What is PGCET?
PGCET Important Dates
Admit Card Date
Last date to pay application fee
19/May/2018 to 07/Jun/2018
19/May/2018 to 10/Jun/2018  4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
15/Jul/2018  2:30 PM to 4:30 PM
PGCET Application Details
- The application process of PGCET MBA is completely online.
- Candidates have to visit the official website and follow the instructions to complete the form.
- The application form carries fields like personal details, academic details, contact details, preferred test center city among others.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph in jpeg format of not more than 1 MB file size.
- After completing the Karnataka PGCET MBA application form, pay the requisite application fee.
- The fee must be paid via Bank Challan.
- Candidates had to also attach all the relevant scanned certificates, documents and enclosures in the application form.
- The payment has to be made through bank challans.
- After the payment is made, the candidates have to upload the scanned copy of payment details to the filled in application form.
PGCET Eligibility Criteria
- For Full-Time MBA courses: Candidate should have passed Bachelor’s degree of minimum of 3 years duration from a recognized university or institute.
- They must have an aggregate of minimum 50 per cent marks in all the subjects including languages in all the years of the Degree Examination.
- SC, ST, and Category-I of Karnataka candidates must have 45 per cent of marks in the qualifying examination.
- Part-time MBA: In addition to fulfilling the eligibility criteria for Full-Time MBA programs, candidates must minimum three years of post qualification work experience.
- Government Seats for Karnataka State candidates: The candidate should have passed in one or more Government or Government recognized educational institutions located in the State of Karnataka for a minimum period of seven academic years commencing from 1st standard to Qualifying Examination as on 1st July of the year in which the Entrance Test is held.
- They must have appeared and passed either SSLC / 10th standard or 2nd PUC / 12th standard examination in a Government recognized institutions located in Karnataka State.
PGCET Exam Fee
Modes of Payment
PGCET Exam Pattern
Exam Format: Objective
PGCET Counselling Details
- Candidates have to be personally present at the Helpline Centres for document verification as per the scheduled date. The list of verification centers can be obtained from the official website.
- The candidates have to bring the original documents along with 1 set of attested photocopies.
- Candidates selecting a seat in the first round and wish to surrender or cancel the selected seats need to surrender the seat on or before the last date fixed for entry of options in the second and final round.
- If a candidate decides to surrender his/her seat, then he/she has to surrender the seat only to KEA. Not reporting to the selected college would not be presumed by the candidate that he / she has surrendered the seat to KEA.
The Karnataka PGCET MBA Counselling will be held in two rounds:
- Round One Counseling: All Karnataka and Non-Karnataka general and reserved category seats that are shortlisted as per the rank or Merit list are eligible to appear in the Round One Counselling.
- Casual Counselling: At this round, the vacant seats from round one are merged with the general category of government seats and allotted to the eligible students. It is important for students to carry all important required documents at the time of counseling as they will be verified by the authority. The candidates must carry all the documents as per the list mentioned in the Admission forms, candidates must make sure that all the documents enclosed are self-attested and as per the checklist.
QNA - EXAM QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the exam!
- 980 Joined
- 193 Questions