Stay up-to date with X-GMT News
About X-GMT 2024
The Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) 2024 is an exam which is a prerequisite for admission to the various MBA and the MBF programs offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB). The X-GMT exam is conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar and scores for the X-GMT are required to meet eligibility criteria for admission to postgraduate programs in Business Administration and Business Finance offered by XIMB.
X-GMT 2024 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Xavier General Management Aptitude Test|
|Short Exam Name||X-GMT|
|Conducting Body||Xavier University, Bhubaneswar|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1200 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
X-GMT 2024 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
08 Dec, 2023
Application - Last date - Start Date | Mode: Online
20 Jan, 2024
Admit Card | Mode: Online
28 Jan, 2024
Exam | Mode: Online
02 Feb, 2024
Result | Mode: Online
X-GMT 2024 Eligibility Criteria
For a candidate to be eligible for X-GMT 2024, he or she must satisfy the following:
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.
- A minimum aggregate of 55% is required for all MBA programs and a minimum aggregate of 60% for the MBF (Master of Business Finance) program.
- Candidates who are still in their final year of undergraduate education may also apply.
X-GMT 2024 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
A candidate can apply for the X-GMT 2024 exam by filling the Xavier University, Bhubaneswar application form. The steps to be following in the application process for X-GMT 2024 are:
- Visit the official Xavier University web portal.
- Candidates must register to Xavier University by filling the online registration form of X-GMT 2024.
- Successfully registered candidates will receive login credentials via email.
- Candidates must login to their associated account using the login credentials provided by Xavier University. Candidates must opt for the X-GMT in this application form.
- An online application form will be available to the candidates in order to complete the application process.
- Candidates are required to upload their signature and photograph as a part of the online application form.
- Upon completion of the application form, the online application fee needs to be paid. Along with the application form fee, candidates who have opted for the X-GMT exam will have to pay the additional X-GMT fee.
- After payment is complete, the X-GMT 2024 application form for both admission and the X-GMT exam will be submitted.
|General, OBC, SC, ST, EWS||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 1200|
X-GMT 2024 Syllabus
Quantitative aptitude (QA)
Verbal ability and logical reasoning (VA & LR)
Data interpretation (DI)
Emotional quotient and general awareness (EQ & GA)
X-GMT 2024 Exam Pattern
The X-GMT 2024 exam pattern involves multiple choice questions (MCQs) in 4 different categories of evaluation:
- Quantitative Aptitude (QA)
- Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning (VA and LR)
- Data Interpretation (DI)
- Emotional Quotient and General Awareness (EQ and GA)
All four sections of the X-GMT 2024 will appear in a random order during the time of the test and will have sectional time limits as well. If a candidate completes a specific section before the completion of the maximum time duration, then he or she must wait until the time limit is exhausted before proceeding to the next section.
In the X-GMT 2024, negative marking is applicable for incorrect answers.
X-GMT 2024 Admit Card
The X-GMT 2024 admit card will be available to download on the official Xavier University, Bhubaneswar website prior to the date of the exam.
Candidates will have to visit the official website of Xavier University, Bhubaneswar, and log in through their X-GMT credentials, which were generated during the application process. Upon logging in, they were directed towards the tab indicating the admit card download.
Applicants had to download and take multiple prints of the X-GMT admit card 2024 and preserve it till the admission process is over.
X-GMT 2024 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- X-GMT admit card
- Valid government issued photo ID
X-GMT 2024 Result
The result of X-GMT will be announced on February 2, 2024, on the official website. Candidates can check their XGMT 2024 result by entering their XU ID and Date of Birth. X-GMT result has been released in a form of a Scorecard.
X-GMT Scorecard login page
X-GMT 2024 Cutoff
The X-GMT 2024 cutoff is determined by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. The university will release both sectional as well as total cutoff marks for candidates who will be shortlisted for the GD and PI (Group Discussion and Personal Interview) as well as for the Writing Ability Test (WAT).
X-GMT 2024 Selection Process
The X-GMT 2024 selection process will be dependent on the sectional and the total cutoff marks which will be released by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar.
X-GMT 2024 GD and PI Process
The X-GMT 2024 GD and PI Process will take place on the basis of the sectional and total cutoff marks which will be released by Xavier University, Bhubaneswar. Candidates who score above the cutoff marks will be invited to participate in the GD and PI round.
Centres at which the GD and PI round as well as the Writing Ability Test (WAT) will be conducted are in the following cities:
- New Delhi
Admission to various MBA and the MBF program will be dependent upon the candidate's performance in the GD and PI round as well as the WAT.
X-GMT 2024 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- X-GMT admit card
- Bachelor's degree /official transcripts
- Valid government issued photo ID
- Mark sheets and Certificates of Class X, XII and Bachelor's Degree
Questions related to X-GMT
which colleges in India accept GMAT
Some top colleges in India accepting GMAT scores are enlisted below :-
- Administrative Staff College of India-New Delhi
- Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India-Ahmedabad, Gujarat
- Indian Institute of Foreign Trade-New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad-Gujarat
- Indian Institute of Management Bangalore-Karnataka
- Indian Institute of Management Calcutta-West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Management Indore-Madhya Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Management Kashipur-Uttarakhand
- Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode-Kerala
- Indian Institute of Management Lucknow-Uttar Pradesh
- Indian Institute of Management Nagpur-Maharashtra
- Indian Institute of Management Raipur-Chhattisgarh
- Indian Institute of Management Ranchi, IIM Ranchi-Jharkhand
- Indian Institute of Management Rohtak-Haryana
- Indian Institute of Management Shillong-Meghalaya
- Indian Institute of Management Tiruchirappalli-Tamil Nadu
- Indian Institute of Management Udaipur, Business School-Rajasthan
- Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business Management-West Bengal
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar-Gujarat
For complete list refer to the link given below :-
I hope this information helps you.
where is the application form of X-GMT
The Xavier General Management Aptitude Test (X-GMT) 2022 is an exam which is a prerequisite for admission to the various MBA and the MBF programs offered by Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar (XIMB). The X-GMT exam is conducted by Xavier University, Bhubaneshwar. The application form will be available in the online mode in the official website. The application form was supposed to be released today. If it is not released then it will be released soon. keep an eye on the official website on the latest information.
which is more difficult - XAT n X-GMT ??
Dear aspirant !
Hope you are doing well !! Nothing is difficult in this world , everything can be achieved with proper strategy and planning ,you just need to beleive in yourself and rest depend on god .Give many many mock papers and solve previous at least 10 years papers and practice is the key to crack any exam of the world .
For XAT exam ,visit the link
For X- GMT exam ,visit the link.
Hope it helps you !!
Have a great day!!
i am domicile of orissa i got 73 percentile in XGMT what are the chances of converting the call in XIBM HR
As you have not mentioned the category in which you belongs. If you caomes under any reserved category then there is a chance you might get the college.
XIMB Cutoff - Xavier Admission Test
Verbal Ability 45
Quantitative Aptitude 35
Data Interpretation 35
Emotional Quotient and General Awareness 35
Overall Figures 75
The cutoff will be around 70-75 so there is a chance you might get the college.
For details you can follow the link:
when will be date release for filling the form ..??
Hello Anish !
As you have mentioned XGMT in tag , the exam for XGMT is already had been conducted on 25 Jan, 2020 .
If you want to know about any other exam please mention in comment section.
Hope it helps !