Stay up-to date with SRMJEEM News
About SRMJEEM 2022
The SRM Joint Entrance Exam for Management or SRMJEEM 2022 is a university level MBA entrance exam which is conducted by SRM University, Chennai for admission to its two-year MBA programme. The exam is condcuted in computer-based for a duration of two and half hours across various exam centres in India.
SRMJEE 2022 for Management is a common gateway to the MBA programme offered at all the campuses of SRM in India. In order to apply for SRMJEEM 2022, candidates must be graduates with at least 60 percent marks at graduation level. As part of the further selection process, the scores of competitive exams like CAT, XAT, GMAT, NMAT, CMAT and TANCET will be considered. Candidates will be shortlisted for GD/PI on the basis of their scores after which a final merit list will be prepared. Qualified students will be granted admission to the MBA programme at SRM University.
SRMJEEM 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||SRM Joint Entrance Exam Management|
|Short Exam Name||SRMJEEM|
|Conducting Body||SRM University|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||University Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1200 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
SRMJEEM 2022 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
02 Apr, 2022
Application - Phase 2 | Mode: Online
09 Apr, 2022 - 10 Apr, 2022
Exam - Phase 2 | Mode: Online
20 Jun, 2022
Application - Phase 3 | Mode: Online
25 Jun, 2022 - 26 Jun, 2022
Exam - Phase 3 | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
08 Jan, 2022 - 09 Jan, 2022
Exam - Phase 1 | Mode: Online
02 Jan, 2022
Application - Phase 1 | Mode: Online
SRMJEEM 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to apply for SRM University MBA must fulfil the following SRMJEEM 2022 eligibility criteria:
- It is necessary to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree completed in regular or part-time mode from any government/ government recognised private institution. Additionally, they need to secure a minimum of 60 per cent aggregate marks or 3 out of 5 CGPA or 6 out of 10 CGPA at the said examinations to be eligible for SRMJEEM 2022.
- Candidates appearing for their final year exams of graduation or post-graduation are also eligible to apply. They should complete the said qualifying degree by April-May 2022 and should produce a proof of passing their degree examination on or before the second week of August 2022.
- There is no age limit to apply for SRMJEEM 2022.
SRMJEEM 2022 Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT | Other
The application form of SRMJEEM 2022 is available only in online mode. An application fee of Rs. 1200 can be paid online at time of submitting the form. Candidates can also submit the SRMJEEM application fee in offline mode via DD of Rs. 1200. The requisite documents like scan of candidate’s photograph, signature, Class 10 and 12 marksheet along with the score card of Bachelor’s degree must be uploaded at the time of form-filling.
In order to apply SRMJEEM 2022, applicants first need to register on the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology. After registration, the application form of SRMJEEM 2022 will be available for download. The application form can be filled up in both online and offline mode along with the payment of application fee. The detailed procedure of SRMJEEM application is as follows:
How to fill SRMJEEM application form – online mode:
• Visit the official website of SRM University
• Go to the admission 2022 section and click on ‘Apply’ next to the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme.
• Register and create your account by entering full name, valid email ID and phone number.
• Fill up the application form of SRMJEEM 2022 carefully. Upload scanned copies of candidate’s coloured photograph, signature, photo ID proof, Graduation class 10th and 12th marksheets in the prescribed format when instructed. Check the form before pressing the final submit button.
• Pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 online through the various payment modes available.
How to fill SRMJEEM application form – offline mode:
Download the application form of SRMJEEM 2022 from the official website of SRM University. The duly filled form must be sent through mail to SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Chennai along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200. The application form and DD should reach the admission office of SRM before the last day of registration specified.
Candidates will be required to book a slot for the SRMJEEM 2022 entrance exam post the application procedure tentatively in the first week of May. The admit card of SRMJEEM 2022 can be downloaded and printed after the slot booking is done.
