IIFT is a national-level management entrance exam conducted annually by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi, for admission to its MBA (IB) program. IIFT 2020 will be conducted on the first week of December 2019, in offline or paper-pencil mode at around 18 exam centres across India. Through this exam, IIFT Delhi offers around 600 seats at its Delhi and Kolkata campus. Around 75,000 candidates appeared for the exam the previous year. IIFT 2020 result will be declared in the second week of January 2020. As many as 2097 candidates were shortlisted for further selection rounds a previous year.
The application process for IIFT 2020 will begin from the first week of August 2019. Candidates will have to register for the exam in online mode. The last date to fill the application will be tentatively in the second week of September 2019. The admit card will be available from the second week of November 2019. Candidates who qualify the exam will be shortlisted for the selection process - Writing Test, GD, and PI.
Candidates who wish to apply for the exam must check the IIFT 2020 eligibility criteria first. Here are the complete eligibility criteria for IIFT exam for this year.
1. General category candidates with a minimum 3-year graduation degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognised university/institute/college are eligible to apply.
2. SC, ST and PWD category candidates with minimum 45% marks in graduation are eligible to apply.
3. Final year graduation students can also apply. However, they would need to submit the proof of requisite qualification by second week of October 2020
4. Foreign nationals and NRIs can apply for IIFT entrance exam with a valid GMAT score which is not older than January 1, 2019.
5. Candidates of any age can apply for IIFT entrance exam.
Note: The eligibility criteria remains more or less same every year.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card
The registration cum application process of IIFT 2020 will start from the first week of August 2019. The last date to fill the application form will be tentatively in the second week of September 2019. The IIFT 2020 application process was completely online. Here is the complete information about the application form of IIFT 2020.
1. Candidates first need to do a primary registration by filling in the personal details, contact number, email id, and password.
2. In the second step, candidates need to fill in the academic and personal details.
3. The third step is the payment of application fee i.e. Rs. 1650 for General and OBC Category candidates and Rs. 825 for SC, ST, and PWD category candidates. The application fee can be paid via net banking, credit card, debit card, and DD. The application fee for foreign nationals and NRIs is Rs. 5500.
4. In the fourth and final step of the IIFT 2020 application form, candidates need to upload the scanned copy of their photograph (size: not more than 50KB) and signature (size: not more than 20KB) in JPEG/JPG format.
5. Make sure that contact number(s) and email id are entered correctly as all communication related to the exam will be sent to those only.
Candidates who are planning to appear for the entrance exam this year must know the IIFT 2020 exam pattern. It will allow them to know the topics covered in the exam, syllabus, and marking scheme and they can strategies their preparation accordingly. Here are the complete details related to the IIFT exam pattern 2020.
Admit card is the must-have document for every candidate to appear for IIFT 2020 exam. Candidates need to carry the IIFT 2020 admit card to the exam centre on the day of the exam. Only the candidates who fill and submit the application form of IIFT 2020 along with the application fee would be able to download the admit card. Given below are the rest of the details.
The result of IIFT 2020 exam will be announced in the second week of January, 2020. The scorecard will be released in the third week of January 2020. Both the result and scorecard will be available in online mode. IIFT will release the names of shortlisted candidates for the second round of interview. As many as 2097 candidates were selected previous year. More details are given below:
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi, the conducting body of the exam will announce the IIFT 2020 cutoff along with the result which is likely to be declared in the first week of January. More details are given below.
The selection process of IIFT 2020 will start after the announcement of the result. IIFT Delhi will announce the cutoff for IIFT 2020 exam along with the result in the first week of January.
Both Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) round are an integral part of the selection process of IIFT 2020. Tentatively, the selection process will be conducted in the month of January/February 2020. And the final IIFT 2020 result, the list of selected candidates for admission, is likely to be announced in the month of March.
GD and PI rounds are conducted to judge the communication skills, confidence level, interaction skills, personality, and possibly the knowledge of current affairs of the candidates. Apart from the writing test which is also the part of the selection process, candidates need to perform well in these two rounds to get the admission offer.
For the writing test, GD and PI, IIFT Delhi will allocate the centres to the shortlisted candidates. These centres will be - Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Lucknow, etc.
IIFT 2020 - To know all the latest updates for IIFT 2020 exam. Check IIFT 2020 applicat...
IIFT Admit Card 2020 - Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, New Delhi will release IIFT 2...
IIFT Syllabus 2020 - To know all the details about IIFT 2020 syllabus such as the secti...
IIFT Cutoff 2020 - The cutoff of IIFT 2020 will be determined on the basis of the avail...
IIFT Sample Paper 2020 - The sample paper or question paper of IIFT 2020 gives candidat...
IIFT Important Dates 2020 - This article contains information regarding the important d...
IIFT Application Form - IIFT 2020 Registration Form would be probably released by IIFT ...
IIFT Exam Centres 2020 - IIFT 2020 is scheduled to be conducted in different major citi...
IIFT Result 2020 - IIFT Delhi will declare the result tentatively in second week of Jan...
IIFT Selection Procedure 2019 - The selection procedure of IIFT now starts after the an...
Your Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) brochure has been successfully mailed to your registered email id “”.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile