Latest Update for NMAT by GMAC
Stay up-to date with NMAT by GMAC News
About NMAT by GMAC 2022
What is NMAT by GMAC?
NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT Exam), is a national-level MBA entrance test conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) for admission to leading institutes like NMIMS Mumbai, SPJIMR Mumbai, ISB, VIT University, K J Somaiya Institute of Management, IFMR, SRM University, UPES, ITM Business School, IFIM College to name a few.
Ongoing MBA Admission 2022
What is NMAT full form?
NMAT which is now conducted by GMAC stands for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test. It must be noted that earlier the conducting body of the NMAT exam was NMIMS, Mumbai but now GMAC has overtaken the responsibility to conduct this exam.
NMAT Exam 2022 - Overview
NMAT Exam Particulars
NMAT Exam Details
NMAT by GMAC
|Commonly known as||NMAT exam|
|NMAT full form||NMIMS Management Aptitude Test|
NMAT Exam Conducting body
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC)
NMAT 2022 Official website
No of times you can take NMAT 2022
NMAT exam mode
|How to register for NMAT 2022?||Register on the official NMAT website, fill the application, and pay an application fee|
|NMAT exam fees||Rs. 2300|
NMAT Exam pattern
|Total questions in NMAT exam 2022||108|
|Number of sections in NMAT 2022||3|
|Choice of sections in NMAT exam||as per the candidate's preference|
|Timings of each NMAT exam section||separate for each section. Leftover time cannot be clubbed with another section.|
|Difficulty Level of NMAT 2022||moderate. Less difficult as compared to CAT, XAT, etc.|
NMAT exam centre details
73 exam centres in 68 cities. NMAT 2022 is online proctored in 4 countries - Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Nepal
|Best of scores in NMAT 2022||as per institute norms and eligibility|
|NMAT accepting colleges||42 leading BSchools in India like NMIMS, ISB, XIMB, SPJIMR, VIT, Shiv Nadar, ICFAI, SDA Bocconi, L M Thapar),|
South Africa: 10 institutes
Philippines: 8 institutes
Nigeria: 6 institutes
Morroco: 1 institute
|Expected NMAT cutoff for Top Colleges||90+|
NMAT 2022 Eligibility
- Candidate must have completed graduation under 10+2+3 or four years of education pattern from any stream with 50% of aggregated marks.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply for NMAT 2022.
- No age restriction to apply for MBA NMIMS NMAT by GMAC Entrance Exam.
- At the time of the final selection process, the students having prior work experience of two to three years are preferred.
NMAT 2022 Registration
Steps to apply for NMAT Exam 2022
- First, go to the official NMAT by GMAC website - mba.com/nmat.
- Then find and click the link "Register Now".
- Then fill the NMAT Exam registration form with valid details.
- Next, log in to the dashboard and fill the application form for NMAT Exam 2022.
- Then pay the NMAT 2022 registration fees and submit the NMAT form 2022.
NMAT Exam Fees
NMAT Exam Fees
NMAT registration fees
Late NMAT application fees
Retake NMAT registration fees (for existing candidates only)
Additional score: Reports (beyond first five)
Rs 300 per score report
Reschedule NMAT Exam fees
Check how to fill NMAT registration form (Video guide)
How to Apply for NMAT 2022 Reschedule?
- Log in to NMAT 2022 account using the login credentials
- Click on the link called “Schedule Exam”
- Select the NMIMS NMAT exam date and time
- Choose the preferable location
- Complete the process by paying the NMAT Exam 2022 rescheduling fee using Credit Card only
- Finally, click on the ‘process’ button to submit
How to Apply for NMAT 2022 Retake Registration?
Students can apply for two retake attempts after the NMAT 2022 first attempt. Check the below for NMAT retake registration-
- Key in credentials created for NMAT Exam registration in the dashboard
- Select the 'retake section'
- Choose the fresh date and time and complete NMAT 2022 retake registration with fee payment
NMAT Re-take & Re-scheduling: Important Points to Note
- It is mandatory to have a gap of a minimum of 15 days between two attempts.
- You can only book a retake after taking the previous attempt.
- Re-take attempts are booked on first cum first basis and subject to seat availability on the scheduled NMAT date and slot.
- Rescheduling of the NMAT 2022 is also available up to 72 hours prior to your original NMAT exam date.
NMAT FAQs 2022
- Question: What is the NMAT exam for?
- Question: Is NMAT tougher than CAT?
- Answer: NMAT is easier than CAT, and most candidates preparing for CAT can easily try NMAT. So, if you are well prepared for CAT, NMAT should not be an issue. With the exception of a few minor topics, most topics are identical to both exams.
- Question: How much is the NMAT fee
- Answer: To apply for the NMAT MBA entrance exam, candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs 2,300 without a late fee.
- Question: Who is eligible for NMAT?
- Answer: A candidate who completed graduation with 50% of aggregated marks is eligible to apply for NMIMS NMAT 2022.
Download: Know all about NMIMS NMAT 2022 ebook
NMAT Exam 2022 Preparation & Strategy: Unique Features
- Know the NMAT exam syllabus
- Understand NMAT 2022 exam pattern
- Make your NMAT timetable as per strong and weak areas
- Gather the best books for the NMAT preparation and other study materials to start NMAT exam preparation.
- Improve your weak areas and keep track of progress
- Take several NMAT by GMAC mocks during your NMAT exam preparation and do an analysis of each mock. Without mock analysis, a mock test attempt would not be effective.
NMAT 2022: Important topics to prepare
According to the new exam pattern of NMAT 2022, each section has equal weightage, albeit with a different duration. Therefore, students should give equal importance to each section. Here, we bring you a section-wise preparation strategy and important topics for NMAT 2022.
|NMAT 2022 section||NMAT topics to prepare|
|NMAT Exam Section: Language Skills|
|NMAT 2022 Exam Section: Quantitative Skills|
|NMAT Exam Section: Logical Reasoning|
Must-See for NMAT exam preparation:
- Last Minute Preparation Tips for NMAT 2022 - Tips, Strategy & Guide
- How to prepare for NMAT Exam in One Month - Preparation Strategy & Study Plan
- How to Prepare for NMAT Exam in 3 months - NMAT Preparation Tips
- How To Prepare for NMAT Exam 2022 in 6 months?
List of MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT Scores
NMAT 2022 score is used by NMIMS Mumbai and more than other top 30 MBA colleges that accept NMAT scores for its MBA admission. Scores of the NMAT exam will be sent within 48 hours of taking the test. All candidates who have appeared for NMAT exam 2022 will be notified by email once their scorecard has been sent by the authorities and is ready for download. Candidates have the option of choosing 5 institutes to send their NMAT scorecard to. Here is the list of top MBA colleges accepting the NMAT 2022 scores.
- SPJIMR, Mumbai (PGMPW)
- ISB Hyderabad, Mohali (Advanced Management Programme in Business Analytics (AMPBA))
- NMIMS University, Mumbai
- VIT University Vellore, Chennai
- Ahmedabad University
- TAPMI (Mu Sigma- TAPMI L.E.A.D Program)
- SDA Bocconi
- Xavier University, Bhubaneswar
- Thapar Business School
NMAT Exam 2022: Guidelines and facilities for PwD Students
Candidates with disabilities can access special arrangements during the NMAT MBA entrance exam, including accommodation. Such students must send a request to GMAC when filling out the NMAT 2022 application form.
Candidates with the following disabilities can avail of this facility:
- Learning disability
- Mobility impairment
- Blindness (low vision to no vision)
- Cerebral Palsy
Other arrangements made by GMAC for disabled candidates:
- Extra time
- Mobility help
- Large fonts
NOTE: Visually impaired students are allowed to seek the assistance of a writer. Students are also allowed to bring their own scribe, however, in this case, they must obtain the approval of GMAC before taking the NMAT exam.
|NMAT Exam Support Type||NMAT Contact Number|
|Registration NMAT Helpline Desk: For account, registration form, Official Prep, online begin exam option, retake, rescheduling and payment, Admit Card and Score Card||NMAT Helpline Number: +91-7303719966|
Monday to Friday – 9 am to 6 pm IST (except public holidays)
|For Test Center – NMAT by GMAC exam delivery, scheduling, and rescheduling, accommodation, or PWD support||NMAT 2022 Contact Number: +91-9513850009|
Monday to Saturday – 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM IST (except public holidays)
|For Online Proctored – NMAT exam delivery, accommodation or PWD support, scheduling and rescheduling||NMAT Contact Number: 000-80091-91077|
Browse Top MBA Colleges Accepting NMAT Score: Location-Wise
Note: In case of more than one attempt, scores of NAMT Exam 2022 to be considered by colleges will be based on their respective eligibility criteria. Candidates are advised to check and decide before applying.
NMAT by GMAC 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||NMAT by GMAC|
|Conducting Body||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2300 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) will release the eligibility criteria to appear in NMAT 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria prescribed for NMAT by GMAC is given below.
Who is eligible for NMAT?
Academic Qualifications - Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute with at least 50 percent marks.
Can third year students take NMAT? Yes they can. However, admissions will be given to those who complete their graduation by that time. Which means final year students pursuing their Bachelor’s degree (regular) can appear for NMAT 2022 and will be given provisional admission only if they pass their Bachelor's with 50% and qualifying in NMAT.
Age Limit - NMAT has no age limit restrictions.
Work Experience - Candidates need not have work experience to appear for NMAT 2022. However, candidates with work experience of two or more years will be given preference in MBA admissions through NMAT.
NOTE: The above given criteria is to appear for NMAT 2022. The eligibility criteria for admissions will vary with the institute applying to. Candidates are therefor advised to check the same carefully before applying.
Does SP Jain accept NMAT?
Colleges accepting NMAT are many. This is given below. SP Jain accepts NMAT scores also in addition to CAT etc. Other institutes accepting NMAT are as follows
MBA Admissions through NMAT
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
NMAT 2022 registration
- Step 1 - Register for the NMAT exam
- Step 2 - Login and provide details (personal, academics, contact, work experience if any, Photo ID). ensure details like name and date of birth match the photo ID
- Step 3 - Choose programmes and BSchools for MBA admission
- Step 4 - Upload photo and signature for NMAT 2022
- Step 5 - Select NMAT by GMAC exam mode
- Step 6 - Pay NMAT exam fees 2022
Also Read: NMAT by GMAC Participating Institutes 2022
How to fill in NMAT 2022 registration? Check the official NMAT image below
Note: Post payment, a unique NMAT Registration ID is generated and sent to candidates via their registered email ID. With the help of the registration ID and password issued, candidates can log in to the NMAT web account to either schedule the exam date or download the admit card.
NMAT 2022 Exam Fees
|Details||NMAT Exam Fees|
|Early Test Registration of NMAT 2022||Rs. 2300 plus taxes|
|NMAT Registration with late fee||Rs. 2500 plus taxes|
|NMAT 2022 Retake||Rs. 2300 plus taxes|
|Reschedule of NMAT 2022||Rs. 1200 plus taxes|
|Additional NMAT scores (after first 5)||Rs. 300 per score report + taxes|
NMAT - Scheduling of test
Students who have applied for NMAT 2022 exam must complete the scheduling to book the test slot. Only then can they download their admit card for NMAT. The process to schedule the NMAT exam is as follows:
- Step 1: Log in to the NMAT dashboard and account.
- Step 2: Click on the NMAT 2022 scheduling link given in the dashboard.
- Step 3: Choose the date from the given NMAT exam date 2022 and the slot as preferred.
- Step 4: Submit the same and the NMAT exam slot will be scheduled.
- Step 5: Use the download button to download the admit card for NMAT 2022.
How many times can we give NMAT?
One of the common questions that is asked is, "How many times NMAT exam is conducted in a year?" or the number of NMAT 2022 attempts one can give. the answer is three. The score that will be considered is generally the best of the attempts but this is more so dependent on the colleges accepting scores of NMAT.
What is NMAT Retake?
Since candidates are allowed a total of three attempts for NMAT 2022, any candidate who wishes to better his/her performance can re-apply for NMAT again. This is called as the NMAT retake. The steps to apply for retake of NMAT 2022 are
- Use the retake registration option in the candidate dashboard. This will be enabled only after candidates appear for one NMAT 2022 exam.
- Simply click on the retake section, select the NMAT entrance exam mode and pay the NMAT to retake fees.
- Make sure that the retake date for NMAT 2022 is after 15 days of the previous attempt else the system will not accept it.
- Schedule the NMAT exam date and download the admit card
|EWS, General, ST, SC, OBC||Online||Female, Male, Transgender||₹ 2300|
Cracking an exam with flying colours is a much-needed aspect for success. NMAT 2022 is no exception. All applicants can taste success with a little focus on NMAT preparation. Some tricks and tips to prepare for NMAT by GMAC exam are.
NMAT 2022 - Exam Guidelines at Test Centre (COVID-19)
- Test Takers of NAMT exam should provide a self-declaration that they do not have any symptoms like Fever, Headache, Cold & Cough, difficulty in breathing and Diarrhoea.
- The candidate must show their admit card and specified documents for verification at the exam hall for NMAT 2022.
- They must maintain the recommended distance before, during and after NMAT exam 2022.
- They need to wear their own mask and carry their own transparent sanitizer and water bottle. Gloves and face shields are recommended for additional safety purposes at the NMAT exam hall.
- Without a mask, candidates will not be permitted to appear for the NMAT exam 2022.
- Each and every test taker should keep social distancing of 3ft during NMAT exam.
Also Check; NMAT Sample Paper and Answer Key
The above guidelines are only for students who opt to appear at a test centre for NMAT. The rules for the home proctored NMAT exam are different.
NMAT test day guidelines for the online proctored exams are
- Students must first check their system/ computer readiness. They need to do so as per the rules mentioned here
- They must be alone in the room where they chose to give NMAT exam.
- The desk and nearby area should be clutter free and clean and must be visible clearly during NMAT 2022.
- The system must be connected to a power source
- No phones, headphones, calculator or any electronic devices should be present in the NMAT exam room.
- No dual monitors will be allowed so candidates must ensure this.
- Candidates cannot leave their seats during the NMAT exam 2022.
- They must avoid talking or reading aloud the questions while writing NMAT 2022.
- Webcam, speakers, and microphone must remain on throughout the NMAT test.
- Ears should be visible throughout the exam.
- All open applications in the system must be closed before start of the NMAT exam.
- Candidates must ensure that all pop-up blockers are turned off while writing NMAT 2022
- They should not be connected to VPN
- They must allow a 360-degree view of the room for the proctor during the NMAT exam.
- 2 A4 blank sheets and a pencil have to be shown to the proctor before the start exam. These must be torn in front of the proctor once the NMAT 2022 exam is completed.
- Pens are strictly not allowed for the test.
- In the event of a computer malfunction/connectivity issue during NMAT at candidate’s end, the proctor will help/guide the candidates to resume the exam within half an hour (30 mins). In case the issue is not resolved by then, candidates will have to schedule another attempt. The fee for the incomplete attempt will be forfeited.
NMAT 2022 - Exam Pattern
Number of questions
NMAT 2022 - Key Points
- Two exam modes - NMAT 2022 can be taken either at an exam centre or at home via an online proctored test.
- Reduction in the number of questions - The total number of questions asked in the NMAT is 108. Candidates now have more time to answer the questions in NMAT 2022.
- NMAT by GMAC exam has no negative marking
- The number of attempts - Candidates are allowed a total of three attempts for NMAT 2022.
- More number of test days - NMAT 2022 has an 88 days window which is longer than the previous year when it was 75 days.
- Reduction in registration window of NMAT 2022 - The registration window however has been reduced to 60 days from 90.
- No fixed sectional rule- There is no fixed sectional answering unlike exams like CAT. Students have the liberty of choosing the section to answer in NMAT 2022
- Equal weightage has been announced for all three NMAT 2022 sections.
- Candidates can know their NMAT scores immediately after the conclusion of the test.
Details of NMAT 2022 exam pattern
|Name of Sections||Details|
|Mode of NMAT 2022||Computer-based test at centre OR online home proctored test|
|The medium of NMAT entrance exam||English|
|Total questions asked in NMAT test||108|
|NMAT 2022 Syllabus ||Quantitative Skills will have 36 questions in 52 minutes|
|Language Skills will have 36 questions in 28 minutes|
|Logical Reasoning will have 36 questions in 40 minutes|
|Duration of NMAT 2022||120 minutes|
|NMAT test window||75 days|
|Number of attempts||3|
|Gap between NMAT tests||15 days (minimum)|
|Difficulty level of NMAT 2022||Moderate|
NMAT syllabus details
|Language Skills||Reading Comprehension, Para Forming, Error Identification Prepositions, Sentence Completion, Analogies|
|Logical Reasoning||Critical Reasoning, Analytical Puzzles, Deductions, Other Reasoning|
|Quantitative Skills||Number Properties, Arithmetic, Algebra and Probability, DI Caselets and Tables, DI Graphs and Charts, Data Sufficiency|
NMAT Study Material
Most of the subjects asked and the NMAT 2022 syllabus shows that candidates need not buy separate books for NMAT 2022 preparation. The books used for CAT 2022 preparation will suffice for the NMAT preparation too. In fact, these books will also help. In addition practice with various mock tests will also add to better preparation for NMAT 2022 by GMAC.
