Latest Update for IBSAT
- 10 Aug 2023:
- 03 Jul 2023:
IBS has started the IBSAT 2023 registration process. Apply now!
- 27 Jun 2023:
IBSAT registration will commence soon after the release of IBSAT notification.
Stay up-to date with IBSAT News
About IBSAT 2023
IBSAT 2023: ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad has released the IBSAT exam 2023 schedule on its official site. According to the schedule, the IBSAT 2023 registration process commenced on July 1. Interested and eligible candidates can fill out the IBSAT exam application form on the official website - ibsindia.org by December 16, 2023. The IBS Hyderabad will conduct the IBSAT exam 2023 on December 23 and 24, 2023 for admission into MBA/ PGPM courses in their 9 campuses.
The IBSAT exam date 2023 is announced yet by the conducting body. As per the eligibility criteria of IBSAT 2023, candidates must have completed their graduation in any discipline from a recognized institute/ university with at least 50% aggregate marks. The computer-based test of two hours duration had objective-type questions from areas like Verbal Ability, Quantitative Techniques, Data Interpretation and Data sufficiency, and Reasoning Ability.
The result of IBSAT 2023 will be declared in the first week of January 2024. After the declaration of IBSAT exam 2023 results, selected candidates will have to appear for the IBSAT selection procedure, followed by the release of a list of students qualifying for admission in the 9 IBS campuses across India.
Going by the past trends, the expected cut-off for admission in the top IBSAT score accepting B-School - ICFAI Hyderabad is likely to remain 85+ percentile. Candidates can also apply for admission to ICFAI-affiliated colleges on the basis of CAT/ NMAT by GMAC/ GMAT.
What is the IBSAT Exam?
IBSAT is one of the popular examinations for post-graduate management entrance. IBSAT is conducted for admission to post-graduate management courses offered at various campuses of IBS. IBSAT is conducted by ICFAI Business School every year. The exam assesses the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning, and reading comprehension.
IBSAT Exam 2023 - Overview
Given below is an overview of IBSAT 2023 that mentions the exam level, exam mode, number of questions, conducting body, and more. Check here.
Exam Name/ IBSAT Full form
ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
Commonly known as
Exam conducting body
ICFAI Business School
Computer Based Test (CBT)
Total number of questions
Total IBS campuses
9 IBS Campuses
MBA course available at IBS campuses
IBS Dehradun, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Jaipur
PGPM course available at IBS campuses
IBS Kolkata, IBS Pune, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Mumbai, IBS Gurgaon
IBSAT 2023 Cutoff (Expected)
The minimum cutoff scores for getting a GD-PI call scheduled at IBS Hyderabad are given below
- CAT & XAT – 60 percentile and above
- GMATTM – 500 +
- NMAT by GMACTM – 150+
The minimum cutoff score for Rs 2 lac scholarship eligibility criteria is
- CAT – Top 75 candidates with a minimum score of 90 percentile and above
- XAT – Top 25 candidates with a minimum score of 80 percentile and above
- GMATTM – Top 25 candidates with a minimum score of 550 and above
- NMAT by GMACTM – Top 100 candidates with a minimum score of 225 and above
Official IBSAT contact details:
IBSAT official website- ibsindia.org
Helpline number- 040 – 23440963
IBS Admissions Office,
65, Nagarjuna Hills, Punjagutta
Hyderabad – 500082, Telangana.
IBSAT 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||IBS Aptitude Test|
|Short Exam Name||IBSAT|
|Conducting Body||ICFAI Business School|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Offline / Online|
|Application Fee (General)||1800 Rs [Offline] +1 More|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
IBSAT 2023 Important Dates
Upcoming Dates and Events
01 Jul, 2023 - 16 Dec, 2023
Application | Mode: Online Ongoing
23 Dec, 2023 - 24 Dec, 2023
Exam | Mode: Online
Past Dates and Events
01 Jul, 2023 - 31 Aug, 2023
Mock test | Mode: Online
The ICFAI Business School will specify the IBSAT 2023 eligibility criteria for the aspirant to appear for IBS Aptitude Test 2023. Before filling out the application form, it is crucial that applicants check the eligibility criteria for IBSAT Exam 2023.
Highlights of IBSAT Exam 2023 eligibility criteria
Minimum Marks Required - In order to fill out the application form for IBSAT 2023, candidates will be required to complete their graduation with a minimum of 50% marks in total aggregate.
Educational Qualification - Candidates should have done their 15 years of education in the pattern of 10+2+3 or 10+2+4
Required medium of education - Candidates must have done their Bachelor’s in English medium. If they are not from English medium, in such case candidates need to submit TOEFL/ IELT/ IELTS score
Those candidates who are pursuing their final year of graduation and willing to appear for the IBSAT exam 2023, can fill out the IBSAT application form, but later on, such candidates will have to produce their graduation certificate.
Age limit - There is no age bar to apply for IBSAT 2023 entrance exam.
Nationality - As per past year trends, only Indian citizens are allowed to fill out the application form for IBSAT exam 2023. Those who do not have Indian citizenship, will not be allowed to register for IBSAT 2023.
Mode of Application : Online and Offline
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | NEFT | Other
ICFAI Business School begins the IBSAT exam 2023 registrations in online mode on July 1. Candidates can fill out the IBSAT 2023 registration form by visiting the official website probably till December 16.
At the time of filling IBSAT registration form, candidates will have to enter their personal as well as past academic details. Also, candidates can purchase the IBSAT exam application form at any of the marketing offices by paying the requisite IBSAT exam fee in cash.
While filling out the application form for IBSAT 2023, candidates will have to pay the IBSAT exam fee of Rs 1,800, as well as candidates, need to upload all the requisite documents.
Guidelines to Fill IBSAT Exam 2023 Application Form
- Candidates will have to enter their personal details (like name, DOB, contact information like mobile number, email address, residential address, etc.) and academic details like educational qualifications while filling out the IBSAT application form.
- Recent passport-size coloured photographs in the prescribed format must be uploaded.
- Specify the exam whose score will be used to apply for the programme (either through IBSAT or GMAT, CAT or NMAT by GMAC).
- Check if all the information entered is accurate and click on ‘I Agree.’
- View all the information entered and schedule the IBSAT 2023 exam.
Steps to fill out IBSAT 2023 application form
Candidates can refer to the following steps while filling out the application form for IBSAT 2023.
Step 1 - Visit the official website of ICFAI Business School i.e. www.ibsindia.org
Step 2 - Click register for IBSAT 2023 and enter all the details
Step 3 - Preview the IBSAT application form and re-check all the information
Step 4 - Pay the IBSAT exam fee
Step 5 - After paying the application fee, “Submit” the application form and take a printout of it for future reference.
|SC, ST, OBC, General||Online, Offline||Female, Transgender, Male||₹ 1800|
While preparing for the IBSAT exam 2023, candidates should allow at least three months for IBSAT exam preparation. Be thorough will all the topics from Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Data Interpretation and Adeqquancy, and Quantitative Aptitude. Check out the useful preparation tips for the IBSAT exam 2023.
- Work on your fundamentals and be updated.
- Apart from IBSAT preparation books candidates should solve the past year's IBSAT sample paper and the previous year's question paper.
- Take the IBSAT mock test regularly.
- Join online and offline study groups while preparing for IBSAT 2023.
As per the IBSAT 2023 exam pattern prescribed by ICFAI Business School, the management aptitude test carries 140 multiple-choice questions (MCQs) divided into four sections.
IBSAT Exam Patt ern 2023
|Name of the Sections||Number of Questions|
|Data adequacy & data interpretation|
Marking scheme : Each correct answer will be awarded one mark. There is no negative marking for an incorrect response. Thus, the IBSAT 2023 exam will be marked out of a total of 140 marks.
ICFAI does not release any official IBSAT exam syllabus. However, based on previous years’ question papers, here are the most common topics from which questions will be raised in the exam:
IBSAT Syllabus 2023
|Data Interpretation and Data Adequacy||Bar graphs, Column graphs, Data Interpretation, Critical Reasoning, Logical reasoning, Data sufficiency, etc.|
|Reading Comprehension||Three reading comprehension passages with 25 direct questions seeking factual answers.|
|Algebra, Arithmetic progression, Coordinate geometry, Geometry, Percentage, Permutation and combination, Probability, Profit and loss, etc.|
|Vocabulary||Vocabulary, Analogies, Comprehension of passage, Contextual usage, English usage, Incorrect words, Para jumble, Punctuation, etc.|
ICFAI also offered a free mock test for candidates who appeared in the exam to help them get accustomed to the exam pattern of IBSAT 2023.
IBSAT 2023 Sample Paper
Those candidates who are planning to take IBSAT exam 2023, can do their exam preparation by including the IBSAT sample paper in their preparation strategy. By solving IBSAT 2023 sample paper, candidates would be able to know their exam structure as well as the level of the IBSAT entrance test.
