Stay up-to date with JIPMAT News
About JIPMAT 2022
Latest JIPMAT 2022 Update: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced JIPMAT 2022 result on July 28 in online mode. Candidates can download JIPMAT 2022 scorecard by visiting the official website- jipmat.ac.in.
Click here to upload the 12th marks.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will declare the JIPMAT result 2022 anytime soon on its official website-jipmat.nta.ac.in. The authorities closed the JIPMAT 2022 answer key challenge window on July 16. Candidates could have raised objections against the answer key of JIPMAT 2022 through the official website of NTA JIPMAT by entering the application number and password/date of birth.
NTA conducted JIPMAT 2022 test on July 03, from 3 to 5:30 pm. As per JIPMAT analysis 2022 by various coaching institutes, the exam was of moderate difficulty level. The paper comprised 100 questions across three sections: Quantitative Aptitude (MCQ); Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (MCQ), and Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension (MCQ). Out of 100, overall 83-88 attempt in JIPMAT exam 2022 are considered good.
JIPMAT Exam 2022: Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT) is a National Level Entrance Examination for admission to 5-Year Integrated Program in Management offered at IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya with the dual degree of BBA + MBA. Candidates who want to take admission to IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu have to appear in the JIPMAT 2022 exam.
The JIPMAT 2022 exam was held in 78 exam centres/ cities across India. As per the JIPMAT exam schedule, the last date to fill JIPMAT application form 2022 was June 15. Students who completed Class 12/ HSC examination in arts/ commerce/ science stream or equivalent with 60% (For SC/ ST/ PwD - 55%) of mark are eligible to apply for JIPMAT 2022. Candidates had to pay Rs 2,000 (for UR/ OBC-(NCL), EWS) and Rs 1,000 (for SC/ ST/ PwD/) to complete the JIPMAT application form 2022.
Resource Links for Online MBA
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Analysis
As per the JIPMAT Exam Pattern, the paper comprised of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the following areas,
- Quantitative Aptitude (33 Questions)
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (33 Questions)
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (34 Questions)
The duration of the JIPMAT 2022 exam was 150 minutes (02:30 hours) and was held from 03:00 PM to 05:30 PM. Each question carries 4 marks. One mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. There are a total of 100 questions and a total of 400 marks. The medium of the JIPMAT 2022 Question Paper shall be in English only.
Exam Analysis of JIPMAT
No. of Questions
Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
JIPMAT 2022: Overview
|Name of the Exam||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test (JIPMAT)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Duration of the Exam||150 minutes (02:30 hours)|
|Exam Timing||03:00 PM to 05:30 PM|
|Mode of Examination||Computer-Based Test (CBT)|
|Medium of Question Paper||English|
|Total Number of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for the right answer|
-1 for the wrong answer
|Programme Offered||Five-Year Integrated Program in Management|
|Admission In||IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu|
|Age Restriction||No Age Limit|
Reservation Criteria in JIPMAT 2022
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||7.5%|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) Non-Creamy Layer (NCL)||27%|
|General Economically Weaker Sections (General - EWS)||10%|
NOTE: Each category mentioned above will have 5% reservations for the candidates with 40% or more disabilities.
JIPMAT Contact Details
Official Website: jipmat.nta.ac.in
Email ID: email@example.com
JIPMAT 2022 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Joint Integrated Programme in Management Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||JIPMAT|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
JIPMAT 2022 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
28 Jul, 2022
Result | Mode: Online
14 Jul, 2022 - 16 Jul, 2022
Answer Key - Challange date | Mode: Online
14 Jul, 2022
Answer Key | Mode: Online
03 Jul, 2022
Exam | Mode: Online
27 Jun, 2022 - 03 Jul, 2022
Exam city allotment | Mode: Online
30 Jun, 2022
Admit Card | Mode: Online
17 Jun, 2022 - 18 Jun, 2022
Application Correction | Mode: Online
10 May, 2022 - 15 Jun, 2022
Application | Mode: Online
10 May, 2022 - 15 Jun, 2022
Application fee submission date | Mode: Online
JIPMAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for JIPMAT 2022 must fulfill the eligibility criteria. The JIPMAT eligibility criteria 2022 is given below:
- Candidates should have passed Class 12/ XII/ HSC examination in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream or its equivalent with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ ST/ PwD) or more in the year 2019, 2020. The students must have passed the class 10 examination with 60% (55% for candidates from SC/ ST/ PwD) or more in the year, not before 2017.
- The students who appearing Class 12 in 2022 are also eligible to apply for JIPMAT 2022.
- There is no age limit for appearing for the JIPMAT exam 2022.
The percentage of marks obtained by the students in Class 10 and Class 12 standards would be calculated based on the Board's regulation. If there is no such restriction regarding the total marks from the relevant board, the total marks of all the subjects appearing in the grade sheet should be taken into account to calculate the pass percentage.
List of examinations equivalent to Class 12
- Plus two level examinations in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognized State/ Central Board, such as State Boards of Secondary Education or Central Board of Secondary Education and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized University/ Board.
- Senior Secondary School Examination (SSSE) conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) as well as the State Board of Open Schooling (SBOS) with a minimum of 5 subjects including English as one of the Subjects.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Paytm | BHIM | Other
JIPMAT 2022 correction window has closed on June 18. To avail of the correction window facility, students have to visit the official website. At the time of the JIPMAT correction window candidates can make changes in the application form or re-upload the document.
The candidates who successfully completed class 12 or its equivalent with 60% of aggregated marks (For SC/ ST/ PWD: 50%) are eligible to fill the JIPMAT application form 2022.
Things to be ready before filling the JIPMAT registration 2022
It is suggested that the students should keep the following ready before filling out the online JIPMAT Application Form:
- A computer with proper internet connectivity.
- The particulars of a valid Government ID proof.
- The Date of Birth (as mentioned in the Class 10 Board Certificate).
- Govt Identity Details like Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/ Passport number/ Election Card (EPIC No.)/ Ration Card Number/ PAN Number/ Bank Account Number/ Other valid Govt IDs.
- Educational/ Qualification details.
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/ JPEG format (size between 10 KB – 200 KB) either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against a white background.
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/ JPEG format (size between 4 KB – 30 KB).
- List of cities of your choice.
- Bank account details for payment of a fee.
- A valid e-mail Id and a valid mobile number.
- Category Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (If any).
How to fill out the JIPMAT Application Form 2022?
- Step 1: Register for JIPMAT Online Registration using your own Email Id and Mobile Number and note down the system-generated Application Number.
- Step 2: Complete the Online Application Form of JIPMAT 2022 and note down the system-generated Application Number.
- Step 3: Upload legible scanned images of:
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||10 KB to 200 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||4 KB to 30 KB|
|PwD Certificate||50 KB to 300 KB|
NOTE: Photograph is in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask). Visible including ears against a white background.
- Step 4: Pay the JIPMAT application fee using Net Banking/ Debit Card (except Master/ Visa Card)/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Wallet and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step 5: Finally, submit the completed "JIPMAT 2022 Application Form".
After successful completion of Step 4, the Confirmation Page of the JIPMAT Application Form should be downloaded and a printout of the same may be retained for future reference. The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form of JIPMAT could be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate.
Image of JIPMAT Application Form 2022
|OBC, EWS, General||Online||Male, Female||₹ 2000|
|ST, SC||Online||Male, Female||₹ 1000|
|ST, OBC, SC, General, EWS||Online||Transgender||₹ 1000|
|ST, OBC, SC, General, EWS||PWD||Online||Male, Female, Transgender||₹ 1000|
Data interpretation and logical reasoning
Verbal ability / reading comprehension
The National Testing Agency has announced the JIPMAT exam pattern on its official website. Candidates who are all going to appear in the JIPMAT 2022 should know the details of the JIPMAT 2022 exam pattern. As per the exam pattern of JIPMAT 2022, there is a total of 100 questions. Each section carries, 33 marks and VARC holds 34 marks in it. The JIPMAT Paper comprises Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) in the following areas:
|Name of the Sections||Total Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Quantitative Aptitude (QA)||33||132|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (DILR)||33||132|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension (VARC)||34||136|
JIPMAT 2022- Exam Pattern
The detailed JIPMAT exam pattern with marking scheme and other information is as follows.
