam. The percentile of two candidates who have appeared for the exam might be as follows:
All India Rank (AIR)
MAH CET Percentile
Percentile = 200 - 2/200 x 100 = 99
Percentile = 200 - 40/200 x 100 = 80
Maharashtra MBA CET 2023 Rank Predictor - Key features
- By using the MAH CET MBA rank predictor, students can predict their MAH CET rank before the announcement of result
- The accuracy of MAH CET rank predictor from percentile score depends upon the details entered by the students
- MAH CET rank predictor 2023 indicates the percentile for the difficulty level of the exam shift based on student’s experience and expert analysis of MAH CET exam
What is MAH CET Score Normalization?
The MAH MBA CET will be conducted in multiple sessions on different days, authorities will prepare the merit list not simply on the basis of the candidate's score. State CET Cell will imply a normalization process as one session can be tougher as compared to other sessions. The MAH MBA CET normalization process is similar to the one adopted in other MBA entrance exams conducted across the country.
MAH MBA CET Result 2023
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will declare the MAH CET result in online mode on the official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. Candidates can check their MAH CET results by using the login credentials such as application number and date of birth.
MAH CET result will specify All India Rank (AIR) and the scorecard where the total MAH CET score and percentile will be mentioned.