Additionally, the cost of offline application form is Rs. 1200.
|ST, OBC, SC, EWS, General||Online||Male, Female||₹ 1200|
SRMJEEM 2022 Syllabus
Data interpretation based on text
Data interpretation graphs and tables
Graphs can be column graphs
Graphs representing area
Ratios and proportion
Algebra and profit and loss
Partnership and time, speed, distance
Work and time
Permutations and combinations
Assumption, premise, conclusion
Assertion and reasons
Statements and assumptions
Identifying valid inferences
Identifying strong arguments and weak arguments
Statements and conclusions
Cause and effect
Identifying probably true
Identifying probably false
Identifying definitely true
Identifying definitely false kind of statement
Family tree-identifying relationship among group of people
Symbol based problems
Coding and decoding
Identifying next number in series
Comprehension of passage
Fill in the blanks
Odd man out
One word substitution
Different usage of same word
General knowledge, current affairs, and business affairs
Punch line of companies
Top officials of big companies
Major corporate events
Famous award and prizes
SRMJEEM 2022 Exam Pattern
SRMJEE 2022 will be conducted in online mode for a duration of 150 minutes or two and a half hours. As per the exam pattern of SRMJEEM 2022, it will an objective-type test with 100 MCQs distributed across five sections as below:
SRMJEEM Exam Pattern 2022
Number of Questions
Marking scheme : As per the SRMJEEM 2022 exam pattern, each question will have three marks allotted for the correct answers. There will no negative marking for incorrect responses.
The syllabus of SRMJEEM 2022 is available on the official website for candidates to refer before they begin with their preparation. Aspirants may also solve the SRMJEEM 2022 model test paper available on the website to familiarise themselves with the exam pattern of SRMJEEM 2022.
SRMJEEM 2022 Admit Card
The admit card of SRMJEEM 2022 will be available only to those students whose application forms have been successfully submitted. SRMJEEM hall ticket 2022 will be available for download after the application process has concluded. The admit card of the SRM MBA exam is an important document that needs to be carried to the exam center on the day of the SRMJEEM exam. It must be noted that it will be made available only to those candidates who have completed the registration of SRMJEEM 2022.
Follow the steps below to download SRMJEEM admit card:
- Visit the official website of SRM Institute of Science and Technology.
- Click on the ‘SRMJEEM 2022 Admit Card’ link.
- Enter the application number and Date of Birth as mentioned on the application form.
- The hall ticket of SRMJEEM 2022 will appear on the screen.
- Download it and take a printout.
In case of any errors found on the admit card, the same needs to be reported immediately to the authorities.
Details mentioned on the SRMJEEM admit card:
- Candidate’s name
- Date of Birth
- Application number
- Date, time and venue of the SRMJEEM exam.
- Candidate’s contact details
- Instructions related to the exam
Candidates must make sure that they carry the admit card to the exam centre. Candidates found without admit cards will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Documents to be carried with the admit card
The following documents must be carried along with the SRMJEEM 2022 admit card:
- Voter’s ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
SRMJEEM 2022 Exam Centers
Documents Required at Exam
- SRMJEEM 2022 admit card
- Valid photo ID
SRMJEEM 2022 Result
The result of SRMJEEM 2022 will be announced in online mode. Test-takers can view and download their SRMJEE 2022 scorecards which will display the overall and sectional percentile secured by them. To access the SRMJEEM 2022 result, candidates need to login with their Roll Number and take a printout of the result. This result, along with work experience proofs (if any) needs to be carried during the selection process of SRMJEEM 2022.
The next step after declaration of the SRMJEEM result 2022 would be to appear for GD/PI. To be shortlisted for these rounds, candidates need to fulfil the following criteria:
• Only those candidates who have secured at least 50 per cent in each section of SRMJEEM 2022 and scored a minimum of 60 per cent overall in the exam will be called
• The scores of CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET/NMAT entered at the time of filling the application will be taken into consideration. Candidates with higher scores will be preferred.
Candidates qualifying the GD/PI will be included in the final merit list for admission in the MBA programme at SRM University campuses.
