About CMAT 2021
National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the CMAT result anytime soon. CMAT 2021 expected result date of April 10. Earlier, NTA had released CMAT 2021 answer key in online mode on April 3 at cmat.nta.nic.in. Candidates can challenge the answer key of CMAT till April 05, 2021 (by 5:00 pm). NTA conducted CMAT 2021 on March 31 in two shifts. The CMAT 2021 shift 1 had concluded successfully at 12/ 12:30 P.M while shift 2 was ended on 06:00/ 06:30 P.M. Students will be able to challenge the CMAT 2021 answer key within the prescribed date by paying the required fee (Non-Refundable).
Earlier, NTA has released the CMAT admit card 2021 on March 24, 2021 (5:00 PM) at cmat.nta.nic.in. Candidates can download the NTA CMAT 2021 admit card by entering their application number and date of birth. Candidates can able to download CMAT admit card in online mode using their login credentials. CMAT 2021 exam is being held in 153 cities across the country. Along with the CMAT 2021 admit card, candidates are required to carry the self-declaration form to the CMAT exam centre.
CMAT 2021 updates
CMAT exam 2021 has a new section on Innovation and Entrepreneurship. This is an optional section for candidates interested in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programmes. CMAT 2021 is a computer-based test where candidates have to answer 100 questions for 400 marks. Candidates answering the new Innovation and Entrepreneurship section in CMAT 2021 will have to answer 25 questions for 100 marks in an additional 30 minutes.
What is the CMAT exam?
The management exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) is CMAT. Also called as Computer Based Common Management Admission Test, admissions to over 1000 B-schools is through CMAT 2021 exam. CMAT 2021 is a 180 minutes (three hours) test where students have to answer MCQs in Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness. The Innovation and Entrepreneurship (optional) has been introduced in CMAT 2021 and is optional. Each section will have 25 questions for 100 marks.
NTA CMAT 2021 helpline
Address: First Floor, NSIC-MDBP Building, Okhla Industrial Estate, New Delhi – 110020
Helpdesk Number: 0120-6895200
CMAT 2021 Highlights
|Full Exam Name||Common Management Admission Test|
|Short Exam Name||CMAT|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||2000 Rs [Online]|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Mode of Counselling||Offline|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
|Number of Applications|||
CMAT 2021 Important Dates
Past Dates and Events
09 Apr, 2021
Answer Key - Final Answer Key | Mode: Online
09 Apr, 2021
Result | Mode: Online
03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021
Answer key objection date | Mode: Online
03 Apr, 2021
Answer Key - Provisional Key | Mode: Online
24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021
Admit Card | Mode: Online
31 Mar, 2021
Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online
31 Mar, 2021
Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online
04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021
Application form correction | Mode: Online
04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021
Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online
10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021
Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online
23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021
Application | Mode: Online
National Testing Agency has released the CMAT eligibility criteria in the official notification. The CMAT 2021 eligibility criteria are also mentioned on the CMAT official website. Applicants who fulfill the academic qualifications, age limit as specified in CMAT eligibility criteria can apply for the entrance exam.
CMAT 2021 eligibility criteria:
1. Nationality: To apply for CMAT 2021, candidates must be citizens of India.
2. Academic qualifications: Graduates in any discipline from recognized institutes can apply for the CMAT exam. Final-year students can also apply for the computer-based online CMAT 2021.
3. Age limit: There is no age limit for appearing in CMAT.
- How to Prepare for CMAT 2021?
- CMAT Question Papers
- CMAT 2021 Exam Day Guideline and Strategies to Crack the Test
CMAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria - Course Wise
- For PGCM - A bachelor’s in any discipline.
- For Executive PGDM - Candidate must have completed their graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of five years of work experience.
- For MBA & PGDM - He/ She should have finished their graduate degree in any discipline.
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
CMAT application correction window closed on March 7. Candidates could register for CMAT 2021 till March 1, 2021. The steps to fill the application form of CMAT exam are given below.
Steps to fill CMAT Application Form
Apply for CMAT 2021 - as per the image below
1st Step: CMAT Registration 2021 - Use 'New Candidate Registration’ link to go to the CMAT Registration Form. Enter all the personal details (Name, Email ID, Phone Number), create a password, and choose the security question and answer to complete CMAT registration.
NOTE: Upon successful registration, NTA will issue the CMAT 2021 application number to be used for login.
2nd Step: Apply for CMAT- Using login credentials (Application Number and Password), log in to the application form page to fill other details as required. Four test cities must also be chosen as per preference.
3rd Step: Uploading of Documents - Scanned images of photograph, signature, and PwD certificate, if applicable must be uploaded as per specifications.
Documents needed to register for CMAT 2021
|Scanned coloured Photograph in in JPG/JPEG format||between 10 kb to 200 kb|
|Scanned Signature in in JPG/JPEG format||between 4 kb to 30 kb|
4th Step: CMAT Fee payment - The application fee of CMAT 2021 can be paid either through Credit/ Debit card, Net banking, PayTM, UPI, e-Challan etc.
5th Step: Download of Confirmation Page - Finally, download and take a printout of the confirmation page of CMAT 2021 for future reference.
CMAT Correction Window
NTA opened up the correction window for CMAT applications from March 4 to 7. Candidates could edit and correct any mistakes made in their application form of CMAT 2021.
|EWS, OBC, SC, ST||Online||Male, Transgender||₹ 1000|
|General, OBC, SC, EWS, ST||Online||Female||₹ 1000|
|General, OBC, SC, EWS, ST||PWD||Online||Male, Transgender, Female||₹ 1000|
Student Appearing Vs Seat Available
|Year||Student Appeared||Seats Available|
Quantitative techniques and data interpretation
Since the examination is approaching, the candidates must check the CMAT 2021 preparation tips, important books, and topics that can improve the study preparation of CMAT 2021. Before starting the exam preparation, it is important to go through the syllabus and exam pattern thoroughly. A proper CMAT 2021 planning and regular preparation needed to crack the Common Management Admission Test. Candidates who are appearing for the exam can also check the best books to prepare for CMAT 2021.
- How to Prepare for CMAT 2021?
- What are the Best Books for Preparation of CMAT 2021
- How to prepare for the GK section of CMAT, IIFT, and XAT 2021
- CMAT 2021: Last Week Tips to Ace the Test
Best books for Comprehension, Vocabulary, and Grammar (CMAT 2021)
Name of the book
Name of the author
Word Power Made Easy
Wren & Martin
30 Days to a More Powerful Vocabulary
Business English and Communication
John O E Clark
A Communicative Grammar of English
Geoffrey Leech and Jan Svartvik
The Students Companion
Wilfred D Best
The Pearson Guide to Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT
Nishit K Sinha
How to Prepare for Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education
Trishna’s Verbal Ability and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and other MBA Examinations
A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning
Dr. R S Aggarwal
Books on Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning (CMAT 2021)
Author/ Publisher Name
Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation for the CAT
Nishit K Sinha (Pearson)
How to Prepare for Logical Reasoning for the CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education)
Best books for Quantitative Ability (CMAT 2021)
Author/ Publisher Name
Quantitative Aptitude Quantum CAT Common Admission Tests for Admission into IIMs
Sarvesh K Verma (Arihant)
How to Prepare for Quantitative Aptitude for CAT
Arun Sharma (McGraw Hill Education)
NCERT Mathematics Books for class 8th, 9th and 10th
Dr. R S Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations
Abhijit Guha (McGraw Hill Education)
National Testing Agency (NTA) has introduced a new section in CMAT 2021. Students interested in Innovation and Entrepreneurship programmes can now opt for this new section in addition to the regular sections in CMAT exam. Know details of the CMAT exam pattern below.