|Medium of JIPMAT Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||02:30 hours (150 minutes)|
|Timing of the Exam||03:00 PM to 05:30 PM|
|Marking Scheme||+4 Marks for Right Answer |
-1 Mark for Wrong Answer
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
JIPMAT Syllabus 2022
|Quantitative Aptitude||Questions will be asked to test the understanding and application of various concepts up to class 10 Mathematics.|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning|
|Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension||Questions will be asked to test the basic understanding of English language|
JIPMAT 2022 Mock Test
NTA: Test Practice Centres (TPCs)
JIPMAT Mock Test 2022: The Ministry of Education has mandated the NTA to set up, create and establish a network of Test Practice Centres (TPCs) for students, especially in rural and remote areas to enable them to practice and be comfortable in taking a JIPMAT 2022 Computer Based Test (CBT).
- This facility is completely free of cost.
- Candidates can register online (on the NTA website) where they are provided a convenient TPC near to their location to practice on a given computer node.
- This facilitates and eases the process of being able to take a Computer Based Test (CBT).
- The entire experience of using a computer is close to the actual experience of taking a CBT.
- All efforts are made to provide JIPMAT practice tests and questions so that students can familiarize themselves with logging into the system, go through the detailed instructions regarding the JIPMAT 2022, use the mouse or numeric keyboard on-screen (virtual) for attempting each question, scroll down to the next question, navigate between questions, review and edit their options and submit questions.
NOTE: The objective of TPCs is primarily to organize test practice for the upcoming NTA JIPMAT examinations.
JIPMAT Question Palette
The Question Palette for JIPMAT 2022 displayed on the right side of the screen will show the status of each question using one of the following text/ color codes/ symbols.
JIPMAT 2022 Admit Card
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JIPMAT 2022 admit card on its official website on June 30. Candidtes can download the JIPMAT admit card 2022 by entering the JIPMAT application number and password/ date of birth at its official website. The authorities have issued exam city allotment slip also that can be accessed via applicant login on jipmat.nta.ac.in.
Once issued, candidates can download their JIPMAT admit card in online by entering their application number and date of birth/ password. Admit card of JIPMAT 2022 will be issued to the candidates subject to eligibility conditions.
Candidates should download the JIPMAT Admit Card from the NTA website and appear for the examination at the specified center on the date, time, and discipline as indicated on their Admit Card. No candidate will be allowed to appear for the examination at the JIPMAT exam center, except the date/ time allotted to him/ her on his/ her JIPMAT Admit Card.
JIPMAT Exam city allotment Login Page
How to download the JIPMAT Admit Card 2022?
- Step 1: Go to the official website of JIPMAT 2022.
- Step 2: Find and click the link called "JIPMAT 2022: Download Admit Card".
- Step 3: It will carry the candidates to the admit card login page. From there, candidates have to enter the application number and date of birth/ password.
- Step 4: Next, click the submit button. It will take you to the dashboard.
- Step 5: From there, click the "Download Admit Card" link at the top of the page.
- Step 6: Finally, your required JIPMAT admit card will download automatically in pdf format.
The candidates are advised to read the instructions given in the JIPMAT Admit Card carefully in advance of the exam day and follow them during the conduct of the examination.
Details Mentioned in JIPMAT Admit Card 2022
- Name of the Candidate
- Application Number of JIPMAT exam
- PwD status
- JIPMAT 2022 exam date
- JIPMAT exam time and session
- Reporting/ entry time for JIPMAT 2022 at exam centre
- Gate closing time for JIPMAT exam
- JIPMAT 2022 test city name
- Test Center address
JIPMAT Exam Schedule
|JIPMAT Exam||Reporting Time ||Candidates not allowed ||JIPMAT exam Timings |
|Evening Session ||2:30 PM||Post 2:30 PM||3:00 PM to 5:30 PM|
NOTE: In case a candidate is unable to download the JIPMAT Admit Card from the website, they may approach the Help Line between 10:00 AM and 5:00 PM or write to NTA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
JIPMAT 2022 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Baramulla|
Documents Required at Exam
- JIPMAT Admit Card
- Original ID Proof
JIPMAT 2022 Answer Key
The NTA released the JIPMAT 2022 provisional answer key and question paper with responses recorded for the candidate's challenges. Candidates can download the JIPMAT 2022 answer key and challenge it till July 16, by entering their application number and date of birth/ password.
Display of Provisional JIPMAT Answer Key for Challenges
- The NTA has released the Provisional Answer Key of the questions on the NTA website, with a Public Notice issued to this effect on the said website, to provide an opportunity to the students to challenge the Provisional JIPMAT Answer Keys with an online payment of Rs 1,000 per question challenged as processing charges.
- Only paid challenges made during stipulated time through the key challenge link will be considered.
- The subject experts will examine all the challenges received and then a final answer key of JIPMAT 2022 will be displayed and declared in the last week of August 2022.
- The NTA decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained. NTA will not inform the students individually about their challenges.
- The result will be compiled on the basis of the JIPMAT Final Answer Key declared. No grievance with regard to Answer Key(s) after the declaration of Result of JIPMAT 2022 will be entertained.
How to download JIPMAT Answer Key 2022?
- Step 1: Go to the JIPMAT official website.
- Step 2: Find and click the link "JIPMAT 2022: Download Answer Key" in the center of the NTA JIPMAT page.
- Step 3: It will take you to the answer key login page. From there, you have to enter your application number and date of birth/ password.
- Step 4: Then, click the submit button. It will carry you to the dashboard.
- Step 5: From there, click the "Download Answer Key" link from the menu bar.
- Step 6: Finally, your appropriate JIPMAT answer key will download in a pdf format.
- Step 7: Download the JIPMAT 2022 answer key and compare it with your response sheet.
JIPMAT 2022 Answer Key Login Page
Evaluation Criteria for JIPMAT Answer Key 2022
- After the process of Challenges of the JIPMAT Answer Key, in case there are multiple correct options or changes in key, only those students who have attempted it correctly as per the revised answer key(s) will be awarded marks.
- In case a Question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to the students who have attempted it.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the JIPMAT 2022 result in online mode on July 28. Candidates can check their JIPMAT results in online mode by entering their application number and date of birth/ password. They must download their JIPMAT scorecard 2022 as IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu admissions are on the basis of the JIPMAT result 2022. On the basis of the JIPMAT 2022 result, a merit list will be prepared for further MBA admissions.
How to Check the JIPMAT Result 2022?
- Step 1: Go to the official JIPMAT website.
- Step 2: Find and click the link called "JIPMAT 2022: Download Score Card" in the middle of the NTA JIPMAT webpage.
- Step 3: It will carry the applicants to the result login page. From there, students have to enter their JIPMAT application number and date of birth/ password.
- Step 4: Next, click the submit button. It will take applicants to the dashboard.
- Step 5: From there, click the "Download Score Card" link at the top of the page.
- Step 6: Finally, your required JIPMAT result will appear on the screen. Take a printout of the same for your future reference.
JIPMAT result login page
Details Mentioned in JIPMAT Scorecard 2022
The sectional and overall scores of JIPMAT 2022 will be mentioned in the result/ scorecard. The exam percentile obtained by candidates in the JIPMAT exam is also be mentioned.
JIPMAT score vs percentile - one of the major questions asked by candidates is about the score vs percentile in JIPMAT 2022. IIM Bodh Gaya & IIM Jammu has released the computation of the JIPMAT Scores and normalization methodology adopted. The process is as follows,
- P = Percentile score.
- N = Total number of candidates.
- r = Candidate with rank.
What after JIPMAT Result 2022?
Once the JIPMAT 2022 results are announced, candidates who meet the minimum JIPMAT cutoff score will be notified by email by the IIM Bodh Gaya or IIM Jammu for further examination rounds. Each IIM will send the interview call letter directly to the shortlisted applicants by registered e-mail/ speed post.
Generally, IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu follow a selection process that includes the following procedures,
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
The selection and admission to the Institutions are subject to fulfilling the Admission Criteria, Eligibility, Rank in Merit List, Medical Fitness, Verification of original documents, and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the respective IIM (Bodh Gaya and Jammu).