Best books for NMAT 2022
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT||Arun Sharma and Meenakshi Upadhyay|
|Word Power Made Easy||Norman Lewis|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for CAT||Arun Sharma|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quantum||Sarvesh. K. Verma|
Candidates can get a free mock test on the official NMAT by the GMAC website. The NMAT mock test and the actual NMAT 2022 exam are alike and the candidates can get an insight into the NMAT exam 2022.
The official NMAT 2022 mock test series contains 480 questions from previous NMAT exams and 240 new questions, along with mock NMAT answer keys and solutions. Candidates can buy this official NMAT mock test by paying the requisite fee online. One can also attempt NMAT free mock test which will have 120 questions.
NMAT Mock Test 2022: Key Highlights
- The free online practice NMAT test will have 108 from previous NMAT previous year papers
- Candidates will be allowed 2 attempts at the free NMAT 2022 mock test
- The free NMAT practice exam will have 108 questions in the same structure as the actual NMAT exam 2022
- Candidates will also be provided with scaled scores, giving them useful insights into the level of preparedness required for the actual NMAT exam
- Candidates must register in order to get the free NMAT by GMAC mock test
How to attempt NMAT free mock test?
In order to attempt the NMAT free mocks, students can follow the steps elaborated below:
- Go to the official website of NMAT by GMAC.
- Find the "NMAT by GMAC Official Prep" link in the taskbar.
- A new page showing checkboxes for "Practice 1", "Practice 2" and "Practice 3" will appear.
- Click on "Register for Practice 1" to attempt the NMAT 2022 mock test for free. "Practice 2" and "Practice 3" will be paid mock tests.
- Students will have to use their NMAT by GMAC login created at the time of registration to attempt the mock tests.
- Once logged in, a link will be provided to students to attempt the NMAT 2022 mock tests.
- Upon completion of the mock tests of NMAT, students will be provided with the answer keys for the same.
GMAC will release the NMAT 2022 admit card within 24 hours after the scheduling of the NMAT 2022 test by registered candidates as soon as they make the NMAT exam fees payment. Candidates will have to schedule the NMAT exam date and time before printing their NMAT admit card.
Candidates can also use the NMATby GMAC login to download their admit card. The details mentioned in the NMAT 2022 admit card include registration details and photographs. Candidates have to produce the NMAT admit card along with two photo ids at the NMAT entrance exam centre on the NMAT test date.
How to download NMAT 2022 Admit Card:
- Go to the official website i.e. nmat.org .
- Click on the NMAT login and enter the email/ mobile number and password.
- Click the “admit card” button to download the NMAT admit card
- Only students who have scheduled their NMAT 2022 test date and time can download the admit card.
- After downloading the admit card, check the details
- Download and take a printout of the same for the home proctored test. Candidates appearing for the test in an exam centre can download and show the same on their mobiles.
Image of NMAT 2022 login and dashboard
Information specified on NMAT Admit Card 2022
The following details printed on the admit card of NMAT 2022-
- Candidate name & ID
- Mother/Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Photo ID proofs
- Signature proof
- Exam attempt details
- Retake details (2 attempts) if taken
- Important instructions for NMAT 2022
Note: The printed photograph on NMAT 2022 Admit Card should be clearly visible. If the photo is blank or not clearly visible, candidates must contact the help desk on www.nmat.org or email email@example.com to update the photo
Documents to be Carried at NMAT Exam Centre-
- Confirmation email print out / can be shown in mobile also
- NMAT by GMAC 2022 Admit Card
- One valid photo ID like passport/PAN card/Voter's ID/UID/Aadhaar card
- Signature ID in original form like passport/PAN card/ Debit/Credit card/ Driver's license
- Specified documents for PwD candidates
- Candidates who will be taking the test, need to reach the NMAT exam centre at least 45 minutes prior to the state time.
- Candidates who will be taking NMAT 2022 from home are requested to login to the Examity site at least 15 minutes before their exam time
- The admit card of NMAT 2022 must be signed by the invigilator at the exam centre (in case of center-based test)
NMAT admit card for retakes
Candidates opting to retake the NMAT 2022 exam must retain the ‘same’ Admit Card that they carried for the first/previous attempt (signed and stamped by the exam administrator). Candidates are required to produce the ‘same’ NMAT 2022 Admit Card and get it signed and stamped at the exam centre where they appear, for NMAT 2022 retake. Candidates must also note that they may or may not get the same exam centre as allotted for their previous attempt(s).
GMAC will release the NMAT 2022 exam centres’ list where the exam will be held. Candidates can check the table that follows to know more about the exam centres. Please note that these NMAT exam centres are as per last year and may change accordingly.
NMAT Test Centres
Bhilai, Indore, Jabalpur, Bhopal, Raipur
Agra, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Dehradun, Allahabad, Chandigarh, Delhi, Lucknow, Noida, Patiala, Varanasi, Jammu, Faridabad, Gurgaon
Bengaluru, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Mangalore, Kochi, Vizag, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Manipal, Mysore, Tiruchirapalli, Vellore
Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Guwahati, Patna, Ranchi, Shillong, Bhubaneswar
Aurangabad, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Jodhpur, Kota, Pune, Pilani, Jaipur, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Surat, Vadodara
Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Kathmandu (Nepal), and Thimpu (Bhutan)
*Some cities will have multiple test centres to choose from.
NMAT by GMAC 2022 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- Copy of confirmation e-mail
- NMAT admit card
- Valid original photo ID
- Valid signature ID
Candidates can avail their NMAT scores (raw) as soon as from the official website. However, the NMAT result 2022 for an NMAT entrance exam will be released by GMAC in online mode and can be downloaded from the candidate's dashboard. NMAT scores (final) will be released with 48 hours of completing the test.
The NMAT 2022 result will mention a scaled score for each section and the total score obtained in NMAT 2022 along with the percentile ranking. The NMAT result 2022 will also be sent to the colleges accepting NMAT scores as per the choices indicated by the applicants in their application form.
Once the final percentile is released after all the candidates have taken the test for the three windows, NMAT 2022 results and scores will be mailed to five B-schools, which the applicant had selected during the process of application. The NMAT participating institutes 2022 will then announce the names of shortlisted for the final selection process based on their NMAT 2022 result. The exam will be conducted in online mode.
How to check NMAT result 2022:
- Open the official website of NMAT.
- The result link will be updated within 48 hours after the NMAT exam 2022.
- Log in by using Username, Date of Birth, and Password.
- Enter the security code on the web page.
- The result will appear on the screen for the submission of valid credentials.
Details mentioned in the NMAT result 2022
The following details will be mentioned in the scorecard of the NMAT exam 2022:
- NMAT 2022 scores of the candidate
- Cutoff for different campuses
- Venue for the interview.
NOTE: It is to be noted that the NMAT by GMAC scores will be sent to the five b-schools that were entered by the candidates during NMAT registration 2022.
NMAT Score Range
|Logical Reasoning skills||12-120|
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
NMAT cut off score or percentile is the minimum mark required by candidates in order to appear in the further rounds of the admission process. The cut off of NMAT will be released by the participating B-schools based on some important factors which include the number of candidates registered for the exam, No. of appeared candidates, the availability of seats, the difficulty level of NMAT, and past teat cutoff trends.
Further rounds will include Group Discussion (GD) / Writing Ability Test (WAT)/ Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI). Eligible candidates will be called for further rounds if they qualify for the cut off score. The merit of the candidate, along with his/her NMAT entrance exam 2022 cutoff will be considered for providing admission to the NMAT 2022 participating institutes.
NMAT Expected Cut Off 2022
Candidates can check the cutoff of NMAT from the table as under,
|Sections||NMAT 2022 Cut off (Expected)|
NMAT Score Range
NMAT Cutoff - Previous Years
NMAT Accepting Colleges
Cutoff of NMAT
SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
Xavier School of Human Resource Management - Bhubaneswar
Xavier School of Rural Management - Bhubaneswar
Xavier School of Sustainability - Bhubaneswar
SDA Bocconi Asia Center, Mumbai
Average 200 score
Shiv Nadar University
Amity Business School, Noida
Amity Business School, Jaipur/ Mumbai/ Lucknow/ Gurgaon/ Gwalior
Thapar School of Management
Woxsen School of Business Management
University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
GITAM School of International Business (GSIB), Visakhapatnam
Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
ISBR Business School
ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai
|IBS Hyderabad||Click here|
Only after the final result of NMAT 2022 is released, the respective authorities will start the selection procedure. There is no common selection process for NMAT 2022. All qualified candidates will get a call letter from the NMAT accepting colleges as per the preferences given during registration. Such shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a Group Discussion (GD) or Writing Ability Test (WAT) or Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview rounds conducted by the institutes for the final admission through NMAT exam.