CMAT Exam Pattern 2021
Mode of exam
Computer Based Test (CBT)
|Duration||3 hours and 30 minutes|
|Additional time for Innovation and Entrepreneurship||30 minutes|
Total Number of Questions
100. Students attempting the additional section will have to answer 125 questions
400. The total marks is 500 for students who attempt the Innovation and Entrepreneurship section in CMAT 2021
CMAT Exam Time
1st shift - 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
2nd shift - 3:00 to 6:00 PM
4 Marks for Each Right Answer
-1 Mark for Incorrect Answer
Section Wise CMAT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions||Total marks|
Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship (additional section)||25||100|
|Total (CMAT + additional Innovation and Entrepreneurship)||125||500|
CMAT Previous Year Question Papers
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CMAT admit card 2021 in online mode on March 24, 2021 (5:00 PM) at cmat.nta.nic.in. Applicants can download the admit card of CMAT 2021 by entering their CMAT login credentials like application number and date of birth. Candidates must keep the CMAT 2021 admit card safe till admissions are completed as a duplicate one will not be issued. CMAT self declaration form is necessary to carry alongwith CMAT 2021 admit card to the test centre.
Also read- Know how to prepare for CMAT 2021?
Notice Issued by NTA Regarding CMAT Exam and CMAT Admit Card 2021 Details
CMAT Admit Card Login Page
How to download CMAT admit card 2021?
Step 1: Go to cmat.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the CMAT 2021 admit card link
Step 3: Enter Application No and Password or Date of Birth.
Step 4: Click on the "Download Admit Card" button on the page.
Step 5: Check details and save the admit card in PDF format and take a printout of the same.
CMAT 2021 Admit Card - How to retrieve CMAT Application Number?
Aspirants who have forgotten their CMAT 2021 application number can retrieve it using the facility provided by the NTA authorities on its official CMAT website. To do so, students can use the "Find Application Number" link here. Steps to follow
Step 1: Find and visit the link "Find CMAT application number" at cmat.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Enter the required details like Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth and Security Pin (case sensitive)
Step 3: Click on "Get application number" to avail the CMAT application number.
The image of the get application number link looks as below
CMAT Admit Card 2021 - Details mentioned
|Candidate Related||CMAT exam related|
CMAT 2021 Roll number
|CMAT exam centre address|
Date of birth
|CMAT 2021 date and time|
Signature and Photograph of the candidate
|Instructions for CMAT exam|
CMAT 2021 Admit Card Image
Might be interested in- How to prepare for CMAT 2021 in one month
Details in NTA CMAT Admit Card 2021
This CMAT admit card 2021 consists of three pages, Page 1: contains the Centre details and self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, Page 2: has "Important Instruction for the candidates" and Page 3: has "Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19". The candidates have to download all three pages.
CMAT 2021 Admit Card Self-Declaration (Undertaking) form
This year, the NTA has also attached a self-declaration form on the CMAT Admit Card, which is mandatory to fill out. Students should indicate whether or not they have had flu-like symptoms (Cough/ Fever/ Sore throat/ Breathlessness/ Runny Nose/ Body ache) in the past 14 days and whether they have been in contact with a person whose COVID and their travel history have been confirmed.
Important Instructions for Candidates printed in CMAT admit card 2021
- As a precaution for COVID-19, the students must reach centre as indicated against Reporting/ Entry time at Centre, in the CMAT Admit Card.
- No students shall be permitted to enter after the gate closing time.
- No students shall be permitted to leave the examination room/ hall before the end of the examination.
- On completion of the examination, please wait for instructions from the invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised. The candidates will be permitted to move out, one at a time only.
- All candidates are required to download and read carefully, the instruction and advisory for COVID given with the CMAT 2021 admit card strictly adhere to them.
- The admit card is provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as given in the information bulletin.
- Students are suggested to visit the examination venue, a day in advance to see the arrangements at the centre, so that they do not face any problem on the day of the examination.
- If religion/ customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit centre early for thorough checking and mandatory frisking.