The final selection of the candidates for 5 years integrated MBA admissions in IIM Bodh Gaya or IIM Jammu will be done on the basis of various parameters such as JIPMAT 2022 score, academic history (Class 10 and Class 12), Gender Profile, and performance in WAT/GD-PI rounds. IIMs will prepare their own final merit list.
Validity of JIPMAT Result
The validity of the JIPMAT 2022 result of the exam shall be only for the current admission year i.e. 2022-2023 academic year and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admission.
JIPMAT 2022 Cutoff
The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Jammu and Bodh Gaya will announce JIPMAT 2022 cutoff for admission into five year integrated management programme. Candidates can check category wise JIPMAT 2022 cut off on the official website- admission.iimbg.ac.in. Check out category wise JIPMAT cutoff 2022.
IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu IPM Admission: First JIPMAT Cut off 2022
IPM IIM Bodh Gaya Cut off
IPM IIM Jammu Cut off
60.115 - Gen
36.89 - NCOBC
39.405 - ST
69.87 - Gen
45 - NCOBC
IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu IPM Admission: Second JIPMAT Cut off 2022
IIM IPM Cut off of JIPMAT for IIM Bodh Gaya
JIPMAT 2022 cut off for IIM Jammu IPM admission 2022
60.115 - Gen
36.89 - NC OBC
39.405 - ST
69.87 - Gen
45 - NCOBC
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:What is JIPMAT 2022?
Joint Integrated Programme in Management Test (JIPMAT 2022) is conducted for admission to 5 year Integrated Programme in Management at IIM Bodh Gaya and IIM Jammu.
Question:When JIPMAT 2022 application form starts?
The JIPMAT 2022 application form was released on May 10.
Question:What is the mode to apply JIPMAT 2022?
The JIPMAT application form 2022 can be submitted in online mode only.
Question:What is the date of the JIPMAT 2022 exam?
The JIPMAT 2022 exam was conducted on July 3.
Question:What are the JIPMAT exam timings?
The JIPMAT exam was held from 3.00 pm to 5.30 pm (2.30 hours).
Question:What is the mode of conducting the JIPMAT test?
The JIPMAT 2022 will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode, and the medium of exam will be English.
Question:What is the syllabus for JIPMAT 2022?
The NTA JIPMAT Syllabus 2022 contains three sections;
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning
- Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Question:What is the application fees for JIPMAT 2022?
|General (UR)/ Gen.-EWS / OBC-NCL (central list)||Rs 2,000|
|SC/ ST/ PwD||Rs 1,000|
Question:How do I make payment of JIPMAT 2022 exam fee?
Candidates can pay the JIPMAT exam fee online, through the payment gateway, using debit/ credit card or internet banking, Paytm, or UPI.
Question:What is the eligibility criteria for applying for the JIPMAT exam?
The candidates who successfully completed the class 12/ HSC examination or its equivalent with 60% of marks (For SC/ ST/ PWD: 50%) are eligible to apply for JIPMAT 2022.
Question:Can I withdraw my JIPMAT 2022 application form and get refund of the fee paid?
No. the candidate can neither withdraw their JIPMAT application nor get a refund of the application fee paid.
Question:I made an error in filling the details in the JIPMAT application form? How do I correct it?
Candidates can correct the details through the correction window at jipmat.nta.ac.in during the JIPMAT correction window.
Question:What are the details that I can correct through the JIPMAT Correction Window?
Candidates can change any of the details that had earlier filled in in the JIPMAT exam form through the Correction Window. They can also upload the correct documents through the correction window, in case there was an error in the documents they had earlier uploaded.
Question:I have made double/ excess payment of JIPMAT fee. When do I get refund?
Extra payment, if any, made by candidates will be refunded to them, soon after the closure of the JIPMAT 2022 correction window, after fee reconciliation.
In case candidates do not receive the refund as stated above, they may write to NTA at email@example.com stating the candidate's application number, name, date of the transaction, transaction reference number, name of the bank/ payment gateway through which payment was made.
Question:I have forgotten my JIPMAT application number. How do I get it?
