Abhishek Kumars picture
Abhishek KumarLast Seen: 7 months 5 days agoJoined on: 19-Aug-2014
23 friends|14 Followers|34 Post
posted this Forum Thread on : CAT
Vote up, this is encouraging or helpful
Vote down, this is not very encouraging or helpful
On: 26th November 2015, 15:33 PM
[Official] CAT 2015 Exam Live Analysis

CAT 2015 Exam: Sunday November 29, 2015: Slot 1 & Slot 2 Live Updates and Discussion

Careers360 Counsellors and Editors are across CAT 2015 Test Centers to help, guide and provide Live update on CAT 2015 exam from various examination centres. You will receive all the updates, queries or concerns raised by Students/family members in this Forum thread.
Know the latest happening and CAT 2015 Slot 1& 2 Paper Analysis in this thread.

If you have any queries related to CAT 2015 exam day, feel free to share your concerns and views.

Please login or register to post comment.
picture
Rohans picture
RohanLast Seen: 5 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2014
2 friends|3 Followers|58 Post

Hello everyone.. My paper was awesome..2nd slot new delhi. VALR was first section..Passages were mix of both lengthy and short.. one passage was on India - Droughts in Uttar Pradesh. Others were Random. One was also on Smiley. The long passages were 5 para longs in length.

Jumbled paragraphs were there in maximum- 4-5 ques.

DI was difficult. Question had table and graphs. LR was easy.

Quant was basic. Arun Sharma Level 1 & 2. Questions were from Geometry, permutation, Lines, Time Speed Distance. Overall i am confident of achieving 96+ percentile. I attempted 68 question with 95%+ accuracy level.

picture
Rutujas picture
RutujaLast Seen: 5 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2014
4 friends|5 Followers|71 Post

I think this year's CAT is relatively easy. High percentiles scores can be expected. Try not to attempt questions in doubt or very difficult question as negative marking will affect your overall percentile.

picture
Akrouni Talams picture
Akrouni TalamLast Seen: 5 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2014
3 friends|5 Followers|64 Post

DI/LR screwed my hopes...attempted 34 in VARC, 33 in QA, but could solve only 8-10 in DILR .. what chances i stand?

picture
Puneets picture
PuneetLast Seen: 5 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2014
5 friends|3 Followers|61 Post

My CAT paper was good. I attempted a lot of Mock test of earlier CAt exam pattern too and also on the new pattern but the new pattern is good. VARC was the 1st section this time. 10 questions were non MCQs and 24 were MCQs. I had 5 RC passages. all were fine and easy. RC had 22 questions. RC had ques like Choose the correct sentence, message of the passage.All questions in RC were Multiple choice. all question in RC were MCQs so even if I am wrong it wont affect my overall marks :). DI and LR had equal question I guess. 16 each. Comparison of Data, Graphs and charts based question were present.Itwas easy. Testing series question was hard for me in LR. dilr was very time consuming. Quant was d last section. 10 MCQs were there. Questions were all moderately difficult as expected. Over all I di 58 questions in total. hope for a high percentile.

picture
Abhishek Kumars picture

Done with your CAT 2015? Know your CAT Percentile now. Click here http://goo.gl/C1kY0s

picture
Devam Shankars picture
Devam ShankarLast Seen: 5 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2014
4 friends|3 Followers|43 Post

I seriously dont like this year's pattern.. you cant switch your sections even when you have completed it.Last year pattern was much better in terms of obtaining good score. My exam was fine. Quant is my strongest. i attempted 24 question.. 2 are wrong which i got to know just now.. DI lR was nice. I did 26 questions in it. VRC was lengthy but easy. I attempted 23 questions. MCQs were very easy. I hope to get good percentile this time. lets see.

picture
Yashmitas picture
YashmitaLast Seen: 5 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 21-Nov-2014
5 friends|6 Followers|62 Post

Hii careers360. My paper was fine. I could have done better. MCQs were relatively easy for me.. there were around 24 MCQs. Quant was as usual difficult for me..Verbal was good. DI LR was analytical based. I didnt use the calculator morethan once..it was scientific calculator. I gave CAT last year too but this year due to fixed time limit I couldnt switch between sections.. anyways i beleive i will score somewhere between 75-80 percentile..hope so..:)

picture
Varuns picture
VarunLast Seen: 6 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2014
3 friends|3 Followers|57 Post

Hey my brother gave the CAT exam today 1st slot. He said Exam pattern change was not difficult..same as last year. DI LR was time taking..In verbal 24 question were in RC and 10 were from Verbal ability.. MCQs were there in all the sets..time limit was good enough.

picture
Varuns picture
VarunLast Seen: 6 months 2 weeks agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2014
3 friends|3 Followers|57 Post

Did any one use the Scientific calculator? Any issue? Easy section?

picture
Rohans picture
RohanLast Seen: 5 months 3 weeks agoJoined on: 20-Nov-2014
2 friends|3 Followers|58 Post

How was d exams guys ..do tell us..

picture
Abhishek Kumars picture

Best of Luck to All the CAT 2015 Aspirants. Break a Leg.

Visit this page to get all the latest updates and analysis of CAT 2015 Exam Slot 1 and Slot 2. Aspirants can share their experiences and feedback of their exam in this Forum.