- No candidates would be allowed to enter the examination centre, without CMAT admit card and undertaking, valid ID proof, and proper frisking. Frisking through a handheld metal detector (HHMD), will be carried out without touching the body.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue:
- Personal Transparent Water Bottle
- Personal Hand Sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
- Admit card along with self-declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
- Additional passport size photograph for pasting on the attendance sheet
- Original valid ID proof (PAN card/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card/ Ration Card)
- Mask and gloves
- Before reaching the centre, candidates must enter required details in the self-declaration (Undertaking) in legible handwriting, paste the photograph and put a thumb impression and get the signature of a parent at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their left-hand thumb impression is clear and not smudged.
- The candidates must bring a PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority if claiming relaxation under the PwD category.
- Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phones, and other banned/ prohibited items listed in the information bulletin to the examination centre.
- Shoes/ footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
- Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination hall/ room. Candidates must write their name and roll number at the top of each of the sheets and must drop the sheet in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the examination hall. Failure to do so may result in the non-evaluation of your answers.
- No candidates should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices. All the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-19
The NTA will implement social distance measures prior to the Government of India guidelines during the current session of COVID to ensure the health and safety of candidates.
Preparation at the CMAT exam centre
- Standard operating procedures for implementing safety precautions and for maintaining the required standard of hygiene will be implemented.
- Before the test starts, the seating area including monitors, keyboards, mouse, webcam, desk, and the chair will be thoroughly sanitized. All door handles, staircase railing, lift buttons, etc. will be disinfected.
- The gap between the 2 seats will be maintained as per GOI guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at entry and inside the exam venue at various places for candidates and centre staff to use.
- Thermo guns will be used to check the body temperature of candidates.
- Bar code readers will be available at the entry point to scan the bar code of the CMAT 2021 admit card. The hall number will be informed to the candidates at this point.
- It is ensured that all the processes are touch-free, to the maximum possible extent, to ensure social distancing norms.
- Candidates to check Reporting time at centre given in the CMAT admit card and to reach centre as per reporting time only to avoid any crowding at the centre at the time of entry and to maintain social distancing.
- Candidates should fill the CMAT 2021 admit card and undertaking it completely and properly, as per instructions.
- Candidates will be permitted to carry only certain items with them into the venue as mentioned in Student's Instruction.
- Candidates need to maintain a space of at least 6 feet from each other at all times.
- Lab numbers will not be displayed outside the centre to avoid any crowding at any one place in any situation.
Documents to carry with admit card of CMAT 2021:
The following documents must be carried by all candidates on the CMAT exam day and shown on demand else they will not be allowed to appear for the exam.
- Passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the Online Application Form). This will be pasted on the attendance sheet at the exam centre during CMAT 2021.
- Any valid and non- expired authorized Govt photo IDs in original- PAN card/ Driving License/ Voter ID/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ Aadhaar Enrolment No/ Ration Card
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
Note: If the name of the candidate has changed due to events such as marriage etc, such candidates must show the relevant documents at the time of exam like Marriage Certificate / Divorce / Decree / Legal Name Change Document.
Unable to download the CMAT 2021 Admit Card?
- Candidates must contact the helpline between 10 am to 5 pm for help in case they are unable to download the admit card of CMAT 2021 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Candidates can also try clearing the browser cache and try again.
Solutions to All Problems/Errors faced while downloading CMAT admit card @cmat.nta.nic
Steps to take in case of discrepancy in CMAT Admit Card 2021
- Candidates who find any discrepancy in the details mentioned on the CMAT admit card must call and mail the NTA helpline.
- They will be allowed to write CMAT 2021 with the downloaded admit card but will need to co-ordinate with NTA for correction
- While mailing NTA for corrections, candidates must attach a copy of their application form for the CMAT exam and the admit card to clearly indicate the discrepancies.
Quick link- CMAT 2021 exam day guidelines
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
Documents Required at Exam
- CMAT 2021 admit card
- Photo identity proof
National Testing Agency has released CMAT 2021 answer key in online mode. NTA conducted the CMAT on March 31 in CBT mode. The answer key of CMAT 2021 has been released in the form of a response sheet in online mode.
Candidates will be able to challenge the CMAT 2021 answer key within the prescribed date by paying the required fee (Non-Refundable). After the answer key challenge window closed, authorities will release the final answer key of CMAT 2021 in the second week of April 2021 along with the CMAT 2021 result. Candidates will be able to download the answer key of CMAT 2021 by entering their login credentials which will be created at the time of registration.
CMAT Answer Key
|2021||to be released|
How to download CMAT answer key 2021?
- Go to the official website of CMAT 2021 - cmat.nta.nic.in
- Enter Registration Number, Password, and Security Pin.
- Two options - "challenge answer key" and "view question paper" will crop up on the screen
- Click on the "challenge answer key" to view the answer key and download it.
- Match the answer key and verify the response.
Steps to Challenge CMAT 2021 Answer Key
- once NTA has released the answer key of CMAT 2021, candidates can file an objection to the given answers.
- They must log in and indicate the answers they have objections too.
- They must pay a fee of Rs 1000 per question.
- The proof of their objection must also be uploaded in a file of less than 1 MB in size in .jpg, .png, .pdf format only.
- Payment of the fee can be via debit card/credit card/net banking.
The final answer key of CMAT 2021 will be released after the consideration of the objections received.
The National Testing Agency has concluded the CMAT 2021 shift 1 exam which was being held from 9 AM to 12:30 PM on March 31 in CBT mode. As per the CMAT analysis, students have termed the CMAT 2021 exam as of moderate difficulty level. Most of the CMAT aspirants who appeared defined as General Awareness (Gk) section to be quite difficult. With regard to the CMAT 2021 analysis, the logical reasoning section was easy and the questions could be solved at a faster pace. The quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation section were also a bit time-consuming.
CMAT Exam Analysis 2021: Overview by Unacademy
Exam Analysis of CMAT 2021: Details by Gradeup's Experts
CMAT Analysis 2021: Details by IMS
CMAT exam added a new section to the test making it a 3-and-a-half-hour test from the earlier 3-hour test. The new section, "Innovation and Entrepreneurship" was optional and carried 25 questions with 100 marks. The candidates who opted for the additional section received 30 minutes extra time. They would complete the exam by 12:30 PM (Shift 1) and 6:30 PM (Shift 2).
The structure of the test and estimates of good attempts are as follows:
|Sections||Number of Questions||Good Attempts||Overall LOD|
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation||25||18-20||Moderate|
- Overall, the test was slightly tougher than the CMAT exam 2020.
- As is the case generally with CMAT exam 2021, this year in shift 1 too, time was not a constraining factor.
- General Awareness (Gk) Section was challenging and will become the decisive section and impact the overall CMAT percentile.
Expected CMAT percentile 2021
CMAT 2021: Pre-Exam Students Reactions
Watch this video for the pre-exam student's reaction to CMAT exam, their preparation and selection strategy, and arrangements at the exam center.
CMAT 2021: Post-Exam Students Reactions
CMAT 2021 shift I concluded at 12:00/12:30 pm. As per the CMAT analysis of the exam, the difficulty level was moderate. There were no technical glitches while appearing for the CMAT 2021. Check out the CMAT analysis and student's reaction video to know how was the CMAT exam and all the CMAT live updates from the exam centre.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the CMAT 2021 result in online mode on April 9 at cmat.nta.nic.in. To check result of CMAT 2021 and download the scorecard, candidates must enter their ID and Password. Admissions to institutes accepting CMAT scores are on the basis of the scores obtained in CMAT 2021.
Latest Update on CMAT 2021 Result
How to Check CMAT Result 2021
The result of CMAT will be checked by following the steps as under,
- Visit the CMAT website - (Link will be provided when activated)
- Click on the ‘View Result/Score Card’ button on the web page.
