VITBEE Exam 2022 - Dates, Application Form (Out), Admit Card, Syllabus
Stay up-to date with VITBEE News
About VITBEE 2023
VIT Business School, a constituent of Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore has started VIT MBA 2023 admissions. The VIT PG application form can be filled till March 05, 2023 in online mode. Candidates can fill the VIT PG 2023 application form at the official website, vit.ac.in.
Click here to fill VIT PG application form 2023.
VIT Business School considers best score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT / CMAT/ ATMA score for MBA admissions 2023. The other factors considered for admission to an MBA at VIT are online interview and undergraduate marks. A candidate having relevant work experience adds up to the advantage in the final selection. The duration of MBA program is two years and the intake capacity is 120.
VIT Business School MBA Eligibility:
At least 60% marks in bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
VIT MBA Specializations Offered:
The MBA specializations that candidates can opt for, through the MBA entrances at VIT, Vellore are:
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
VIT Business School Placements 2020-21
|No. of Recruiters||60+|
|Highest Salary Package||Rs 14.7 LPA|
|Average Salary Package||Rs 5.22 LPA|
VITBEE 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||VIT Business School Entrance Examination|
|Short Exam Name||VITBEE|
|Conducting Body||Vellore Institute of Technology|
|Frequency of Conduct||2 times a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1200 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Number of Seats||120 Seats|
VITBEE 2023 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
07 Apr, 2023
Last date for advance fee payment (Rs 1,00,000/-) - Start Date | Mode: Online
14 Apr, 2023
Last date for balance fee payment (Rs 2,51,500/-) - Start Date | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
18 Mar, 2023 - 19 Mar, 2023
Interview | Mode: Online
15 Mar, 2023
Release of shortlisted candidates - Start Date | Mode: Online
28 Nov, 2022 - 05 Mar, 2023
Application | Mode: Online
VITBEE 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- A minimum of 60 percent marks is required in the undergraduate degree from a recognized university or institution.
- A Bachelor’s degree should be of a minimum of three years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The qualification criteria is relaxed by 10% in UG degree for applicants belonging to SC /ST and applicants hailing from Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh and the North-Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur , Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
- The candidates appearing for the final year examination in the current academic year, whose results get published before August, are also eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programmes. Applicants from open university/distance/correspondence mode are not eligible.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests – CAT /XAT /MAT /NMAT /GMAT /CMAT/ ATMA.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
Candidates who wish to fill VIT PG 2023 application form can do so at VIT Vellore official website, vit.ac.in. The application form of VIT PG can only be filled in online mode. The last date to fill VIT PG application form is March 05, 2023.
The steps to fill VIT PG application form are:
Step 1: Visit the VIT Vellore official website or click here
Step 2: Register using details like name, date of birth, nationality, gender, mobile number, and email id.
Step 3: Verify the OTP sent to the mobile number and check for the password for login in the registered email id.
Step 4: Next log in using the registered email id and password.
Step 5: The next step is to fill the VIT PG application form and upload the scanned photograph and signature.
Step 6: Pay the VIT PG application fee through debit card/ credit card/ net banking.
The following necessary documents must also be attached with the VIT PG 2023 application form:
- Mark sheets of class 10, 12, bachelor’s level, and master’s level.
- Migration certificates
- Transfer certificates
- Scorecard of entrance exam
- Passport size photographs
VIT PG Application fee 2023 is Rs 1200.
|ST, SC, OBC, General||Online||Male, Female||₹ 1200|
VITBEE 2023 Syllabus
Documents Required at Exam
- VITBEE admit card
- Valid ID proof
VIT MBA admission result 2023 will be released after the successful completion of selection rounds. The candidates can check their results by visiting the official website.
VITBEE 2023 Selection Process
The selection of candidates in VIT Business School is based on the academic performance in UG, best score of CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT score, Personal interview and work experience. The final selection will be made according to the merit list using a composite score with the components mentioned below:
- Academic performane in UG
- Best score of CAT / XAT / MAT / NMAT / GMAT / CMAT / ATMA.
- Personal interview.
- Work experience will be an added advantage.
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10, Class 12, graduation, and professional (if applicable) mark sheets
- Proof of date of birth (DOB)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- VITBEE admit card
- Admission letter
- Passport size photographs (colour/black & white)
- Entrance exam scorecard
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What is the total fee for the MBA programme at VIT Business School?
|Tuition Fees||Caution Deposit||Total Fees|
|MBA (First year)||₹ 348,500.00||₹ 3,000.00||₹ 351,500.00|
|MBA (Second year) *||₹ 348,500.00||-||₹ 348,500.00|
Question:What is the basic eligibility criteria to appear in VITBEE 2023 exam?
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 60 percent aggregate.
Question:What is the application fee for MBA at VIT Business School?
The candidates applying to the MBA programme at VIT Business School must pay an application fee of Rs 1,200.
Question:What will be the selection process for VIT MBA admission 2023?
The selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in UG, personal interview, CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ NMAT/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA score.
Question:What is the mode of application at VIT Business School?
The mode of the VIT PG 2023 application form is online.