What is TISS NET?
TISS NET Important Dates
24/Oct/2017 to 27/Nov/2017  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
24/Oct/2017 to 08/Dec/2017  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM
Admit Card Date
06/Jan/2018  2:00 PM to 3:40 PM
03/Mar/2018 to 29/Mar/2018  12:00 AM to 12:00 AM Level: 1
TISS NET Application Details
- The application process of TISSNET is both online and offline for the eligible candidates to apply for a maximum of three programmes across any two of the TISS Campuses.
- Online process – Visit the official website to fill up the online application form, upload necessary documents and photograph and pay the application fee
- An email verification will be sent after submission of the application form
- Offline process - Get a printed copy of TISSNET application form from the institute by sending a request by Speed Post with application form fees to Assistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088.
TISS NET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a bachelor's degree with a minimum of 3 years duration or its equivalent (under the 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+2+2+1 or with 15 years formal education) from a recognized university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates with a 3-year degree should have passed in all the subjects in all the semesters. Candidates studying a 4-year degree should also have passed in all the subjects from 1st to 6th semester.
- Candidates who will complete all the requirements of their final year Bachelor's Degree examinations by June 2017 are eligible to apply.
- Until a candidate submits the final results of the graduation examination, admission to any of the Master's Degree Programmes of the Institute will be provisional. The results of the final examination have to be submitted before September.
TISS NET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
TISS NET Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
TISS NET Counselling Details
- Candidates are shortlisted on the basis of their performance in TISSNET
- Shortlisted candidates have to appear for Pre Interview Test (PIT) which includes either a written test or Group Discussion. The marks for this round is 50
- The last and final round is Personal Interview, for which 75 marks is allotted
- Final merit list will be generated on the basis of the combined score
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 3326 Joined
- 51 Questions