What is St. Xavier's Entrance Exam?
St Xavier’s College, Mumbai conducts entrance exam for its full time Bachelor of Management Studies programme. BMS Entrance Test is conducted in paper pencil based mode and the questions are multiple choice objective type. The intake of the programme is 60.Read More
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam Application Details
- Aspirants have to visit the official website first
- Click on the tab reading 'BMS Entrance Test Registration Form'
- Fill up the form with required information about your personal, academic and contact details
- Candidates belonging to the reserved category may need to upload reservation certificates
- The last stage of the application procedure is to pay the application fee through Credit/Debit Card or Demand Draft or Net Banking
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have passed HSC from a recognized board can register for the exam.
- A candidate for admission in the Bachelors of Management Studies (BMS) at St. Xavier’s University Mumbai must have passed HSC with a minimum of 60 per cent aggregate.
- In case of candidates belonging to Minority category, they must have 55 per cent marks and 50 per cent marks in case the candidates belong to reserve category.
- Candidates belonging to the General Category (GC) whose date of birth falls on or after 1st June 1993 are eligible to appear for the Xavier’s BMS Entrance Test.
- Candidates belonging to the Catholic religious community and SC/ST candidates who are born on or after 1stJune 1992 are eligible.
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Offline
Exam Format: Objective
Exam Format: Objective
St. Xavier's Entrance Exam Counselling Details
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the entrance test
- Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the meeting with the Head of the Department
- Final selection of candidates will be based on the performance in entrance test and board exam
- Weightage given to the BMS entrance test and board exam is 60 per cent and 40 per cent respectively
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
St Xavier's Entrance Exam
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 2804 Joined
- 18 Questions