24hrs max.

Answering Time

Get answers from students and experts Ask
Sort by
Showing 21 - 30 out of 1035407 Questions
1 View

I want a degree IN pharmacy and then MBA

Nitin Kumar 25th Apr, 2024

Getting a Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) followed by a Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a great path for a career in the pharmaceutical industry.  Your pharmacy background will provide you with the scientific knowledge of drugs and medications, and the MBA will equip you with the business and management skills to succeed in various leadership roles.

For more details click the links below:

B Pharmacy: Course, Admission 2024, Eligibility, Fees, Syllabus, Career Options (careers360.com)

MBA: Full Form, Course, Admission 2024, Fees, Syllabus, Entrance Exams, Scope (careers360.com)

1 View

neet ka exam kaise de sakte hain

To appear for NEET, you must have passed 12th grade with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (minimum marks vary based on category) and be 17 or older. After checking the NTA website for the exam date and notification, apply online during the application window.

Prepare with the NEET syllabus and practice tests. On exam day, bring your admit card, ID, and a pen. The single-day, pen-and-paper exam tests Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Qualifying NEET allows you to participate in counselling for medical college admissions.

For more details click on the link below:

NEET Exam 2024 - Date (Out), City Intimation Slip (Out), Admit Card, Syllabus (careers360.com)

1 View

I will pass my b.tech in this year 2024. It may june or july . Now i am in 8th semester. My 8th sem exam will be in june or july. But in 7th semester I have got one backlog which I will be able to clear in August 2024. And after that i will get my result. So am I eligible for GATE-2025??

Yes, you will likely be eligible for GATE 2025 based on the information you provided. Here's why:

GATE typically requires you to be in the final year of your engineering program or to have completed it by the time of the exam. Since you'll be graduating in June or July 2024, you'll fulfill the eligibility criteria for GATE 2025 (scheduled for February 2025).

Having a backlog in the 7th semester doesn't disqualify you from GATE as long as you clear it and get your final degree by the time of the exam. Aim to clear your backlog in August 2024 as planned, ensuring you have your result before the GATE 2025 application deadline (usually around September/October 2024).

For more details click the link below:

GATE Exam 2024 - Scorecard (Out), Result, Cutoff, Answer Key, Question Paper, Counselling (careers360.com)

1 View

i forget my hall ticket number..can i check my result with registration id number

I can not confirm definitively whether you can check your results with just a registration ID, but it is unlikely. Most universities and exam boards require the hall ticket number (also known as admit card or roll number) to retrieve results.

Here is why the hall ticket number is important:

Unique Identifier:  The hall ticket number is a unique identifier assigned to each student appearing for the exam. It helps link your exam performance to your registration details.

Security Measure:  Using the hall ticket number adds a layer of security to prevent unauthorized access to results.

However, there might still be hope! Here are some options you can explore:

Search for Recovery Options:  Check the website of the university or exam board that conducted the exam. They might have a process to recover a forgotten hall ticket number using your registration ID, email address, or other details.

Contact the Exam Authority:  Reach out to the exam board's helpline or email support. Explain your situation and inquire about how to retrieve your hall ticket number or access your results with your registration ID.

Look for Alternative Methods:  Some institutions might allow result access using a candidate's name and date of birth, but this is less common. Check the exam website for alternative methods (if any).

can i change my category from general to ews during the time of admission in nit Srinagar? i have my ews certificate ready.

The possibility of changing your category from General to EWS at NIT Srinagar during admission depends on a few factors:

NIT Srinagar Admission Policy: Every NIT might have its own specific guidelines regarding category change during admissions.  The best way to find out for sure is to check the official NIT Srinagar admission brochure or website for 2024. Look for sections related to "Category Change" or "Eligibility and Reservation."

Availability of EWS Seats:  Even if NIT Srinagar allows category changes, there might be a limited number of seats allocated for the EWS category. If those seats are already filled, you might not be able to switch categories.

Stage of Admissions:  The possibility of a category change might depend on whether you're applying during the initial application stage or during seat allotment rounds (like JOSAA counselling)

1 View

can I apply regular government college after pass rabindra mukta vidyalaya?

Yes, you can apply to regular government colleges after passing from Rabindra Mukta Vidyalaya (RMV). Here's why:

RMV Recognition : Rabindra Mukta Vidyalayas are recognized schools affiliated with NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). NIOS is a government body that provides open schooling education in India, and its certificates are valid for pursuing higher education.

Eligibility for Regular Colleges:  Regular government colleges typically consider Class 10 and 12 certificates from recognized boards like NIOS for admissions. So, with an RMV certificate, you're eligible to apply.

1 View

I have completed my class 12 in 2022 from cbse board in PCB stream and this year in 2024 i had appeared for an additional subject maths from up board. Beacause i want to do B.tech please tell me is it valid for counselling of jee mains.

Yes, appearing for an additional subject (Maths) from the UP board in 2024 while completing your Class 12 in PCB stream from CBSE in 2022 is valid for JEE Mains counselling. Here's why:

JEE Mains Considers Best Scores: JEE Mains considers the best of your scores from all your attempts across different boards. This means that your score in Maths from the UP board in 2024 will be considered for calculating your JEE Mains rank  along with your PCB scores from CBSE in 2022.

No Restriction on Boards: JEE Mains doesn't restrict students from appearing for additional subjects from different boards. As long as the additional subject (Maths in your case) is relevant to the course you're applying for (B.Tech), it's perfectly acceptable.

For more details click below:

JEE Main 2024: April Paper 1 Result (Out), Cut Off, Scorecard, Toppers List, Counselling Dates (careers360.com)

1 View

i am from orignally Rajasthan my parents shifted to Mumbai thats why i hav to clear my schooling in Mumbai. now i want to prepare for government job in Rajasthan. can i do that? and also will i be eligible for any benefit that are made for domicile of Rajasthan? willni be considered domicile of RJ?

Yes, you can definitely prepare for a government job in Rajasthan even though you completed your schooling in Mumbai. However, your eligibility for domicile benefits specific to Rajasthan might depend on a few factors. Here's a breakdown:

Eligibility for Government Jobs in Rajasthan:

There are no restrictions on appearing for Rajasthan government exams based on where you completed your schooling. As long as you meet the educational qualifications and other eligibility criteria set for the specific job profile, you can apply.

Domicile Benefits in Rajasthan:

To be eligible for domicile benefits like job reservations or educational quotas meant for Rajasthan residents, you might need a Rajasthan domicile certificate.

Obtaining a Rajasthan Domicile Certificate:

The eligibility criteria for obtaining a Rajasthan domicile certificate can vary slightly, but here are some general requirements:

Proof of Residence: Documents like ration card, voter ID with a Rajasthan address, or electricity bill can serve as proof of residence for a specific period in Rajasthan (typically 10 years or more).

Parents' Domicile: If your parents are originally from Rajasthan and have proof of domicile, it might simplify obtaining the certificate.

1 View

my dob is 13-04-2009 and studying in12th class will I be eligible for neet in2025

Yes, you will be eligible for NEET in 2025 based on your date of birth, April 13, 2009. Here's why:

Minimum Age Requirement: The minimum age requirement to appear for NEET is 17 years old by December 31st of the exam year. In your case:

NEET 2025 will likely be held in May 2025.

You will turn 16 on April 13, 2025.

By December 31, 2025, you will be 17 years and 8 months old, exceeding the minimum age requirement.

Therefore, you can appear for NEET 2025 assuming you meet the other eligibility criteria, such as:

Passing Class 12 (or appearing for it in 2025) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as subjects. Obtaining the minimum qualifying marks (which vary based on your category).

For more details click on the link below:

NEET Exam 2024 - Date (Out), City Intimation Slip (Out), Admit Card, Syllabus (careers360.com)

Gate previous year question paper

Here you can find the old question papers of GATE for your preparations.

Click on the link given below for finding the question papers of GATE :

GATE Previous Year Question Paper - Donwload Free PDF (careers360.com)

The question have been saved in answer later, you can access it from your profile anytime. Access now

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
  • 150M+ Students
  • 30,000+ Colleges
  • 500+ Exams
  • 1500+ E-books
  • Economic Times
  • Financial Express
  • Firstpost
  • Livemint