NMAT Accepting Colleges 2022:
SRM University Chennai, Delhi, NCR & Sonipat
Indian School of Business (ISB) (AMPBA)
ICFAI Business School (IBS), Hyderabad, and other locations
|IFIM College||Ansal University, Gurgaon||Lovely Professional University,|
South African Institutes accepting NMAT exam.
|Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)||Wits Business School|
|Milpark Business School||Nelson Mandela University Business School|
|North West University||University of Cape Town (UCT)|
|Rhodes Business School||Johannesburg Business school, University of Johannesburg|
|University of South Africa (UNISA) Graduate School of Business Leadership||Tshwane School of Business and Society, Tshwane University|
Institutes in Philippines participating in NMAT 2022
|Asian Institute of Management||School of Business Administration, Arellano University|
|Ateneo Graduate School of Business||De La Salle University|
|Virata School of Business, University of the Philippines||University of Santo Tomas Graduate School|
|De La Salle University - Dasmariñas||St. Paul University Manila|
Nigeria's NMAT 2022 participating institutes
|Lagos Business School||Afe Babalola University|
|Lead City University||Covenant University, Nigeria|
|Redeemer's University||Caleb University, Nigeria|
Official NMAT 2022 Participating Institutes
Documents Required at Counselling
- 10th certificate/marksheets
- 12th certificate/marksheets
- Bachelor's gegree certificate/marksheets
- Admit card of NMAT 2022
- Scorecard of NMAT 2022
- Professional certificate, if any
- Work experience certificate, if any
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Can the application form of NMAT be filled in offline mode?
No, the application form for NMAT exam 2022 could be filled in online mode only.
Question:Is there any sectional time limit in the exam?
Yes, the sectional time limit as per the revised NMAT exam 2022 exam pattern is:
Language skills- 28 minutes
Quantitative Skills- 52 minutes
Logical Reasoning- 40 minutes
Question:Will I have to pay application fee every time I retake?
Yes, the NMAT application form fee was applicable along with taxes every time students reappear for the test.
Question:How many times can a test taker take NMAT?
The test-takers can take NMAT by GMAC 2022 a maximum of three times, including the first attempt.
Question:How many questions will be asked in each section of NMAT exam 2022?
A total of 36 questions in each section will be asked in the NMAT exam 2022.
Question:Is NMAT tough than other B-School exams?
Question:Can I use calculator in NMAT?
No, in NMAT exam 2022 candidates can not use a calculator.
Question:What are the COVID-19 guidelines to be followed at the NMAT 2022 exam centre?
Candidate must wear the mask and carry their own water bottle and sanitizer. Obey social distancing of 3ft while seating and standing inside the NMAT exam centre.
Question:What will happen late comer at the test centre?
Candidates who reach the exam centre more than fifteen minutes after the scheduled NMAT 2022 exam start time, may not be allowed to take the examination.
Question:Are there any breaks during the NMAT 2022 Exam?
There are no scheduled breaks in the NMAT exam 2022. An unscheduled break means a break during which the exam clock does not stop.
Question:When the result of NMAT by GMAC published?
The official NMAT 2022 score card will be provided within 48 hours after the conclusion of the test. Candidates will be notified via registered email.
Question:Does it take more time to complete computer based test (CBT) as compared to Pen and Paper based test (PPT)?
As per the previous experience, CBT takes less time to complete the examination.
Question:What are the advantage of a CBT over PPT test?
The following are the benefits of CBT,
- Time saving
- Flexibility in scheduling
- High level test security
- Great User interface
- On-site assistance is good.
Question:When should a candidate report to the exam centre?
Candidates should report to their allocated test centre 45 minutes prior to the scheduled time on the exam day.
Question:Can a test takers reschedule NMAT exam date 2022?
Candidates can reschedule the examination 72 hours or more prior to the scheduled time, availability of seats, applicable fee payment.
Question:How many institutes participate in the NMAT exam?
There are 66 participating institutes of NMAT exams across the globe.