- On the login page, enter the details includes the Application number, Date of birth, and Security Pin.
- Click on the ‘submit’ tab.
- The screen will display the CMAT 2021 scorecard.
- Save it as a PDF file for future use.
Details mentioned in CMAT 2021 Scorecard
- Candidate's Roll number
- Personal Details of candidate
- Section-wise and overall scores obtained in CMAT exam
- CMAT percentile score
- All India Rank
CMAT Toppers List - Previous Year's
Kalisetty Udaya Sandhya Lakshmi Devi
Sadhwani Nikhil Harish
Bhandwale Abhijeet Sunderrao
National Testing Agency will not release CMAT cutoff to shortlist candidates for the selection procedure; however, the affiliated institutes will declare their respective CMAT cutoff 2021 after the result gets officially announced. The cutoff of CMAT 2021 is the minimum score or percentile candidates need to obtain for attaining admission into MBA and PGDM courses offered by management institutes across India. The factors that will determine the CMAT 2021 cutoff are-
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Number of seats available
- Number of qualified candidates
- Level of difficulty pertaining to exam
CMAT Accepting Colleges with their cut off
Cut off Percentile
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved institutes will conduct the CMAT 2021 selection process after the declaration of the result/merit list. As per the officials, the CMAT participating institutes will conduct their respective selection procedures for the candidates who obtain the cutoff scores. The CMAT 2021 selection procedure varies within institutes. The selection procedure of CMAT 2021 mostly comprised of GD (Group Discussion), PI (Personal Interview) or WAT (Written Ability Test).
CMAT 2021 Selection Process
The CMAT Selection Process 2021 has four main stages,
Taking CMAT Exam 2021: The first part of the CMAT 2021 exam is based on the candidate's performance in the CMAT 2021 exam, which can be measured by the overall score, percentage score, and section score in the CMAT 2021 exam.
Declaration of Result: The CMAT Result 2021 will be available in online mode. The CMAT scorecard includes the overall raw score, sectional score, overall percentile, and sectional percentile. CMAT 2021 selection process depends on your place in the National Merit List. The candidate must also submit their CMAT 2021 exam score to the respective B-School where they have already applied or plan to apply now.
Shortlisting by B-Schools: The next stage of the CMAT selection process is a shortlist for the final admission round based on the CMAT exam score of the B-School where you applied for MBA Admission 2021. Each participating institute will publish their respective CMAT cutoff 2021, candidates must meet to qualify to join the particular institute. Upon qualification, the candidates must appear for the selection procedure of CMAT 2021 of the particular institution including Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Participate in GD and PI: Many MBA colleges conduct their own GD and PI process for selecting candidates through the CMAT selection procedure for MBA admission. CMAT 2021 selection procedure for final counselling based on entrance exam score, academic performance, work experience, and GD & PI round performance. Final admission offers will be successfully made by B-Schools in May/ June 2021.
CMAT 2021 Participating Institutes
The CMAT 2021 score will be used by more than 1000 MBA colleges that accept the CMAT score for MBA Admission 2021. The admission process 2021 will be made on the basis of CMAT score/ percentile for the MBA 2021-23 batch at many top MBA and PGDM colleges. Here, we provide a list of CMAT accepting colleges in India.
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship, Bangalore
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Mumbai
Asia Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi
Goa Institute of Management, Goa
Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
Balaji Institute of Modern Management, Pune
MYRA School of Business, Mysore
Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
TERI University, Delhi
WeSchool Mumbai & Bangalore
Indian Institute of Social Welfare and Business (IISWBM), Kolkata
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
Future Business School, Kolkata
Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
Acharya Bangalore Business School, Bangalore
ITM Business School, Bangalore
KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Shri Dharmasthala Manjunatheshwara Institute for Management Development, Mysore
Dr. DY Patil Institute of Management, Pune
Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
Pune University MBA (PUMBA) Department of Management Sciences
Doon Business School, Dehradun
Indian Institute of Plantation Management, Bangalore
Sydenham Institute of Management Studies Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
MBA colleges accepting CMAT score - City Wise
Documents Required at Counselling
- Class 10 or Secondary exam mark sheets and certificates
- Class 12 or Higher Secondary exam mark sheets and certificates
- CMAT 2021 admit card
- Any professional degree certificate, if any
- Work experience certificate, if any
- Photo ID Proof
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Question:Is there any age restriction for appearing for CMAT exam?
No, there are no age restrictions for the CMAT 2021 exam.
Question:What is the eligibility criteria to write CMAT examination?
Candidate should have completed their Bachelor's degree in any discipline. Those candidates who are pursuing their final year of graduation are also eligible to fill the application form of CMAT. There is no age bar and candidate must be a citizen of India.
Question:How much is the application fee?
Category wise revised application fee listed below.
- General category (Male)- Rs 2000
- General category (Female)-Rs 1,000
- OBC-NC,EWS (Male)-Rs 1,000
- OBC-NC,EWS (Female)-Rs 1,000
- SC/ST/DA(Male)-Rs 1000
- SC/ST/DA (Female)-Rs 1000
- Transgender-Rs 1000
Question:What is the pattern of CMAT examination?
|Section||Number of Questions|
|Quantitative Technique & Data Interpretation||25|
|Innovation & Entrepreneurship||25|
Question:What documents should a candidate carry along side on the day of examination?
- A printed copy of CMAT admit card which should be download from NTA's website.
- One passport size photograph (same as uploaded on the online application form) which should be pasted on the specified space in the attendance sheet at the centre during CMAT exam.
- The candidate will have to carry one of the following photo ID proof (Driving License/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Voter ID/ Aadhar Card/ Ration Card) should be valid (not expired).
- PwD certificate (if applicable) should be issued by an authorized medical officer.
Question:When will CMAT 2021 be conducted by NTA?
The CMAT test has conducted in online mode on March 31, 2021, in two shifts.
Question:Can a candidate take the CMAT 2021 exam from home?
No, candidates need to appear for the test at the scheduled test venue.
Question:Can I go back and forth between the fourth section during CMAT 2021 exam?
Yes, you can because there will be no sectional wise time limit.
Question:Is there will be negative marking in the CMAT 2021 exam?
Yes, one mark will get reduced for each incorrect answer.
Question:What is the CMAT Reservation Criteria?
Other Backward Class (OBC- Non Creamy layer)
Scheduled Tribe (ST)
Scheduled Caste (SC)
Question:What is the format and size of image and signature?
- Photograph - JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb to 200 kb)
- Signature - JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb to 30 kb)
Question:What are the documents required at the exam centre?
- CMAT 2021 admit card
- Photo identity proof (Original) & Photocopy
Question:What are the top b-schools accepting CMAT 2021 score?
There are more than 100 top colleges/institutions that accept CMAT 2021 scores. Click here to check the complete list of b-schools accepting CMAT 2021 score.
Question:What is the validity of CMAT score Card 2021 ?
The scorecard of CMAT will be valid for the academic year 2021-2022.
Question:When CMAT 2021 admit card release?
NTA CMAT admit card 2021 has released in online mode from March 24 at 5:00 PM.
Question:Will a hardcopy of the CMAT admit card 2021 will be issued?
No, candidates have to log in to download the hall ticket. Authorities have not sent the admit card of CMAT 2021 via mail or post.
Question:Do I need to preserve my CMAT admit card after the exam?
Yes, one need to preserve their CMAT 2021 admit card till the conclusion of the admission process.
Question:How can I request to change the exam centre?
Once CMAT admit card is issued, no request for change in exam centre will be entertained.
Question:Where can I contact incase of discrepancy?