SRMJEEM 2022 Selection Process
The selection process of SRMJEEM 2022 involves four stages as listed below:
1. The first step is to appear for SRMJEEM 2022 exam and secure atleast 60 per cent aggregate marks.
2. The scores of competitive exams like CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/TANCET/NMAT will be considered. The minimum score in these exams should be at least 50 per cent and candidates with candidates higher score will be given preference.
3. Psychometric Test – A psychometric test will assess the candidate’s abilities, competencies and intelligence levels that aspirants are expected to possess in order to pursue MBA.
4. Candidates shortlisted on the above-mentioned criteria will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview rounds. A final merit list of students selected for the MBA programme at SRM will be released following the admission process.
SRMJEEM 2022 GD and PI Process
The final stage of the SRMJEEM 2022 selection process comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds. The objective of the SRMJEEM GD/PI round is to assess the MBA aspirants on the basis of their personality traits that are critical to become effective managers.
GDs are effective to assess a candidate's communication skills, clarity in thought, leadership skills and team spirit. It is essential that candidates work on their verbal and general awareness skills to crack the selection process of SRMJEEM 2022.
Documents Required at Counselling
- SRMJEEM 2022 score card
- SRMJEEM 2022 admit card
- Valid photo ID
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What is the mode of exam?
The exam will be conducted in Computer Based (Online) Mode.
Question:What is the application fee for SRMJEEM?
Candidates will have to pay Rs 1200 for SRMJEEM 2022.
Question:What are the documents required for SRMJEEM 2022 registration?
Documents required for SRMJEEM 2022 registration are-
Valid Phone number
Valid Email ID
10th, 12th class certification
Scanned copies of Photograph and Signature
Work experience certificates
Question:What is the medium of SRMJEEM?
SRMJEEM Question Paper will be only in English
Questions related to SRMJEEM
how many students appeared in srmjee 2021
I think more than 1 lakh students appear for SRMJEEE. These are the approximate number of students. SRM is a private University but it's very good and it attracts a lot of aspirants. To prepare for SRMJEEE you need to strategise wisely. Stay consistent with your studies and you will definitely grab your desired branch at this university.
Here's a link I am providing that might help you to prepare for this exam
Hope this Helps!
9500 rank predicts which course
Getting a rank under 9500 in SRMJEE can help you get a variety of career and courses under your belt such as- electronics and instrumentation engineering, electronics and communication, Electronics and electricals, biotechnology, software engineering, information technology, mechanical engineering, civil engineering, aerospace engineering, automobile engineering, are some of them.
For more details you can visit https://www.google.com/amp/s/engineering.careers360.com/articles/srmjeee-cutoff/amp
Hope you found it helpful!!
i got 6024 rank in srmjeee phase 2 can i get any scholarships ?
SRM provides its meritorious student scholarships based upon the rank obtained in SRMJEE. As per the guidelines of institution, 100% SRM Merit Scholarship is given to those candidates who achieved SRMJEE Rank between 1 to 500. 75% to those candidates who achieved SRMJEE Rank between 501 to 1000, 50% SRM Merit Scholarship to those candidates who achieved SRMJEE Rank between 1001 to 2000 and 25% to those candidates who achieved SRMJEE Rank between 2001 to 3000.
So going along the data, you will not be able to get any scholarships at SRM.
Hope it helps!!
do they offer pharm mba course
yes, they offer pharm mba\ hospital management courses
is there any Negitive marking in srmhjee
SRM-JEE is the exam conduted by SRM University each year for admission in their specialised course of B.Tech programme.
The exam has 5 sections of Physics, Chemistry, Maths/Biology, English, Aptitude which can be given in both online and offline mode.
The number of question in each section are as follows:
Physics- 35 questions
Chemistry- 35 questions
Maths/ Bio- 40 questions
Each correct answer carries 1 marks and there is NO NEGATIVE MARKING for wrong answer.
All the best!!