On the log-in screen of the portal, click the “Forgot Application Number” button and follow the procedure given there. Then you will get your JIPMAT 2022 application number.
Question:Can I change my exam city after receiving JIPMAT admit card?
No, you will not be allowed to change your JIPMAT 2022 exam city once admit card has been issued.
Question:What are the items which are permitted inside the JIPMAT 2022 exam hall?
Candidates are permitted to carry, only the following items to the test centre:
- Pen (Black/ Blue)
- Personal transparent water bottle (500 ml)
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in and photo affixed.
- Valid ID cards
- Photograph for affixing on the attendance sheet
- Face Mask
Question:When will JIPMAT 2022 results be declared?
JIPMAT Result 2022 has been declared on July 28, in online mode. By using the application number and date of birth/ password, candidates can check and download their JIPMAT scorecard.
Question:Can I apply for re-checking my answers, after JIPMAT results?
NO. After the declaration of the JIPMAT result, no one will be permitted to re-check their answers.
Question:Will there be negative marking for wrong answers?
Yes. There would be negative marking for wrong answers. For each incorrect response, -1 marks will be deducted.
Question:Should I carry a calculator into the JIPMAT exam hall?
No. Electronic gadgets are not allowed inside the examination hall.
Question:Should I carry some blank sheets to the JIPMAT exam centre for doing rough work?
No. You will be provided a paper at the JIPMAT exam centre for doing rough work.
Question:When will the JIPMAT answer key released?
The JIPMAT 2022 provisional answer key with a response sheet has been released by NTA on its official website. Candidates can challenge the JIPMAT answer key from specific time duration.
Questions related to JIPMAT
hi, i am passed class 12 in April 22 snd currently in class 12, for which i will be appearing for the exam in Feb 23.Am i eligible for JIPMAT 22
To apply for JIPMAT 2022 a candidate must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream with minimum 60% if the candidate belongs to general category or minimum 55% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD category in 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022. The candidate must have passed the class 10 examination with minimum 60% marks if he/she belongs to general category or minimum 55% marks for candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD category in the year not before 2018.
As you are saying that you are currently in class 12th and you will appear for class 12th examination in the year 2023 you do not fulfill the eligibility criteria so you cannot apply for JIPMAT 2022 but you can apply for JIPMAT 2023 if you fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria. There is no age limit for appearing for the JIPMAT.
Is JIPMAT a common admission test or does the test vary from centre to centre like IPMAT?
JIPMAT (Joint Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test) is the entrance exam being conducted for the first time by NTA i.e. the National Testing Agency to admit students in the newly introduced IPM program by IIM Jammu and IIM Bodh Gaya. As per the JIPMAT eligibility criteria 2021, candidates must have,
passed class 12th/HSC or equivalent examination in 2019, 2020, or appearing in 2021
passed class 10th / SSC or equivalent examination in the year 2017 or later
a minimum of 60% marks in the 10th/ SSC and 12th/ HSC or equivalent examinations (55% for the candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PwD category)
For more information you can visit- https://bschool.careers360.com/articles/jipmat
Hope this helps!
hi..can anyone tell about jipmat expected cut off for five year integrated program. regards
In IPMAT Cutoff for IIM Indore and IIM Rohtak are nearly same which are as follows:-
For general category
MCQ cutoff marks- Approx 144
WAT/PI cutoff marks- Approx 48
10th cutoff marks- Approx 85.14%
12th cutoff marks- Approx 85.97%
IIM-J and IIM Bodh gaya Expected cutoff for 2021 are as follows:-
General- 265-280 Marks
EWS- 225+ Marks
OBC- 245+ Marks
ST- 165+ Marks
The predicted cut-off is based on past year's trends from IPMAT/JIPMAT exams.
This cutoff gets changes every year, So target your score accordingly, Target for the highest number score to get the best.
Hope this help.
Is there a sectional cutt off or time limit for jipmat?
The three-section is consisting Quantitative altitude, Data Interpretation and Logical reasoning, Verbal Ability, and reading comprehension. There is a total of 100 questions and the exam duration is 150 minutes. There's no time boundary for any section you need to solve the paper in 150mins.
Please refer to the given site for more details-
Hope this will help, All the best.!!