Question:Is there any age limit to appear for NMAT 2022?
No there is no age limitation to appear for NMAT 2022.
Question:How to receive the NMAT scorecard?
Candidates can get their NMAT 2022 scorecard by visiting the official website and by entering their login credentials.
Question:Can candidates appear for PBT mode?
No, the candidates can only appear for CBT mode.
Question:How many times can the candidates appear for the NMAT Exam?
NMAT exam is conducted once a year and there and for 3 attempts.
Questions related to NMAT by GMAC
I have just completed my 12 what s the very next step to become a child psycologist?
If you want to be a psychologist in future you can take either the course of medicine or the course of arts that is related to higher degrees in psychology. For it you have to do either appear for Neet exam to take MBBS course and after that you have to do MD or diploma course of child pediatrics and then have to diploma in psychology. On the other hand you take to have a undergraduate degree of psychology then post valuation in psychology and then PHd degree in psychology. You can take a job a psychologist in any of the diagnostic centre or you may take a teaching job in colleges or university after clering the net exam. On the other hand you may open of your own clinic to establish yourself as a doctor of psychology or chief counsellor of psycology.
Hope this helps.
in ews certificate if the student is below 18 years then under whose name it should be issued ? students or his father s name ?
Hope you are doing well...!!!
There's no age limit for an EWS certificate. So, you don't need to be 18 years old, you need an EWS certificate in your name for JEE main and EWS reservations anywhere.
To help you further,
EWS eligibility is provided below:-
you shouldn't be covered under the scheme of reservation for OBCs, SCs, and STs
your gross family annual income from all sources i.e. salary, agriculture, business, profession, etc. must be less than 8 lakh rupees
irrespective of the annual family income one won't be eligible for ews reservation if his /her family owns
a) agricultural land of 5 acres and above
b) Residential area of 1000 sq ft. and above
c) Residential plot of 100 sq. yards and above in notified municipalities
d) Residential, the plots of 200 sq. yards or above 200 sq. yards in the areas which are those other than the notified municipalities.
I hope this helps you!
All the best:)
Sir If I get 96 percentile in jee mains and 97 % in board exams and I belongs to GEN-EWS Category ... Can I get seat in NIT or IIIT or any CFTI s
So, scoring 96 percentile in jee mains will get you any NIT, IIT, and GFTIs. You see, 96 percentile is a good score but it also depends on which year you gave the exam.
Moreover, GEN-EWS category has less cutoff as compare to open category, so you will get any NIT, IIT, and GFTI.
The category wise cutoff for 2021 is as follows:
EWS : MIN_PS_TOT -66.2214845 MAX_PS_TOT- 87.8950071
OBC-NCL : MIN_PS_TOT- 68.0234447 MAX_PS_TOT - 87.8950071
SC: MIN_PS_TOT- 46.8825338 MAX_PS_TOT - 87.8950071
ST: MIN_PS_TOT- 34.6728999 MAX_PS_TOT- 87.8474721
UR: MIN_PS_TOT- 87.8992241 MAX_PS_TOT - 100.0000000
UR-PH: MIN_PS_TOT- 0.0096375 MAX_PS_TOT - 87.8273359
I hope this helps.
Which subjects college professors are required the most (high in demnd ) in india POLITICAL SCIENCE S or ENGLISH S?
Both the fields needs quite a number of educationists be it Teachers/ Researchers/ Professors/Lecturer's. So the field you will choose have quite a good demand. Now there are some advantages in English over Political Science. If you do MA in English then even if you don't continue for the PhD then also you have several openings in the Journalism, Content Writing industries. But for the Political Science such scopes are not that much broad. If you are determined to be a professor, then you need to do a PhD and for that really getting enthusiastic about the subject is important. So choose the subject, which interests you the most & keep studying.
For more information regarding English you can consider the link below:
For more information regarding Political Science you can consider the link below:
I hope this helps. Wish you a great eve!
I scored 183 in NMAT which mba colleges can I expect
Considering the previous year cut off here is the list of few institutes in which you have chances of getting seat based on your NMAT score
- ICFAI Business School (IBS)
- Alliance University
- Thapar School Of Management
- Woxen School of Business Management
- GITAM School of International Business, Vishakapatnam
- SRM University
Cut off is institute specific, it changes every year depending on total number of candidates applied for admission, total number of seats available and other such factors. To check the previous year cut off click on the link below