In case of discrepancy candidates can contact via following:
Email - email@example.com
Phone - 0120-6895200
Question:Can I carry a watch to the CMAT exam centre?
Candidates are not allowed to carry few items such as a wristwatch, mobile, calculator, etc to the CMAT test centre.
Question:Is there any chance to postponed the CMAT exam 2021?
Students request the NTA authority to postpone the CMAT exam dates using #postponecmat on Twitter.
Question:Can we retrieve the CMAT application number?
Yes, NTA provides the facility to retrieve the forgotten CMAT 2021 application number at cmat.nta.nic.in
Questions related to CMAT
what is the percentile for 173 marks in cmat??
Calculating the exact percentile score with marks scored is difficult as it depends on various factors like highest score in CMAT, lowest score in CMAT, the total number of students appeared etc. As the above mentioned data changes every year the percentile vs marks trend also changes. Based the previous year percentile vs marks trend with 173 marks the percentile score will be in between 65-70 approximately. The percentile score is the total number of candidates who have scored equal or less than you. To check the detailed CMAT percentile vs marks trend click on the link below
To know how to calculate the percentile score and other details click on the link below
To know the colleges in which you may get seat with CMAT score you can use our CMAT college predictor tool
what is the minimum cmat cutoff to get into imt hyderabad. i have scored 82 percentile in cmat, 9.8 cgpa in 10th, 80% in 12th(science) and 80 % in graduation. I am a fresher in 3rd year of clg. do i have chances of getting imt hyderabad?
Hello astha mukul
I hope you are doing good. Firslty I happily wants to tell you that you have good profile in academics . The imt hyderabad cut off went somewhere 75 percent in 2019 and 80 percentile in 2020 . This year expected cut off is btw 75-85 percentile. At your percentile chances are very good for getting a call from imt as your scores in 10+2 and graudation is also very decent . For converting the call try to prepare hard for gd and pi
Hope you found this answer helpful. Good luck for your future
I m really in baffled state, theres nowhere mentioned in msu, baroda s brochure about CMAT for bba admission. But one of your expert told me it is required with certain percentile. So can you pls give more information regarding CMAT, its preparations and subjects included?
CMAT stands for Common Management Admission Test and is conducted to get admission in various management programmes. It is purely done for admissions in master programmes and not for BBA. Whereas admission for bba in MSU, Baroda is done through an entrance followed by an interview both of which is conducted by the college itself . You need to apply for it online in their official website. The minimum eligibility criteria for the same is to have atleast 50% aggregate in your 12th.
I hope this helps.
for admission in msu baroda, bba field is CMAT required?
Admission in Maharaja Shivaji Rao University Baroda for BBA CMAT cutoff is needed 90 percentile off marks. In 2018 the marks was 208. In 2019- 260to 270 that is of 90 percentile cutoff of CMAT. In the year 2020 takat of of cement for admission in Maharaja sayajirao University Baroda in the course of BBA was 90 percentile.
Maharaja sayajirao University Baroda is the oldest learning centre in western India which was established in the year of 1949. It has in Excellency of education of learning and training with up to date knowledge of the world.
Hope this helps.
I got 91.30 percentile in Cmat 2021, can I expect a call from NIBM Pune
Yes CMAT percentile is accepted for taking admission in NIBM Pune. Last year cut off of CMAT for admission in NIBM Pune was 85 to 80 percentile. This year expected cutoff for admission may be the same for taking admission in NIBM Pune 2021. As your marks percentile is above of the cutoff of CMAT you can expect a call from NIBM Pune for admission in in PGDM in in banking and finance services courses. The course is of 2 years duration and the course fee for general candidate is of rupees 12 Lacs.
Placement of NIBM Pune is 100%. Average salary e is around 7 lacs per annum. Companies come for plus campusing and placement are Axis,KPGM, GIC housing finance, Bandhan Bank, CCIL, HSBC Tech. Senior batches student has got placement in ICICI Prudential ,Canara Bank, Axis Bank.
Hope this helps.