Questions

50k +

Active Users

24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 31 - 40 out of 1034962 Questions

i completed my 11th with agriculture stream, now i want to join pcm in 12th to give jee mains, can i give jee mains by 11th with agriculture and 12th with pcm , please answer

Tanya Gupta 14th Apr, 2024

Hello,

Yes, you can appear for JEE Mains after completing your 12th with PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics), even if you studied agriculture in 11th grade. JEE Mains eligibility is based on your performance in PCM subjects in 12th grade, so as long as you meet the criteria, you can take the exam.

Hope this helps,

Thank you

1 View

What is the cutt off for artificial intelligence and data science in your institute for MBC students

Sajal Trivedi 15th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

To enroll in the B.Tech program for Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, you must have achieved a minimum of 50% in your higher secondary exam or its equivalent from a recognized board. However, for top universities offering Artificial Intelligence programs, you need to secure a competitive rank, often determined by valid JEE Main scores. The specific cutoffs may vary depending on the institution.

Thank you

Hope this information helps you.

best online free mba course which give good certificate?

Sajal Trivedi 14th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

In addition to budget-friendly online MBA programs in India, numerous institutions such as IIMs (Indian Institutes of Management) provide exceptional online MBA courses in specialized subjects for free. Enrolling in top online MBA colleges in India for the finest MBA certificate courses online offers comprehensive education in various aspects of business administration, spanning finance, marketing, operations management, decision-making, and entrepreneurship.

To know more information about free online MBA courses, you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://www.careers360.com/courses-certifications/articles/top-free-online-mba-courses-with-certificates-in-india

Thank you

i optd 6 subjects in 12th in whivh one is optional so how many subjects precntage will be calculated

Hello,

There are various schools where only 5 subjects are there in class  12th. In most cases, the percentage for your top four subjects will be calculated for academic purposes. However, colleges may consider all six subjects for admissions and evaluations

hope this helps,

Thank you

Liberal arts colleges list in Bangalore

Rishitha 14th Apr, 2024

Here are some liberal arts colleges in Bangalore, India:

1. Christ University
  2. Jain University
  3. Mount Carmel College
  4. St. Joseph's College
  5. Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts
  6. Jyoti Nivas College
  7. St. Joseph's College of Commerce.

You can click on the below link to know more about the best colleges for liberal arts in bangalore.

https://university.careers360.com/colleges/list-of-arts-degree-colleges-in-bangalore

If the students who complete open bipc do d pharmacy will they get pci and can they rent medical shop or sir please tell me

Hello,

In most cases, completing a D Pharmacy program will make students eligible for registration with the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), provided the program is recognized by the PCI.. As for renting a medical shop, it typically requires additional licenses and permissions beyond just completing a D Pharmacy program.

hope this helps,

Thank you

i got 126 marks in 9april shift 2 jee main 2024, then what is my expected percentile and rank?

Rishitha 14th Apr, 2024

Admissions to any universities or colleges are given based on your rank. As per your marks, your overall percentile could be between 95.65 - 97.43 and your rank could be between 47575 - 49132 approximately considering the paper level as moderate.

You can predict the colleges you are eligible for using the below link.

https://engineering.careers360.com/jee-main-college-predictor?utm_source=qna&utm_medium=jee_cp

is Bsc 4 year ug course beneficial or wastage of time i want to prepare for backup plan b (CTET) and after that UPSC preparation what should I do?

Hello,

Deciding whether a 4-year BSc program is beneficial or a waste of time depends on your career goals and personal circumstances. A BSc can provide you with valuable knowledge and skills in your chosen field, potentially enhancing your job prospects and providing a strong foundation for further studies or professional endeavors. However, if your primary goal is to prepare for exams like CTET and UPSC, you may prefer to focus your time and resources on those preparations directly.

hope this helps,

Thank you

can i write all subjects in supplementary

Sajal Trivedi 15th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

If you fail in one subject, you can take the compartment examination. However, failing in two subjects will result in being considered as failed, making you ineligible for admission to undergraduate courses in any university or college this year unless you pass the exam.

Thank you

Cuet ug syllabus 2024 physical education syllabus hindi medium

Sajal Trivedi 14th Apr, 2024

Hello aspirant,

The CUET 2024 exam syllabus encompasses 29 subjects across different programs. NTA has revealed the CUET 2024 exam dates for online administration, scheduled from May 15 to 31, 2024. Before embarking on your preparation for the CUET 2024 entrance exam, it's vital to examine the CUET UG syllabus thoroughly to ensure comprehensive coverage of essential topics.

To get the syllabus, you can visit our website by clicking on the link given below.

https://university.careers360.com/articles/cuet-syllabus

Thank you

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint