MAH CET MBA Rank Predictor 2022
1. Input your estimated MAH CET Exam 2022 score
2. Get your predicted Rank based on your estimated MAH CET 2022 score
Input Your Exam Details
MAH CET Rank Predictor 2022
MAH CET Rank Predictor 2022: Predict your rank in MAH MBA CET 2022 exam using the MAH CET 2022 rank predictor. This tool provides results based on the previous years’ cut offs and trends of MAH CET. With the help of MAH CET percentile predictor 2022, candidates get predicted rank and percentile even before the official declaration of MAH CET result 2022. The rank predictor of MAH CET is the best tool to know MAH CET MBA score/rank.
For the benefit of MAH MBA/ MMS CET 2022 aspirants, Careers360 has launched ‘MAH CET 2022 Rank Predictor’ prepared by experts to help you judge your performance, get a predicted score and analyze your chances of getting shortlisted by top MBA colleges as per their expected cut offs.
The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAH CET 2022) is a state-level entrance examination that was conducted on August 23, 24 and 25 as a computer based test. A good rank in MAH CET exam 2022 will be the deciding factor for MMS/ MBA admission to JBIMS, PUMBA, KJ SIMSR, SIMSREE, and other top colleges accepting MAH CET score etc. Read further to know how to and why to use MAH CET rank predictor.
How to use MAH CET MBA rank predictor 2022?
Given below are the steps for using the rank predictor for MAH CET MBA 2022:
- Enter your expected score out of 200 as per the no. of questions you marked in the exam.
- Choose the category and enter the disability option.
- Next, enter your MAH CET 2022 application number (Optional).
- Lastly, candidates have to enter their date of birth.
- Click on the ‘Predict My Rank’ button.
- The MAH CET MBA 2022 rank predictor results will appear on the screen.
MAH CET Rank Predictor 2022: Algorithm used for calculation of score
The algorithm used for calculating the MAH CET scores is by using the marking scheme.
MAH MBA CET marking scheme is as follows:
- One mark is awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks are deducted for any incorrect or unattempted answers.
The accurate inputs result in accurate MAH CET percentile prediction – overall as well as section wise. Candidates can understand the process of calculating the MAH CET 2022 scores by checking the example provided below.
For example: Suppose a student has answered 60 questions out of 200 correctly then, the final score of the student will be 60.
MAH MBA CET Rank Predictor: MAH CET score vs percentile
The scorecard of MAH MBA CET mentions the scores and percentile of the student scored in the examination. The table below will help you to know the expected percentile of MAH MBA CET for different score ranges.
Maharashtra MBA CET: Marks vs percentile prediction
MAH CET MBA Score
MAH CET MBA Percentile
MAH CET Percentile Score = 100 * (Number of students in the exam with normalized marks ≤ the student) / Total number of students in the exam.
Your probable MAH CET rank will be:
- Probable Rank = (100 - percentile score) X (number of candidates appeared for the entrance test)/ 100
Let us assume that 200 students appeared for the MAH CET MBA exam. The percentile of two candidates who have appeared for the exam might be as follows:
All India Rank (AIR)
MAH CET Percentile
Percentile = 200 - 2/200 x 100 = 99
Percentile = 200 - 40/200 x 100 = 80
MAH MBA CET Marking Scheme 2022
Based on the marking scheme of MAH MBA CET 2022,
- Students will be awarded +1 mark for each correct answer.
- For incorrect answers/ unanswered questions, there will be no negative marking.
Maharashtra MBA CET 2022 Rank Predictor - Key features
- The MAH MBA CET percentile predictor lets students predict their percentile before the results are announced.
- The accuracy of MAH CET MBA 2022 rank predictor from percentile score depends upon the details entered by the students.
- MAH CET rank predictor 2022 indicates the percentile for the difficulty level of the exam shift based on student’s experience and expert analysis of MAH CET exam.
What is MAH CET Score Normalization?
Since the MAH MBA CET is conducted in multiple sessions on different days, the State CET Cell prepares the merit list not simply on the basis of candidates' scores. It uses a score normalization process as one session can be slighter easier or tougher than another. The MAH MBA CET score normalization process is similar to the one adopted in other MBA entrance exams conducted across the country.
MAH MBA CET Result 2022
State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will announce the MAH CET MBA results in online mode on its official website, cetcell.mahacet.org. Candidates can check their MAH CET result using their login credentials such as application number and date of birth.
The MAH CET result will include All India Rank (AIR) and the scorecard where the total percentile and score will be mentioned.