ICFAI Business School has released IBSAT 2023 mock tests for candidates appearing in the test to help them get accustomed to each section of the online exam. The IBSAT national mock test is available from July 1 to August 31, 2023. IBSAT mock tests are meant to familiarise candidates with the exam pattern of IBSAT.
By taking the IBSAT 2023 mock test, candidates will get familiar with the IBSAT exam question paper and they can also gauge their IBSAT exam preparation level. Apart from that, by taking the IBSAT exam 2023 candidates will be able to manage their time. Candidates who qualify for the IBSAT mock test with a good score, IBS Hyderabad will give prizes up to Rs 10,000.
IBSAT Mock Test 2023- Highlights
- NMT with Prizes up to Rs.10000/-
- Online Test duration is 2 hours, online registrations opened now
- Free for all Management aspirants (Indian Nationals)
- FIRST PRIZE: Rs.10000/- Gift card for first rank
- OTHER PRIZE: Rs.2000/- Gift cards for (Ranks 2 to 100).
Eligibility Criteria of IBSAT 2023 Mock Test
To be eligible to enter this promotion you must be a legal resident of India and have a valid email address and Internet access prior to the start of, and during, the promotion Graduation pass out of 2021 to 2023 or appearing final year student passing out in 2024.
Only registered candidates can download the IBSAT exam 2023 admit card or hall ticket from the official website of IBS after they book their test slots. To book the test slot and download the admit card of IBSAT 2023, candidates need to enter the application number and password sent to the registered email address.
Steps to download IBSAT 2023 admit card
Candidates can refer to the following steps while downloading IBSAT 2023 admit card.
- Visit the official website of IBSAT exam 2023.
- Candidates need to book a slot to appear for IBSAT 2023 exam
- Select the IBSAT exam city and test centre along with the date and time
- Choose either by "Date" or "Time" options for slot booking
- Slots booked once cannot be changed later
- Verify all the details and click on the "confirm" tab
- Take a printout of the IBSAT exam admit card for future reference
Details mentioned on IBSAT 2023 Admit Card
• Candidates’ full name and signature
• Candidates’ photograph
• Test date and venue
• IBSAT roll number
• Examination day instructions
Apart from the admit card of IBSAT 2023, candidates must carry along a valid photo ID proof such as an Aadhaar card, voter ID, driving license, etc. to the exam centre.
IBSAT 2023 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Documents Required at Exam
- IBSAT 2023 admit card
- Valid photo ID proof (any one - Aadhar card/voter ID/ driving license/passport etc.)
ICFAI Business School will announce the IBSAT exam result in online mode probably in the first week of January 2024. Registered candidates can check their IBSAT 2023 results by entering their IBSAT application number and password.
ICFAI Business School will not send the hard copy of the IBSAT result to the candidate's residence. Post the IBSAT exam 2023 result, all the IBS Hyderabad will announce their cutoffs and prepare a list of shortlisted candidates for selection rounds.
Know how to download the IBSAT 2023 result
Candidates can refer to the following steps while checking the IBSAT exam result.
- Step 1 - Visit the official website of ICFAI Business School and click on the “IBSAT 2023 result” tab
- Step 2 - Now candidates will be redirected to the result page. On the landing page, students will have to enter their IBSAT application number and password
- Step 3 - After entering the required details, click on the “View result” tab. A list of passed candidates will appear on the computer screen. Candidates can check their names on the available IBSAT 2023 result list.
- Step 4 - Download and take a printout of the IBSAT exam result for future reference
Post the announcement of the result, the nine IBS institutes will declare the IBSAT 2023 cutoff lists. This list will have the names of qualifying candidates who have secured the minimum marks or percentile required to get shortlisted for the selection process. The cutoff for the IBSAT exam 2023 will vary from institute to institute.
All the IBS campuses will release the minimum cutoff marks for IBSAT 2023 after the declaration of results. In order to be eligible for the IBSAT selection procedure, candidates will have to secure minimum cutoff marks. Those who will meet the prescribed IBSAT cutoff criteria, such candidates will have to participate in further selection rounds. Authorities will consider certain factors while preparing IBSAT cutoff criteria.
Determining factors of IBSAT 2023 cutoff
Total number of participating institutes
Difficulty level of the exam
Previous year's IBSAT cutoff trends
Availability of seats
The reputation of the institute
The minimum cut–off scores for getting a GDPI call scheduled at IBS Hyderabad during 23 February - 4 March 2023 are given below
- CAT & XAT – 60 percentile and above
- GMATTM – 500 +
- NMAT by GMACTM – 150+
IBSAT 2023 Expected Cutoff
|IBS Campus Name||Expected IBSAT 2023 Cutoff|
The IBSAT selection process will be scheduled for those candidates who get qualified in the IBSAT, NMAT, CAT, GMAT, or XAT scores. Authorities will conduct the selection process probably in the last week of February to the first week of March 2024 at IBS Hyderabad.
The selection procedure for IBSAT 2023 is a two-step process. In the first step, candidates had to appear for the IBS Aptitude Test. After the declaration of the IBSAT exam result, the nine IBS institutes shortlisted candidates on the basis of their own cut-offs. Shortlisted candidates would be called for IBS selection briefings from the second week of January 2024.
As part of the second step of the IBSAT selection procedure, IBS Hyderabad will conduct Group Discussions (GD) and Personal Interviews (PI) at its campus. Factors such as candidates’ academic performance and work experience will also be taken into consideration, besides the IBSAT score, while preparing the final merit list.
Required documents for IBSAT 2023 counselling
At the time of IBSAT 2023 counselling, candidates will be required to produce the following documents.
Photocopy of class 10th and 12th mark sheets
Qualifying degree mark sheet copies
For personal data with self-affixed photograph
IBSAT 2023 admit card
IBSAT 2023 scorecard
Weightage for IBSAT Final Merit List
The weightage (in %)
Past academic records of Students
|Group discussion (GD)||30|
Personal Interview (PI)
The final merit list or admission list of IBSAT 2023 will be tentatively declared in the last week of March 2024.
The IBSAT 2023 scorecard will be accepted by the nine participating institutes. The selection process for IBSAT may vary for participating institutes. Check the list of IBSAT participating institutes.
List of IBSAT 2023 participating institutes
IBSAT 2023 Counselling Centers
Documents Required at Counselling
- IBSAT 2023 score card
- IBSAT 2023 admit card
- Valid photo ID proof
- Class 10 marksheet - original and photocopy
- Class 12 marksheet - original and photocopy
- Graduation/bachelor's degree - original and photocopy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:In case of any queries whom do I contact at IBS?
IBS Admission Office
#65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Hyderabad – 500 082.
Ph No: 040-23440963 / 62 / 61 / 60
Toll Free No: 1800 425 55 66 77;
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Question:Are placements guaranteed to IBS students?
IBS believes that the entire placement exercise is a collaborative effort between IBS and the students. While it provides guidance and support through an extensive network with potential employers, the students have the responsibility of putting in the maximum possible effort to obtain suitable placements.
IBS has an impeccable track record of achieving good placements year on year. The best companies visit the campus every year.
Question:Is there any financial assistance for IBS Programs?
The candidates selected for IBS Programs avail of educational loans from Public / Private Sector Banks. IBS has entered into an MOU with HDFC Credila Financial Services Ltd.
Question:What are the programs offered by IBS? What is the eligibility criterion for IBS programs?
IBS offers the following Programs:
- 2-year full-time MBA program at IBS Hyderabad, Dehradun, Jaipur, and Bangalore campuses (off-campus of IFHE Hyderabad)
- 2-year full-time PGPM (Postgraduate Program in Management) at 5 IBS campuses - Ahmedabad, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune
- 4-year Ph. D program (Full Time/ For working executives) at IBS Hyderabad, IBS Bangalore
Check out the eligibility criteria for MBA & PGPM Program
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with the medium of instruction as English. All applicants should have completed a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4). For eligibility criterion, the aggregate percentage of marks secured in all the subjects of all the years shall be taken into account.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2024.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before May 31, 2024. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01, 2024.
- The scrutiny of eligibility criteria will commence from August 2024 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates. Any inaccurate information, misleading information, or omission may result in the withdrawal of the admission offer and the fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable in such instances. For any clarification on eligibility criteria, please contact IBS Admissions Office, Hyderabad only.
Eligibility Criteria for For Ph.D. Program in Management (Full Time/ For working executives)
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with a medium of instruction as English and Postgraduation in Management (full-time with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from a UGC approved University) with 55% and above marks or Postgraduation (full-time) in Economics, Commerce, Psychology, Sociology, Public Administration, Statistics, and Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a UGC recognized University in India or abroad with 55% and above marks. Candidates who are offered admission are required to undertake the first-year MBA courses as a prerequisite to continue in the Ph.D. program or
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks.
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on a 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/or post-graduation have to submit a TOEFL / NELT / IELTS score by May 31, 2024.
- Applicants who have completed their Graduation / Postgraduation part-time, distance mode, or online mode are not eligible for Ph.D. Program.
Eligibility Criteria for For Ph.D. Program in Economics (Full Time)
- Graduation with 50% and above marks And Postgraduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks.
Question:Is IBS offers any scholarship?
IBS offers IBSAT-2023 scholarships to the top performers in the IBSAT test to be held on December 23 and 24, 2023. Candidates applying for admission to MBA/PGPM program and appearing for the IBSAT test are only eligible to be considered for a scholarship. IBS offers scholarships for top performers in the following categories:-
- IBSAT 2023
- Wards of Defense Personnel (Serving / Retired) from Army, Airforce, Navy, and Paramilitary forces.
- Wards of IBS Alumni
- Physically challenged candidates
Question:What is the fee structure of IBS programs?
Check out the fee structure of IBS programs.
Fee (2 years)
IBS Bangalore (Off Campus of IFHE, Hyderabad)
- In addition, students have to pay Rs.10,000 as a refundable Caution Deposit with the first installment of the Tuition Fee.
- The candidates selected for the MBA program of IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur who hail from the respective state will be awarded a fee concession of Rs.50,000/-. The fee concession will be given in five equal installments. The students have to produce a domicile certificate from the Tahsildar / MRO/ Municipality Office. The complete details will be given in the student handbook.
Fees for Ph.D. Program @ IBS Hyderabad & Bangalore:
- Ph.D. Program (Full Time / For working executives): Selected candidates have to pay Rs.40,000/- towards the Admission fee. The program fee is Rs. 1.2 Lakhs per annum.
- Full-Time Ph.D. students have to pay only Rs. 40,000 towards the admission fee. They get a full waiver of the semester fee of Rs. 60,000 per semester for 8 semesters subject to satisfactory academic performance.
Question:My CAT / GMAT™ / NMAT by GMAC™ / XAT test results will be announced only in January 2024. Can I still apply for IBSAT 2023? When will the IBSAT 2023 results be declared?
Yes, you have to apply before December 16, 2023. However, you have provision to update your scores online on or before January 31, 2024. On updating of scores, a selection process call letter will be issued in the month of January 2024. The IBSAT 2023 results will be declared in the first week of January 2024.
Question:Is there any IBSAT Mock Tests? What is the last date for applying for IBSAT 2023?
Yes. Mock Tests will be provided for the candidates to familiarize with IBSAT 2023 test. These mock tests will be available on www.ibsindia.org from July, 2023 onwards. The last date for applying for IBSAT 2023 is December 16.
Question:Is IBSAT 2023 Test a common entrance for all programs of IBS? What is the pattern of IBSAT test or is it similar to the CAT or the GMAT?
Yes. IBSAT is conducted every year for admission to all programs of IBS. It is a 2hr Computer Based Test. IBSAT 2023 test is scheduled to be held on December 23 and 24.
The candidates who wish to pursue MBA/PGPM program can apply with scores from 2021 onwards of GMAT™/CAT/ NMAT by GMAC™/XAT. The following candidates are exempted from writing the IBSAT2023 test
- GMAT™ with a score of 500 and above
- CAT with a score of 60 percentile and above
- NMAT by GMAC™ with 150 scores and above
- XAT with 60 percentile and above
IBS Offers IBSAT-2023 Test scholarships for top performers. Hence candidates applying with scores of GMAT, CAT, NMAT, and XAT are advised to appear for IBSAT 2023 test to be considered for Scholarships.
However, they have to attend the selection process scheduled in the month of February/March 2024.
IBSAT is an aptitude test. The duration of the exam is two hours. The paper is divided into four sections Verbal Ability, Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability and Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation.
IBSAT paper has 140 questions in total which are multiple choice questions with NO negative marking
- Verbal Ability: 50
- Reading Comprehension: 30
- Quantitative Aptitude: 30
- Data Adequacy & Data Interpretation: 30
Question:How to apply for programs of IBS? What is the cost of the Application?
IBSAT 2023 Application is available Online and Offline for MBA/PGPM/Ph.D programs of IBS. Candidates are advised to apply using the links as follows:
- Online application is available at www.admissions.ibsindia.org/ibsat2023/registration
- After a successful transaction, candidates will receive a mail / SMS with details of the application number and password.
- Offline Application is available at our 60+ IBS FTP Branches across India, to find the nearest branch at your location visit @ http://www.ibsindia.org/contact_us/
The cost of IBSAT 2023 application form is Rs 1800/-
Question:Is hostel accommodation available for the students at IBS campuses?
Hostel facility is available at IBS Hyderabad and IBS Jaipur only.
The MBA program at IBS Hyderabad is a fully residential program. The students will be allotted non-A/c Single rooms with a common washroom facility. The accommodation and mess expenses have to be borne by the student.
At IBS Jaipur
A hostel facility is available at the IBS Jaipur campus. The accommodation & mess charges have to be borne by the student.
A hostel facility is not available at other IBS campuses. However, the campus administration will assist the students in getting a suitable off campus accommodation nearby the respective campus. The living expenses in these cities vary from Rs 10,000 – Rs 15,000 per month.
Question:When is the selection process conducted at IBS? What does the selection process comprises of?
- Candidates qualified based on IBSAT 2023/ CAT/GMAT™/NMAT by GMAC™ / XAT are called for the Selection process at the IBS Hyderabad campus scheduled in the month of February / March 2024.
- Candidates qualified based on IBSAT 2023/ CAT/GMAT™ are called for the Selection process at IBS Hyderabad campus scheduled in the month of March 2024.
The IBS Selection process comprises Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Question:Is there any Mock Test for IBSAT?
Yes, the mock tests is provided for the candidates prior exam, so that candidates can get familiarized with the IBSAT test. The national-level IBSAT mock tests is available from July 1 to August 31, 2023 on the official website.
Question:What are Selection Briefings at IBS?
The selection briefings are a series of focused seminars to provide the applicants an insight into the IBS Selection Process. During the briefings, faculty from IBS will answer applicants’ questions and advise them on preparing for the Selection Process. Applicants will be allotted the date and time of the session.
Question:Does AICTE/UGC recognize IBS programs?
- IBS Hyderabad is a constituent of IFHE (ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education), a Deemed–to–be-University under Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956, and IBS Bangalore (off-campus of IFHE Hyderabad).
- IBS Dehradun & IBS Jaipur campuses are recognized by UGC & their respective State Legislatures.
- IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune are independent professional institutes offering PGPM. They are neither affiliated to nor are off-campus centers of any university.
Questions related to IBSAT
Actually I gave IBSAT exam and I got 90 percentile I got IBS Bangalore. Is it a good college should I join it
The learning environment is really nice and gives a lot of scope for improvement. Ibs faculty members are high experience and the chances for extracurricular are immense. A lot of industry exposure can be gained from this college.
The placements conducted in IBS are really good with 100% placement record. Most of the reputed companies visit the college, hire the students and offer good packages. Internship opportunities are also good. Almost everyone got placed in good companies. The placement department works hard and helps students in every possible manner.
There are many clubs and committees in the campus like- placement committee; eco club; speaker's club etc. which ensure our 100% personality development
Main disadvantage of the college is its distance from the Bangalore city and the food of the hostel.
Last but not the least, it is also up to you how you are exploiting the opportunities which is being given to you by a very good MBA college.
I got 65 percentile in IBSAT. I got IBS Banglore and Pune. But looking for Mumbai campus only. Will I get IBS Mumbai?
I think yes. Any updates on transfer mail you sent to mumbai campus
I got 163 in NMAT and I have 10th-83.5%,12th-60% and B.Tech-66% can I expect call from IBS Hyd branch.
At this score you are unlikely to get a call from IBS Hyderabad. IBS Hyderabad requires a minimum score of 175 as per the last year.
And yes. Increasing your NMAT score will help you to get a call. I would suggest you to take it up to 200 for a better institution and surity.
What percentage is required in graduation and in IBSAT
To qualify the eligibility criteria of IBSAT you need to have graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% and the medium of instruction for the course is English.
The cut off of IBSAT for ICFAI university, Dehradhun can be expected to be 60+
There are various other campuses of ICFAI university where you can apply. keep a tab on the cut off declaration as all the Insititute declare their cutoffs seperately.
All the best!
Is ibsat itself is enough for ibs??
In order to get admission in IBS campuses you need to appear IBSAT/ CAT/ NMAT/ GMAT any of the one exam, If you apply through IBSAT then you can, After clearing the exam you will be called for the further selection process which comprises of Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
You can also check the further detail with the given below link.
IBS Admission Guidelines