VITBEE Exam 2023 - Dates, Registration, Admit Card, Syllabus, Results
Stay up-to date with VITBEE News
About VITBEE 2023
VITBEE 2023: VIT Business School will conduct the VIT BBA Entrance Examination/ Personal Interview for admission to BBA (Hons.) programme. The authority will issue the admit card for VITBEE 2023 in online mode tentatively in the third week of June 2023. Candidates can download the VITBEE 2023 admit card by entering their valid application number and password. The VIT Business School released the application form on its official site - vit.ac.in on February 3 and it was closed on June 9.
The VIT will declare the result after the conclusion of the BBA entrance exam tentatively in the month of July 2023. Candidates can check their VITBEE 2023 results from the admission portal.
VIT Business School BBA Eligibility:
- Final examination of Class 12 (10+2) with at least 60% of Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the State Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE, New Delhi).
VIT BBA Specializations Offered:
The BBA specializations that candidates can opt for, through the BBA entrances at VIT, Vellore are:
- Bachelor of Business Administration Honours (BBA Hons)
VIT Business School Help Desk
VIT Vellore Campus,
Vellore, Tamilnadu - 632 014,
Tel: 91-416-2243091 / 93
Fax: 91-416-2243092/ 91-416-2240411
VITBEE 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||VIT Business School Entrance Examination|
|Short Exam Name||VITBEE|
|Conducting Body||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1150 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||120 Seats|
VITBEE 2023 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
03 Feb, 2023 - 17 Jul, 2023
Application | Mode: Online
VITBEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A pass in the Pre-University/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 examination or equivalent from a recognized Central or State board with at least 60% aggregate marks in 12th grade.
- Students who have appeared for their Class 12 finals and awaiting results are also eligible to apply, subject to submission of a passing certificate by the notified date.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Candidates who wish to fill VIT BBA 2023 application form can do so at VIT Vellore official website, vit.ac.in. The application form of VITBEE 2023 can only be filled in online mode from February 3. The last date to fill VITBEE 2023 application form is June 9, 2023.
The steps to fill VITBEE 2023 application form are:
- Step 1: Visit the VIT Vellore official website.
- Step 2: Register using details like name, date of birth, nationality, gender, mobile number, and email id.
- Step 3: Verify the OTP sent to the mobile number and check for the password for login in the registered email id.
- Step 4: Next log in using the registered email id and password.
- Step 5: The next step is to fill out the VITBEE 2023 application form and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
- Step 6: Pay the VIT UG application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
The following necessary documents must also be attached to the VIT BBA 2023 application form:
- Copy of Age proof certificate/ Aadhar Card
- Copy of 12 Hall Ticket (for result awaited candidates)
- Copy of 12 Mark statement (of all appearances)
VIT BBA 2023 Application fee 2023 is Rs 1150.
|SC, ST, OBC, General||Online||Male, Female||₹ 1150|
Documents Required at Exam
- VITBEE admit card
- Valid ID proof
VIT BBA admission result 2023 will be released after the successful completion of the VITBEE 2023 entrance exam/ Personal Interview. The candidates can check their results by visiting the official website.
VITBEE 2023 Counselling
Mode of Counselling: Offline
- The candidates qualified for counselling must attend the counselling as per the schedule.
- The candidate must produce the documents in original for verification, along with one set of photocopies while reporting for the counselling.
- The Counselling fee is non-refundable. It will be adjusted in the Tuition fees once the candidate joins the Institute
- Only after verification of documents, the students will be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- Authentic records about identification, age, mark sheet of the qualifying examination and the state of eligibility will be checked. If a candidate fails to produce any of these documents, he/ she will not be considered for admission.
- The provisional admission will stand cancelled, in case if the student does not fulfil the eligibility as per norms.
VITBEE 2023 Selection Process
- Scholarships for meritorious students are provided by VIT Business School.
- Eligibility for the scholarship will be based on the score obtained in the VITBEE (VIT BBA Entrance Examination)/ Personal Interview conducted by VIT Chennai
- The selected candidates need to pay Rs. 50,000 tuition fees in advance and take a provisional admission letter.
- Payment of the Remaining academic fee will be informed in due course.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10, Class 12, graduation, and professional (if applicable) mark sheets
- Proof of date of birth (DOB)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- VITBEE admit card
- Admission letter
- Passport size photographs (colour/black & white)
- Entrance exam scorecard