CMAT Exam 2023: Notification, Registration, Admit Card, Exam Dates
Latest Update for CMAT
- 15 Mar 2023:
NTA has activated CMAT 2023 application form correction window; Check here!
- 07 Mar 2023:
NTA extended CMAT 2023 registration date; Check here to apply now!
- 27 Feb 2023:
Check out CMAT 2023 exam syllabus to crack this national-level entrance test with ease.
Stay up-to date with CMAT News
About CMAT 2023
CMAT 2023: National Test Authority (NTA) will soon release the CAT 2023 admit card release date in online mode on its official website- cmat.nta.nic.in. Along with CMAT exam admit card 2023 release date authorities will also notify the CMAT exam date. On the day of CMAT exam, it is mandatory to carry a printed copy of the CMAT admit card 2023.
Those candidates who have completed the CMAT 2023 registration will be able to download the CMAT 2023 admit card once it is issued by the authorities. their graduation or pursuing their final year for the same were eligible to apply for CMAT 2023. The CMAT 2023 exam date is yet to be announced by the authorities.
Latest Update of CMAT 2023:
- CMAT 2023 exam date is yet to be announced.
- Last year, CMAT was held in one shift only as compared to the previous year where the exam was conducted in two different shifts- Shift 1 from 9 AM to 12 PM and Shift 2 from 3 PM to 6 PM.
- NTA has decreased the number of CMAT exam centres last year from 153 to 124.
- Last year, the Innovation & Entrepreneurship section was added as an additional section in the CMAT paper pattern and an additional 30 minutes was allotted for this section. But as per the revised CMAT exam pattern, the Innovation & Entrepreneurship section is now mandatory for the CMAT exam.
- The number of questions in CMAT in each section has reduced to 20 from 25 and each section now carries 80 marks
- Check top colleges accepting CMAT score
Best Books for CMAT 2023
|CMAT book name||Author name/ Publisher|
|How to Prepare for Data Interpretation for CAT||Arun Sharma (Mc Graw Hill Education)|
|How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT||Arun Sharma (Mc Graw Hill Education)|
|How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT||Arun Sharma (Mc Graw Hill Education)|
About CMAT Exam
The Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to over 500+ MBA colleges across India. CMAT score is accepted by some of the top B-schools in India including Great Lakes Institute of Management, JBIMS, SIMSREE, K J Somaiya Mumbai, Welingkar Mumbai, and PUMBA.
CMAT 2023 will be held in computer-based mode and the exam duration will be of 180 minutes wherein candidates will have to answer 100 questions for 400 marks. CMAT 2023 exam will be held in around 124 cities across the country.
CMAT Exam 2023 - Overview
|CMAT full form/ Exam name||Common Management Admission Test|
|Popularly known as||CMAT Exam|
|CMAT Exam conducting body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|CMAT score accepting colleges|
|CMAT Exam Official website||cmat.nta.nic.in|
Resource Links for Online MBA
Previous year CMAT toppers
|Toppers name||CMAT percentile|
|Hardik Ajay Nigam||91.55|
Last year CMAT exam analysis
There were two to 4 tricky questions overall. The QA and DI section of CMAT was easy and 17-18 questions were a good attempt. The Logical Reasoning section was of easy level too with questions from alphabets, series, blood relations, and more. Candidates who attempted around 15 questions in the Innovation and Entrepreneurship section are likely to clear the sectional cutoff.
CMAT Exam Pattern 2023
CMAT Exam mode
Computer-Based (CBT) mode
CMAT exam time duration
180 minutes (3 hours)
Total number of questions in CMAT 2023
Number of questions in each section
Marks allotted for every correct answer
Negative marking in CMAT Exam
Yes (scheme applicable)
Sectional time limit
Browse Top MBA Colleges Accepting CMAT Score: Location-Wise
CMAT 2022- Gender and Category wise number of candidates registered
OBC-NCL (Central List)
NTA CMAT Exam helpline
Address: First Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110 020.
Helpdesk Number: 0120-6895200
CMAT 2023 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Common Management Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||CMAT|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
CMAT 2023 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
14 Mar, 2023 - 16 Mar, 2023
Application form correction window | Mode: Online
13 Mar, 2023
Last date to pay Application fee | Mode: Online
13 Feb, 2023 - 13 Mar, 2023
Application | Mode: Online
National Testing Agency releases the eligibility criteria of the NTA CMAT exam 2023 in the official notification. Applicants who fulfill the academic qualifications, age limit as specified in eligibility criteria can apply for the CMAT entrance exam.
CMAT 2023 eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: To apply for CMAT 2023, students must be citizens of India.
- Academic qualifications: Graduates in any discipline from recognized institutes can apply for the CMAT exam. Final-year students can also apply for the computer-based online CMAT 2023.
- Age limit: There is no age limit for appearing in the CMAT exam.
- How to Prepare for NTA CMAT 2023?
- CMAT Question Papers
- CMAT 2023 Exam Day Guideline and Strategies to Crack the Test
CMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria - Course Wise
- For PGCM - A bachelor’s in any discipline.
- For Executive PGDM - Candidate must have completed their graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of five years of work experience.
- For MBA & PGDM - He/ She should have finished their graduate degree in any discipline.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
National Testing Agency (NTA) closed the NTA CMAT 2023 correction window on March 13. Candidates could have accessed CMAT 2023 application form by visiting the official website- cmat.nta.nic.in. CMAT 2023 exam date is yet to be notified by NTA.
CMAT application Correction Window
NTA has activated the CMAT 2023 application correction window from March 14. Candidates will be able to correct and edit the CMAT application form till today, March 16, 2023.
The CMAT 2023 registration fees were Rs 2,000 for General/ EWS/OBC-NCL (Male) and Rs 1,000 for the female, transgender, and reserved category candidates. The steps to fill out the application form for the CMAT exam are given below.
Steps to fill CMAT Application Form
1st Step: NTA CMAT 2023 Registration - Use the 'New Candidate Registration’ link to go to the CMAT 2023 Registration Form. Enter all the personal details (Name, Email ID, Phone Number), create a password, and choose the security question and answer to complete NTA CMAT 2023 registration.
NOTE: Upon successful registration, NTA will issue the CMAT exam application number to be used for login.
2nd Step: Apply for CMAT- Using login credentials (Application Number and Password), log in to the application form page to fill in other details as required. Four test cities must also be chosen as per preference.
3rd Step: Uploading of Documents - Scanned images of photograph, signature, and PwD certificate, if applicable must be uploaded as per specifications.
Documents needed for NTA CMAT 2023 registration
|Scanned coloured Photograph in JPG/JPEG format||between 10 kb to 200 kb|
|Scanned Signature in JPG/JPEG format||between 4 kb to 30 kb|
4th Step: CMAT 2023 registration Fees payment - The application fee of CMAT 2023 can be paid either through Credit/ Debit card, Net banking, PayTM, UPI, e-Challan, etc.
5th Step: Download of Confirmation Page - Finally, download and take a printout of the confirmation page of CMAT 2023 for future reference.
|SC, EWS, ST, OBC||Online||Male, Transgender||₹ 1000|
|General, SC, EWS, ST, OBC||Online||Female||₹ 1000|
|General, SC, EWS, ST, OBC||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 1000|
Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
Since the examination is approaching, the candidates must check the CMAT 2023 preparation tips, important books, and topics that can improve the study preparation of CMAT 2023. Before starting the exam preparation, it is important to go through the CMAT 2023 syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly.
A proper CMAT 2023 planning and regular preparation needed to crack the Common Management Admission Test. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can also check the best books to prepare for CMAT 2023.
- How to prepare for NTA CMAT 2023?
- What are the Best Books for preparation of CMAT 2023
- How to prepare for the GK section of CMAT, IIFT, and XAT 2023
- CMAT 2023: Last Week Tips to Ace the Test
Best books for Comprehension, Vocabulary, and Grammar (NTA CMAT 2023)
Name of the book
Name of the author
Word Power Made Easy
Wren & Martin
30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary
Business English and Communication
John O E Clark
A Communicative Grammar of English
Geoffrey Leech and Jan Svartvik
The Students Companion
Wilfred D Best
The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT
Nishit K Sinha
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education
Trishna’s Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Examinations
A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
Dr. R S Aggarwal
Books on Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (CMAT 2023)
Author/ Publisher Name
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT
Nishit K Sinha (Pearson)
How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education)
Best books for Quantitative Ability (CMAT 2023)
Author/ Publisher Name
Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs
Sarvesh K Verma (Arihant)
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education)
NCERT Mathematics Books for class 8th, 9th and 10th
Dr. R S Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
Abhijit Guha (McGraw Hill Education)
Student Appearing Vs Seat Available
|Year||Student Appeared||Seats Available|
National Testing Agency (NTA) has introduced a new section in the CMAT exam from last year onwards. What is the expected date of CMAT 2023 is a significant question for candidates aspiring to appear in this MBA exam. CMAT 2023 exam date is yet to be announced by the authorities. Students interested in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programmes can now opt for this new section in addition to the regular sections in the CMAT exam. Know details of the CMAT 2023 exam pattern below.
CMAT Exam Pattern 2023
Mode of exam
Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Duration of the CMAT exam||3 hours|
Total Number of Questions
|Section-wise Questions||20 questions|
|Slots/ Shifts||Two Shifts|
CMAT Exam Time
NTA CMAT 2023 Marking Scheme
Section Wise CMAT 2023 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total ma rks|
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship (additional section)||20|
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the CMAT admit card 2023 in online mode at cmat.nta.nic.in. Applicants can download the admit card of NTA CMAT 2023 by entering their CMAT login credentials such as application number and date of birth.
Candidates must keep the NTA CMAT 2023 hall ticket safe till admissions are completed as a duplicate one will not be issued. CMAT exam self-declaration form is necessary to carry along with CMAT 2023 admit card to the test centre.
Also read- Know how to prepare for CMAT 2023?
How to download CMAT admit card 2023?
Step 1: Go to cmat.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the CMAT 2023 admit card link.
Step 3: Enter Application No and Password or Date of Birth.
Step 4: Click on the "Download Admit Card" button on the page.
Step 5: Check details and save the admit card in PDF format and take a printout of the same.
CMAT 2023 Admit Card - How to retrieve CMAT Application Number?
Aspirants who have forgotten their CMAT 2023 application number can retrieve it using the facility provided by the NTA authorities on its official CMAT website. To do so, students can use the "Find Application Number" link here. Steps to follow
Step 1: Find and visit the link "Find CMAT exam application number" at cmat.nta.nic.in.
Step 2: Enter the required details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Security Pin (case sensitive).
Step 3: Click on "Get application number" to avail of the CMAT application number.
CMAT Admit Card 2023 - Details mentioned
|Candidate Related||CMAT exam-related|
CMAT 2023 Roll number
|CMAT exam centre address|
Date of birth
|CMAT 2023 date and time|
Signature and Photograph of the candidate
|Instructions for CMAT exam|
CMAT Admit Card Image - Sample
Might be interested in- How to prepare for CMAT 2023 in one month
Details in NTA CMAT Admit Card 2023
This CMAT admit card 2023 consists of three pages,
- Page 1: contains the Centre details and self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19.
- Page 2: has "Important Instruction for the candidates".
- Page 3: has "Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19". The candidates have to download all three pages.
CMAT 2023 Admit Card Self-Declaration (Undertaking) form
From last year onwards, the NTA has also attached a self-declaration form on the CMAT 2023 Admit Card, which is mandatory to fill out. Students should indicate whether or not they have had flu-like symptoms (Cough/ Fever/ Sore throat/ Breathlessness/ Runny Nose/ Body ache) in the past 14 days and whether they have been in contact with a person whose COVID and their travel history have been confirmed.
Important Instructions for Candidates printed in NTA CMAT admit card 2023
- As a precaution for COVID-19, the students must reach centre as indicated against Reporting/ Entry time at Centre, in the CMAT Admit Card.
- No students shall be permitted to enter after the gate closing time.
- No students shall be permitted to leave the examination room/ hall before the end of the examination.
- On completion of the examination, please wait for instructions from the invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised. The candidates will be permitted to move out, one at a time only.
- All candidates are required to download and read carefully, the instruction and advisory for COVID given with the CMAT 2023 admit card and strictly adhere to them.
- The admit card is provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as given in the information bulletin.
- Students are suggested to visit the examination venue, a day in advance to see the arrangements at the centre, so that they do not face any problems on the day of the examination.
- If religion/ customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit centre early for thorough checking and mandatory frisking.
- No candidates would be allowed to enter the examination centre, without CMAT exam admit card and undertaking, valid ID proof, and proper frisking. Frisking through a handheld metal detector (HHMD), will be carried out without touching the body.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue:
- Personal Transparent Water Bottle
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Admit card along with self-declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- Additional passport-size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet
- Original valid ID proof (PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card)
- Mask and gloves
- Before reaching the centre, candidates must enter the required details in the self-declaration (Undertaking) in legible handwriting, paste the photograph and put a thumb impression and get the signature of a parent at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their left-hand thumb impression is clear and not smudged.
- The candidates must bring a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority if claiming relaxation under the PwD category.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phones, and other banned/ prohibited items listed in the information bulletin to the examination centre.
- Shoes/ footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination hall/ room. Candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of each of the sheets and must drop the sheet in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the examination hall. Failure to do so may result in the non-evaluation of your answers.
- No candidates should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices. All the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19
The NTA will implement social distance measures prior to the Government of India guidelines during the current session of COVID to ensure the health and safety of candidates.
Preparation at the CMAT exam centre
- Standard operating procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining the required standard of hygiene will be implemented.
- Before the test starts, the seating area including monitors, keyboards, mouse, webcam, desk, and chair will be thoroughly sanitized. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc. will be disinfected.
- The gap between the 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Thermo guns will be used to check the body temperature of candidates.
- Bar code readers will be available at the entry point to scan the bar code of the CMAT 2023 admit card. The hall number will be informed to the candidates at this point.
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch-free, to the maximum possible extent, to ensure social distancing norms.
- Candidates are to check to report time at centre given in the CMAT admit card and to reach centre as per reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidates should fill the CMAT 2023 admit card and undertake it completely and properly, as per instructions.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue as mentioned in Student's Instruction.
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times.
- Lab numbers will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
Documents to carry with admit card of CMAT 2023:
The following documents must be carried by all candidates on the CMAT exam day and shown on demand else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Passport-size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form). This will be pasted on the attendance sheet at the exam centre during CMAT 2023.
- Any valid and non-expired authorized Govt photo IDs in original- PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Note: If the name of the candidate has changed due to events such as marriage etc, such candidates must show the relevant documents at the time of the exam like Marriage Certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal Name Change Document.
Unable to download the CMAT 2023 Admit Card?
- Candidates must contact the helpline between 10 am to 5 pm for help in case they are unable to download the admit card of CMAT 2023 or mail email@example.com .
- Candidates can also try clearing the browser cache and try again.
Steps to take in case of discrepancy in CMAT Exam Hall Ticket
- Candidates who find any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the CMAT admit card must call and mail the NTA helpline.
- They will be allowed to write CMAT 2023 with the downloaded admit card but will need to coordinate with NTA for correction.
- While mailing NTA for corrections, candidates must attach a copy of their application form for the CMAT exam and the admit card to clearly indicate the discrepancies.
Quick link- CMAT 2023 exam day guidelines
CMAT 2023 Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
Documents Required at Exam
- CMAT 2023 admit card
- Photo identity proof
National Testing Agency will release the CMAT 2023 answer key in online mode tentatively in the third week of April at its official website.The answer key of the CMAT exam is released in the form of a response sheet in online mode.
Candidates will be able to challenge the CMAT 2023 answer key within a stipulated time by paying the required fee (Non-Refundable). After the answer key challenge window is closed, authorities will release the final answer key of CMAT exam probably in the last week of April along with the CMAT 2023 result.
Candidates will be able to download the answer key of the CMAT exam by entering their login credentials which will be created at the time of registration.
CMAT answer key release date trends
CMAT exam year
CMAT exam date
CMAT Answer key release date
April 9, 2022
April 19, 2022
March 31, 2021
April 3, 2021 (In 4 days)
January 28, 2020
January 30, 2020 (In 3 days)
CMAT Exam Answer Key PDF
CMAT exam year
CMAT Answer Key link
|2022||Released (Download link to be activated soon)|
|2021||CMAT 2021 Answer Key pdf|
How to download CMAT answer key 2023?
- Go to the official website of CMAT 2023 - cmat.nta.nic.in
- Enter CMAT 2023 Registration Number, Password, and Security Pin.
- Two options - "challenge answer key" and "view question paper" will crop up on the screen
- Click on the "challenge answer key" to view the answer key and download it.
- Match the answer key and verify the response.
Steps to Challenge CMAT 2023 Answer Key
- Once NTA has released the answer key of CMAT 2023, candidates can file an objection to the given answers.
- They must log in and indicate the answers they have objections to.
- They must pay a fee of Rs 1,000 per question.
- The proof of their objection must also be uploaded in a file of less than 1 MB in size in .jpg, .png, .pdf format only.
- Payment of the fee can be via debit card/credit card/net banking.
The final answer key of CMAT 2023 will be released after the consideration of the objections received.
Last Year CMAT Exam Analysis: Sectional distribution and difficulty level
Number of questions
Level of difficulty
Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
Easy to moderate
Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Expected CMAT percentile 2023
Previous year CMAT Analysis: Details by IMS
CMAT exam added a new section to the test making it a 3-and-a-half-hour test from the earlier 3-hour test. The new section, "Innovation and Entrepreneurship" was optional and carried 25 questions with 100 marks. The candidates who opted for the additional section received 30 minutes extra time. They would complete the exam by 12:30 PM (Shift 1) and 6:30 PM (Shift 2).
The structure of the test and estimates of good attempts were as follows:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Good Attempts||Overall LOD|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||18-20||Moderate|
- Overall, the test was slightly tougher than the NTA CMAT 2021.
- As is the case generally with CMAT 2021, last year in shift 1 too, time was not a constraining factor.
- General Awareness (Gk) Section was challenging and will become the decisive section and impact the overall CMAT percentile.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) will announce the CMAT 2023 result in online mode tentatively in the last week of April. CMAT 2023 score card will be available to download on the NTA CMAT official website - cmat.nta.nic.in. To check the CMAT 2023 result and download the scorecard, candidates must enter their application number, date of birth, and security pin.
How to Check CMAT 2023 Result
The CMAT 2023 result will be checked by following the steps as under,
- Visit the CMAT website - cmat.nta.nic.in or access the direct link given on this page.
- Under candidate activity look for "download CMAT 2023 score card" link.
- On opening of the page, enter details on the login page, including the Application number, Date of birth, and Security Pin.
- Click on the ‘submit’ tab.
- The screen will display the CMAT 2023 result in the form of a scorecard.
- Save it as a PDF file for future use.
Details mentioned in CMAT 2023 Scorecard
- Candidate's Roll number
- Personal Details of candidate
- Section-wise and overall scores obtained in CMAT exam
- CMAT percentile score
- All India Rank
CMAT Toppers List - Previous Year's
Kalisetty Udaya Sandhya Lakshmi Devi
Sadhwani Nikhil Harish
Bhandwale Abhijeet Sunderrao
Top Colleges in India offering MBA
As per the last year, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will not release the CMAT cutoff to shortlist candidates for the selection procedure; however, the affiliated institutes will declare their respective CMAT cutoff after the result gets officially announced.
The cutoff of the CMAT exam is the minimum score or percentile candidates need to obtain for attaining admission into MBA and PGDM courses offered by management institutes across India. The factors that will determine the CMAT 2023 cutoff are-
- The total number of candidates who appeared in the exam
- Number of seats available
- Number of qualified candidates
- Level of difficulty pertaining to exam
CMAT Colleges with their cut off for 2023
Expected Cut off Percentile
Pune University Department of Management Sciences (PUMBA DMS)
Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
Prin. LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore
Amrut Mody School of Management, Ahmedabad University, Ahmedabad
Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar & Pune
Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur & Hyderabad
Browse Top MBA Colleges by Location
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved institutes will conduct the CMAT 2023 selection process after the declaration of the result/merit list. As per the officials, the CMAT participating institutes will conduct their respective selection procedures for the candidates who obtain the cutoff scores. The CMAT 2023 selection procedure varies within institutes. The selection procedure of the CMAT exam is mostly comprised of
- GD (Group Discussion)
- PI (Personal Interview)
- WAT (Written Ability Test)
CMAT 2023 Selection Process
The CMAT Selection Process 2023 has four main stages,
Taking CMAT Exam 2023: The first part of the CMAT 2023 exam is based on the candidate's performance in the CMAT 2023 exam, which can be measured by the overall score, percentage score, and section score in the CMAT 2023 exam.
Declaration of Result: The CMAT 2023 result will be available in online mode. The CMAT scorecard includes the overall raw score, sectional score, overall percentile, and sectional percentile. CMAT 2023 selection process depends on your place in the National Merit List. The candidate must also submit their CMAT 2023 exam score to the respective B-School where they have already applied or plan to apply now.
Shortlisting by B-Schools: The next stage of the NTA CMAT selection process is a shortlist for the final admission round based on the CMAT exam score of the B-School where you applied for MBA Admission 2023. Each participating institute will publish its respective CMAT cutoff 2023, which candidates must meet to qualify to join the particular institute. Upon qualification, the candidates must appear for the selection procedure of CMAT 2023 of the particular institution including Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Participate in GD and PI: Many MBA colleges conduct their own GD and PI process for selecting candidates through the CMAT selection procedure for MBA admission. CMAT 2023 selection procedure for final counselling based on entrance exam score, academic performance, work experience, and GD & PI round performance. Final admission offers will be successfully made by B-Schools in May/ June 2023.
CMAT Exam 2023 Participating Institutes
The NTA CMAT 2023 score will be used by more than 1000 MBA colleges that accept the CMAT score for MBA Admission 2023. The admission process in 2023 will be made on the basis of the CMAT exam score/ percentile for the MBA 2023-25 batch at many top MBA and PGDM colleges. Here, we provide a list of CMAT colleges accepting CMAT score in India.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
Goa Institute of Management, Goa
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
MYRA School of Business, Mysore
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
TERI University, Delhi
WeSchool Mumbai & Bangalore
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business (IISWBM), Kolkata
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
Future Business School, Kolkata
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
Acharya Bangalore Business School, Bangalore
ITM Business School, Bangalore
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore
Dr. DY Patil Institute of Management, Pune
Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
Pune University MBA (PUMBA) Department of Management Sciences
Doon Business School, Dehradun
Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
MBA colleges accepting CMAT score - City Wise
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10 or Secondary exam mark sheets and certificates
- Class 12 or Higher Secondary exam mark sheets and certificates
- CMAT 2023 admit card
- Any professional degree certificate, if any
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Photo ID Proof
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Is CMAT 2023 registrtaion open?
No, CMAT 2023 registration is closed now. The last date for filling in the NTA CMAT application form was March 13.
Question:Is CMAT twice a year?
CMAT is conducted once a year by NTA. CMAT 2023 exam date is yet to be announced.
Question:Is CMAT registration 2023 open? How can I register for CMAT 2023?
NTA CMAT 2023 registration started on February 13 and closed on March 13. Candidates should have visited the CMAT 2023 official website to register the exam.
Question:When will the CMAT 2023 answer key released?
The answer key for the CMAT exam 2023 will be available in the third week of April probably.
Question:Can we retrieve the CMAT application number?
Yes, NTA provides the facility to retrieve the forgotten CMAT 2023 application number at cmat.nta.nic.in
Question:Is there any chance to postponed the CMAT exam 2023?
Last year, students request the NTA authority to postpone the CMAT exam dates using #postponecmat on Twitter. But, this year, there is no chance to postpone the CMAT 2023.
Question:Can I carry a watch to the CMAT exam centre?
Candidates are not allowed to carry few items such as a wristwatch, mobile, calculator, etc to the CMAT test centre.
Question:What is the CMAT registration last date?
NTA issued that the CMAT form date 2023was from February 13 to March 13. Candidates should have visited the official website and completed the CMAT 2023 registration during this time period.
Question:How can I request to change the exam centre?
Once CMAT admit card is issued, no request for change in exam centre will be entertained.
Question:Do I need to preserve my CMAT admit card after the exam?
Yes, one need to preserve their CMAT 2023 admit card till the conclusion of the admission process.
Question:Will a hardcopy of the CMAT admit card 2023 will be issued?
No, candidates have to log in to download the hall ticket. Authorities will not sent the admit card of CMAT 2023 via mail or post.
Question:When CMAT 2023 admit card release?
NTA CMAT 2023 admit card will be available from the first week of April probably.
Question:What is the validity of CMAT score Card 2023 ?
The scorecard of CMAT exam 2023 will be valid for the academic year 2023-2024.
Question:What are the top b-schools accepting CMAT 2023 score?
There are a number of top colleges/institutions that accept CMAT 2023 scores. Click here to check the complete list of b-schools accepting CMAT 2023 score.
Question:What are the documents required at the exam centre?
The documents required at the NTA CMAT 2023 exam centre:
- CMAT 2023 admit card
- Photo identity proof (Original) & Photocopy
Question:What is the format and size of image and signature?
- Photograph - JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Signature - JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb to 30 kb)
Question:What is the CMAT Reservation Criteria?
Other Backward Class (OBC- Non Creamy layer)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Question:Is there will be negative marking in the CMAT 2023 exam?
Yes, one mark will get reduced for each incorrect answer.
Question:Can I go back and forth between the fourth section during CMAT 2023 exam?
Yes, candidates can go back and forth between the fourth section during CMAT 2023 exam because there will be no sectional-wise time limit.
Question:Can a candidate take the CMAT 2023 exam from home? What is the pattern of CMAT 2023?
No, candidates need to appear for the CMAT exam at the scheduled test venue. The CMAT exam pattern 2023 suggests it to be a 3-hour CBT exam with 100 questions asked from four different sections.
Question:When will CMAT 2023 be conducted by NTA? What is the mode of exam for CMAT 2023?
The CMAT 2023 exam date will be probably in the second week of April in online mode.
Question:What documents should a candidate carry along side on the day of examination?
- A printed copy of the CMAT exam admit card which should be download from NTA's website.
- One passport-size photograph (same as uploaded on the online application form) should be pasted on the specified space in the attendance sheet at the centre during the CMAT exam 2023.
- The candidate will have to carry one of the following photo ID proof (Driving License/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Ration Card) should be valid (not expired).
- PwD certificate (if applicable) should be issued by an authorized medical officer.
Question:What is the pattern of CMAT examination?
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative Technique & Data Interpretation||20|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||20|
Question:What is the fees of CMAT exam 2023?
Category-wise revised CMAT 2023 registration fee is listed below.
- General category (Male)- Rs 2000
- General category (Female)-Rs 1,000
- OBC-NC,EWS (Male)-Rs 1,000
- OBC-NC,EWS (Female)-Rs 1,000
- SC/ST/DA(Male)-Rs 1000
- SC/ST/DA (Female)-Rs 1000
- Transgender-Rs 1000
Question:What is the eligibility criteria to write CMAT examination?
Candidates should have completed their Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Those candidates who are pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to fill the application form for the CMAT exam. There is no age bar and the candidate must be a citizen of India.
Question:Is there any age restriction for appearing for CMAT exam?
No, there are no age restrictions for appearing in the CMAT exam 2023.
Questions related to CMAT
Is CMAT easier than CAT?
CMAT is considered to be easier in comparison to CAT exam by the experts.
Is CMAT required for MBA?
CMAT is one of the MBA entrance exams conducted for providing admission to MBA courses in reputed B-schools. Candidates can pursue the MBA exam with other entrance exams as well such as CAT, XAT, and so on.
When CMAT exam held in 2023?
CMAT exam date 2023 is yet to be announced by the authorities.
Is CMAT registration 2023 open? How can I register for CMAT 2023?
NTA CMAT 2023 registration started on February 13 and closed on March 13. Candidates should have visited the CMAT 2023 official website to register the exam.
Is CMAT registration open?
NTA CMAT registration has started on February 13, 2023.